The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi

Go down 
+11
Shuei Setsuna
Neji Hyuga
Temari
Shikamaru Nara
Hitsugaya Toushiro
Hanataro Yamada
Kyuubi
Itachi Uchiha
Kyo Sohma
Uzuki Jing
Tsunade Senju
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:36 pm

Kyuubi yawns. Techinically, I'm Hanataro's pet and it's my duty to go with him and make sure he doesn't accidentally kill himself. Ms. Minako will surely be most unhappy which means that even if Hanataro lives, he won't be living for long.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:50 pm

After dusting himself off from that embarrising damino scene, the bored one grew cautious now.
"While waiting. Don't you think it'll make since if we come up with some sort of strategy?"

Shikamaru's mind felt like thinking logical at the moment.
"I mean...busting in an swingin our kunai's around won't be that easy. I'm sure who ever this person is...knows that they stolen an important person related to the Hokage."

He nodded a bit, then walked over to the line that formed the team speration.
"I agree with the teams tho. We'll corner our enemy, an then he won't have anywhere to escape."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:55 pm

Whoever it is doesn't have a chance against me.
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:59 pm

"Hmpf. The little one's got a point. I say lure the enemy into a deep dark cave...an unleashed the demon."

'I must be joking. If it rampages....it wont stop...'
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:00 pm

Sasuke quickly threw his blade next to Shikamaru's foot.
"That strategy is horrible. You want to know why?"
Sasuke flash stepped next to shikamaru.
"Don't forget this is also Akatsuki territory plus on the fact that I'm wanted by Orochimaru sound village."
Sasuke quickly grabbed the blade from the floor and walked back to the corner to await Shikamaru's new plan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm

Neji was having his mind away, eyes closes when this conversation was turning too weird for even caring, feeling irritated. Until the area regain a silent atmosphere. Eyes looking above his shoulder, wondering if something else happened, finding Shikaramaru' stooding back up, didn't even noticed him earlier. He would listened to his speech.

Make a few steps toward him, regaining a serious expression.

-If someone is missing...then I'll join...my skills will be usefull in any mission.

He crosses his arms.

-True...Akatsuki will may cause us problems if we just come closer from their territory...but...what can we do then?...
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Shikamaru sighed at the fact that maybe Sasuke had a point.
"Hm? The Kyuubi strategy. I was only kidding."

So a new plan instintly came to mind....sort of.
"It all wont be clear unless I knew the amount of enemies we're looking forward to go against. if it's only one person...this mission seems abit...too easy."

He gave a listen to Neji as he noticed him walking up.
"Your skills are very useful. But the sort of team you'd be assigned to is also the key part."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:15 pm

Sasuke then looked up at everyone.
"You know this could be easy if it didn't requir a long trip near enemy territory."
Sasuke then appeared next to Neji.
"Neji is our guy that can see just about anything from a point of degree, Temari can use her wind as offense and defense, Ichigo can supply items to keep our health up as well to assist in combat, Jing is a class ANBU pretty much handy in about any field, Shikamaru is very good at defense with his shadows to stop a foe while make a plan, and I can pretty much do about anything that includes destroying my enemies. How can we balance this?"
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:32 pm

Shikamaru thought for a moment, then gave out a sign.
"Neji. Temari. Ichigo. Jing. Myself. And Uchiha? ...you're missing a few."

He glanced at the following people who were willing to participate.
"A team needs people who have abilities different from the ones they pair with."

"Hmm. (1st) A person who can see from long-range. Then (2nd) one who is quick on his or her feet in close combat. And (3rd) the healer/provider who aids the other teamates."

"Think of the teams. Just remember that the leaders can not be paired up together...unless there is a sortage of members."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Neji nodded.

-Then I would be the one who can see from long-range...my byakugan will find out if someone is hiding....
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 9:46 pm

"I'm a leader yet I'm quick on my feet in close and long range combat."
Sasuke looked at his shoulder where the curse mark was.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade Senju

Tsunade Senju

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:18 am

Thanks Sasuke...
Hey guys, don't forget you're not the only ones who are gonna be on this mission, i'll be joining too, so far I have counted ten people:
Temari
Shikamaru
Sasuke
Kyuubi
Neji
Ichigo
Hanataro
Kyo
Uzuki
and myself, we need to balance out the teams strengths, in other words, we need a squad that has people who can replace one's weak spot.
Back to top Go down
Tsunade Senju

Tsunade Senju

Female

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:21 am

In this case, Shikamaru will be the one incharged of the battle formations and strategies, so listen to him carefully. In the Wastelands, Chikaku is not the only enemy there, apart from the Akatsuki, Chikaku has his minions, they lurk in the darkness, so what ever happens when we are there, try your best to keep from the Shadows in the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Sohma

Kyo Sohma

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:37 am

Tsunade, you need to learn how to count, there's only nine people going, i'm not going 'cause i'll only get in the way and there's nothing I can do
Back to top Go down
Tsunade Senju

Tsunade Senju

Female

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:43 am

Kyo I can count thanks, and you're coming whether you like it or not, i'll drag you there if I have to. And you will be of use.
Looks at him knowing that he understands what she meant
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:56 am

Ichigo ran to Neji hugging him from behind her ears and tail coming out.
Be careful Neji-kun.
Ichigo pulled out an ice pendent giving it to him. She smiled kissing his cheek walking back to Temari.
I also plan on going into Medical so on our way can I gather some herbs?
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:19 pm

Picked up the Kyuubi.
-"Don't worry little buddy, you'll have a part in this. But you have to come along with me though, is that alright with you? It's my duty to make sure that you're safe. Heh, heh;; or maybe it's the other way around."-

Placed the creature upon his shoulders. Looking around at everyone who has gathered.
-"I wonder what team you and I will have to be a part of..?"-

Hanataro then raised his hand high in the air, to get alteast someone's attention.
-"Um! E-Excuse me. Anbody! Do we pick our teams, or do we leave that up to the Captins?"-
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:01 pm

Unfortunately for Hanataro, everybody was in deep conversation and no one heard him. When Hanataro opened his mouth again to shout Kyuubi decided that he should use his chakra to amplify Hanataro's voice by a hundredfold.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:13 pm

*sigh* well...we DONT know who kidnaped Nami nor what his skill level is so let us call him X. Since X went to the wastelands with Nami we know that he wants something from us. If hes like the old Sasuke thats slightly insane we can always play with his mind and torture him. Or if hes leaning more to the smarter witier less insane side then we will have to use more on the strategy side rather then...*sees everyone staring at her* what...? anyways. either way theres bound to be sound nins or Akatsuki on the lookout for Sasuke and Kyu-chan. so that means that one group has to be on lookout and protect while the other will be the one heading straight to rescue. Though Sasuke has a point about who to leave behind to fight since we both specialize in large mass destruction stuff...heehee...*sees everyone everyone staring at her as in surprised...*umm...*reads manga again*
Back to top Go down
Temari

Temari

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-10

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:09 pm

Temari stood there for a second.
Maybe I could be the destructive one,Ichigo the medical one, but who would be able see far... except for hyuuga?
Back to top Go down
Chikaku

Chikaku

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:28 pm

Looks around and sees all these people, appears behind Tsunade
Well well, what do we have here? A meeting, for what I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:37 pm

Temari wrote:
Temari stood there for a second.
Maybe I could be the destructive one,Ichigo the medical one, but who would be able see far... except for hyuuga?

Your forgetting that with enough chakra it can be done. So whoever's in my group is covered for mass destruction, healer and lookout.
Back to top Go down
Chikaku

Chikaku

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:39 pm

Heh, if you're worried about Nami she's all fine, only covered in cuts
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:41 pm

"Oh I know."

Kyuubi grins evilly.

Kyuub takes him over to the side.
"I know where your little hideout is and your plans for the little girl too. But... nobody asked me. How long does she have left to live before you carry out the operation?"
Back to top Go down
Chikaku

Chikaku

Male

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Operation? Who ever said I was carrying out an operation? what it never came to your mind that maybe I just wanted to....
Looks to see kyuubi glaring at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi   IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT MEETING- missing shinobi
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next