The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ichigo's Lost Neko Form

Go down 
+3
meo
Hanataro Yamada
IchigoArianna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Empty
PostSubject: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:51 pm

Ichigo stood outside the door as she looked normal putting a sign up that read.

Ichigo's Lost Neko
I need help finding my Neko form. I was traveling in my Neko form then I lost it. I need at least 3 Genin, 1 Chuunin, and 1 Healer. Please contact me if you will help me.

Signed up Ninjas

Genin
Genin
Genin
ChuuninNeji Hyuuga
HealerHanataro Yamada

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:34 am

Hanataro examined the sign.
-Neko form? ...Lost?-

Thought about it for a moment.
[Hmm. I've never been on an actual mission before! But...then again...I-I don't know how dangerous this one is.]
-"I'm certainly not much use, when it comes to fighting. Heh."-

He lowered his head.
-"Maybe I should apply, seeing as I am a Medical Ninja, and healing is one of my specialties. It's unlikely that I'll even get approved..."-
Back to top Go down
meo

meo

Female
Number of posts : 160
Location : Learning to RP better and Slowly coming more active here

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:56 pm

ill help since well kisame is not fighting back im kinda bored
meo hugs ichigo
anyway we nekos need need to stay together Smile
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:03 pm

how can you lose a form...this I wonder...but anyways...dont you need to talk to the hokage to get this mission apporved first?
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:12 am

Hanataro turned to Jing.
-"Huh? Hokage? B-But who might that be...?"-
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 11:57 am

Meo, Hanataro...Can I count on the two of you? I miss my ears..And my tail..
Ichigo sat there worried.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 11:57 pm

-"You can count on me, sir! I mean...ma'am!"- ><

Hanataro blushed deeply, and laughed softly. Giving a thumbs up to ichigo, stating that he's raring to go!
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:00 am

Ichigo smiled as she hugged him tightly.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:10 pm

The harder she squeezed, the deeper he blushed.
-"Y-You're welcome Ms. Arianna."- ^^;
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Left_bar_bleue100/100Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Left_bar_bleue100/100Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:33 pm

Neji would came in the crowded area, neutral expression. He would look down at Ichigo.

-...I would like to join in, if it doesn't bother of course.

He lowered his forebody.

-I'm a chunnin after all, you would certainly need my help with your mission Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:45 pm

Thank you Neji.
Ichigo hugged him then sat there.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:42 pm

Hanataro sat and waited also. He went to a nearby table and emptied out his 4th Division Medical Pack.
-"Hmm...I sure hope I have all the required materials needed for Ichigo's mission."-
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:06 pm

Ichigo walked to Hanataro as she looked at him making an ice rose as she handed it to him.
I-I-I made it for you.
Ichigo held it out to him as her cheeks turn pink.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:30 pm

Didn't reply to Ichigo's hugs, he would only wrapped his left arm around her back in a conforting way.
As soon as she did released her grabs, eyes would follow her around when this one was talking with Hanataro. Neji blink, remembering of this person. Memories would came back in mind, how they both met elsewhere. He spoke.

-...Yamada..is that you?...
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:02 pm

Hanataro took the rose from Ichigo and smiled with that sweet face of his. Blushing aswell, he wondered why she gave such a beautiful thing.
-"T-Thanks Arianna-sama."- ^^

Placed the flower beside him on the table. Then...once Neji came along...Hanataro heard his name being called by an unfamiliar voice. So he quickly glanced to see who it was.
-"Oh? ...Neji?!!"-

He jumped from table, surprised of Neji's apperance!
-"W-What brings you here...N-Neji...sir?"-

His face lit up with joy, from seeing that Neji had offered to take part in this!
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:58 pm

Mission Over.

Kyuubi walks in with the ears and the tail in his mouth.

"I found this on Kisame."
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Left_bar_bleue85/100Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:05 am

Minako stands outside the door listening to every thing they said. She held up a grass swan. She was about to give it to Hanataro when she drops it as ichigo gave hanataro an 'ice' rose. Yuki marched off with out looking back. All she could feel right that moment was a rivilary hatred that seemed to grow in a steady and rapid rythem.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:21 am

Kyuubi, sensing trouble for Hanataro, decides to tail Minako and try to convince her that Hanataro does not like Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 4:06 pm

Ichigo ran out the door after Minako grabbing her shoulder as she looked down.
I only like Hanataro as a friend. I only gave him that because I want to be friends with him Minako. I like Neji. I want to be friends with you and Hanataro. Im sorry if we got out on a bad start. If you want to kill me fine. I cant do any jutsus with out my form. Well Sorry I think you dropped this.
Ichigo went back picking up the swan looking at him. She looked at her making an ice rose with fire burning inside it.
I didnt mean for him to blush. I just want to be your friends.
Ichigo walked back in looking at Neji smiling as she made an ice teddy bear that was soft to the touch just shiny.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:34 pm

Neji would smile gently once he got answered. Eyes closes in a pleasant manner for only a short second before he spoke.

-I was just comming along to resolve Ichigo's problems...

He look down at the roses.

-Seems you are quite a popular shinobi around women...maybe it wasn't on purpose?

Oculars follow Ichigo's quick move when she came back to him with an icy bear in hands. He blink, first confuse of her attention, unsure if he should take it.

-...your just showing this to me or its something else...?
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 5:52 pm

It's for you Neji-kun...I like you...I had some advice from a friend.
Ichigo leaned forward taking her essense of neko putting it back in as she looked at Neji leaning forward her cheeks now pressed up againest Neji's cheek as she turned around blushing and giggling a little.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 8:01 pm

Neji stare down at her since this one was probably taller. Both hands slowly take the present.

-Oh...um...thanks for, thinking...

Carefully put the icy figurine in one of his bags pocket.

-I have nothing for you sorry...

Eyes following her when she was giggling around. Plastered neatly without saying any words once more.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:53 am

I didnt expect anything from you Neji-kun. I just want an answer to my question.
Ichigo sat there looking at him.
Do you like me, like I like you?
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:28 pm

Let's see, let's just put it this way. The chances of him NOT liking you is 1 out of 99999. Take 99999 and subtract 99998 and you get 1 out of 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ichigo's Lost Neko Form   Ichigo's Lost Neko Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ichigo's Lost Neko Form
Page 1 of 1