The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing

Go down 
+2
Uzuki Jing
Shuei Setsuna
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:34 am

ooC: ICHIGO ARIANNA!!!!!! I ,PRINCESS OF THE LAND OF GRASS,MINAKO YUKI, COMMAND YOU TO STOP COPYING MY IDEAS AND ABILITIES!!! NEKOS' CAN NOT LISTEN TO PPL THINK THEY CAN ONLY FEEL!!! IF THIS GOES ON I WILL ELIMINATE ALL NEKOS!!!
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:00 pm

ooc: You already stole the guy I liked. And Im Queen of the Nekos. You stole something from me now I stole something from you. You cant tell me what the Nekos can and cant do. I have a fire and ice jutsu. Princess of Grass I can burn you easily. My feelings patched into his and I can tell him stuff.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 6:28 pm

ooc:FIRST OF ALL. THIS IS SASUKE AND MY FIGHT AND I WONT ALLOW ANY INTERFERING. I ONLY WANT A FRIGIN FAIR FIGHT AND IT WAS ITACHI WHO GOT ME TO DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO PLEASE DO NOT FRIKIN INTERFERE. SASUKE CAN FIGHT FOR HIMSELF.

Jing was getting pissed off. She thought this was supposedly a FAIR fight but seeing so many interference she was not in a good mood. Suddenley she appeared on the Arena ground and smiled darkly directed at one particular person: kindly do not interfere for I will not hesitate to destroy my obstacles" she spoke will unleashing a humoungus amount of killer intent at the audience and all around her. then she appeared in front of Sasuke and and waved: "hi!!!! ^.^" and gave him another gash...and dissapeared again
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 10:44 pm

IchigoArianna wrote:
ooc: You already stole the guy I liked. And Im Queen of the Nekos. You stole something from me now I stole something from you. You cant tell me what the Nekos can and cant do. I have a fire and ice jutsu. Princess of Grass I can burn you easily. My feelings patched into his and I can tell him stuff.

HOW CAN I STEAL THE GUY YOU LIKE WHEN HE WAS WITH ME ALL ALONG?!!?!?!?!? YOU ARE NOT THE QUEEN OF THE NEKOS IF YOU WERE THE WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO IN YOUR DESCRIPTION?!?!?EARTH DOES NOT BURN AND/OR FREEZE!!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE ANNOYING THE HECK OUT OF EVERYONE!! I AM THROUGH WITH TRYING TO GET ALONG WITH YOU BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE SAYS THAT YOU DO NOT WANT ANY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

*eyes glow red with anger and a bright glow shows that minako was changing forms*

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Wind_dancer
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:40 am

Uzuki Jing wrote:
ooc:FIRST OF ALL. THIS IS SASUKE AND MY FIGHT AND I WONT ALLOW ANY INTERFERING. I ONLY WANT A FRIGIN FAIR FIGHT AND IT WAS ITACHI WHO GOT ME TO DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO PLEASE DO NOT FRIKIN INTERFERE. SASUKE CAN FIGHT FOR HIMSELF.

Jing was getting pissed off. She thought this was supposedly a FAIR fight but seeing so many interference she was not in a good mood. Suddenley she appeared on the Arena ground and smiled darkly directed at one particular person: kindly do not interfere for I will not hesitate to destroy my obstacles" she spoke will unleashing a humoungus amount of killer intent at the audience and all around her. then she appeared in front of Sasuke and and waved: "hi!!!! ^.^" and gave him another gash...and dissapeared again
Sasuke deflected the strike with his Kusanagi before it touched him and followed Jing when she disappeared at the moment Jing thought she was safe Sasuke strike hard and fast into Jing's chest as he then brought her into the ground he held one foot up against her neck and head.

OOC:Guys please stop fighting and don't interfere my match please. You two can settle this somewhere else ok?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:50 pm

ooc: yea...

*poofs into a log* "heh. not bad Sasu-chan.....since you have your little grass cutter...I guess I'll introduce mine! *summons out of scroll a long black katana that was Pure black blade with a compass kinda crossgaurd* Sasu-chan, meet Yamimaru,Yamimaru, Sasu-chan ^^, this is my special blade which I dont use often.well then... *poof off*
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:55 pm

ooc: WHO SAID I WAS GOING TO FIGHT?!?!??

NOW YOU GUYS ARE JJUST BEING PLAIN MEAN !!!
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:25 pm

ooc:...=='''.........blame the person that HAD to interupt this fight between me and Sasu-chan.oh well Itachi killed her already but...seriously..
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:42 am

Uzuki Jing wrote:
ooc: yea...

*poofs into a log* "heh. not bad Sasu-chan.....since you have your little grass cutter...I guess I'll introduce mine! *summons out of scroll a long black katana that was Pure black blade with a compass kinda crossgaurd* Sasu-chan, meet Yamimaru,Yamimaru, Sasu-chan ^^, this is my special blade which I dont use often.well then... *poof off*
As then just before Jing vanished another Sasuke stroked at Jing with kusanagi through her heart and up against a tree as the other Sasuke melted into Snakes.
"Well well...what happened Jing? Or are you going to turn into a log again?"
Sasuke then forced lightning into the blade and it traveled into Jing's body as it was quickly paralyzing her.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 2:10 pm

ooc: IM NOT DEAD CHA
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:36 pm

*stabbed Jing suddenly "deflates"* Uzuki Jing appears behind Sasuke* I got that thing from a guy that had a wierd green and white stripped hat. pretty handy...hahahaha...*stabs Sasuke in the stomach with sword before he can do anything else* Yamimaru is my special buddy. *takes it out of Sasuke and sword melts into swarms of dark dark butterfly thingys* You are now my prey, Yamimaru will catch you no matter in what way until I will it. *dark butterfly thingys enter Sasuke's body painlessly and starts eating his organs* *another swarm still protects Uzuki Jing from any blows*

ooc: if you dont understand then think a cross of style from Byakuya from Bleach and Tyki Myk from D Gray Man
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:41 pm

Sasuke started to laugh like a mad man as he then spereated into thousands of snakes as they then swarm around Jing with blades stiking out of their tounges as they then charged forward towards Jing.
Back to top Go down
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:55 pm

Ichigo sat there looking at her fan.
Good fight.[to self]
ooc:sorry bad day pissed off at mom please forgive me. And My fan doesnt let me talk but it does let me see through the other persons eyes.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 5:59 pm

*laughs* *dark butterflys eat away snakes* as I said these special pretties of mine eat away any living thing that comes near me
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:03 pm

"Thats werid Jing because I'm here next to you."
Sasuke was next to jing with his right arm across Jing's head & shoulders.
"Well don't you think this match is fun?"
As Sasuke would lick his lips like Orochimaru he then bit his left thumb while looking at Jing right next to her.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:09 pm

*smirks* heh....*black butterflys swarm in and Uzuki Jing dissapears in swarm*
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:14 pm

"She never wants to talk with me..oh well at least these butterflies can accompany me for the time being. Yet I hate it when they can eat you might aswell use that technique and save this one for later on if needed."
Sasuke quickly spreads his arms and legs out and tilts his head down and over 50ft of lightning came out of his body destroying the butterflies and all surroundings leaving Jing alone in mid air. Sasuke quickly stood in a laid back stance.
"So Jing hows the fight going for you?"
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:32 pm

*butterflies appear again* Sasu-chan...you can't destroy darkness. Darkness will forever exist just as light will. ohh the fight is going on fine and getting fun ^^ I wish there was a two on two kinda thing though cuz that would be fun..or maybe a 1 on 3 or...whatever
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:58 pm

"I know Jing but you know darkness is the absence of light and color? With light there can be no darkness."
Sasuke then took out his blade and forced lightning into it causeing it to shine everywhere as there was so much light that not even Sasuke or Jing could see what was happening now.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:02 pm

*laughs* Darkness and Light is always harmonized. That kind of light will not be as strong as actual light unless you have the twin of Yamimaru. *darkness swarms up and vanquishes light* my sword dislikes light so it will destroy it...my sword cannot destroy the light generated from its twin and I really dont know where it is...*sigh* lost somewhere in the shinobi world....*Darkness swarms around*
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 7:07 pm

"Darkness is just darkness...nothing more than a shadow..its funny how yuo just let your gaurd down
jing.."

Sasuke quickly appeared under Jing and kicked her into the sky as he then did a combination of attacks and finally a final punch off towards a boulder under 5.0 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:11 pm

Uzuki Jing suddenley turned into a gooey darkness and wrapped aroudn Sasuke's whole body making suffocating him. The real Uzuki Jing was actually gone. Only a black fur colored wolf was there sitting on the ground with a scroll in his mouth. the scroll said:

Sasu-chan!

sorry! I needed to go to the washroom! feel free to break as well. Once again sorry!
Uzuki Jing

ooc: xD I REALLY had to add that. this battle was gettign WAYY too tense
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:09 pm

As then the Sasuke that was caught turned into snakes and was just slithering away.
'Well her chakra is good enough maybe I should get serious now or maybe later..'
As Sasuke thought this to himself off somewhere in a distance where he can't be found but only by Itachi and Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:39 pm

*returned to arena* well Sasu-chan certainly is gettign strong but Sasu-chan needs to concentrate on more techniques that dont have to do with snakes and lightning. after all if he uses it too much certain weakness will be discovered. Being an all rounded fighter is important!

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:02 pm

Sasuke then laid back from where he was and thought to himself if he should use that technique with kusanagi but in the end he did. As then Sasuke appeared next to Jing and kicked her in mid air as then Orochimaru's Kusanagi came down it sliced Jing a bit and made her spin in a uncontrollable rotation as the sword came down upon Sasuke he took out his own to deflect it as he then caught it and had two swords in his possessions he appeared next to Jing and started to slash her in many combinations with the sword until finally they came crashing down into the ground Jing fell on her face as Sasuke on his two feet. He then looked down on Jing's body carefully as well of her previous attack.
OOC:I'm not using the sharingan lol when did I type I activated it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing   Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasuke Uchiha vs. Uzuki Jing
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next