The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hana's Condo!

Go down 
+3
Minako Yuki
Kyo Sohma
Hanataro Yamada
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:56 pm

so there you are Kyu-chan...the Hokage was looking for you...*sigh* youre in trouble...everyday you either burn or wreck stuff MATAKU
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:00 am

Hanataro watched as Minako kicked Kyuubi all the way against the wall.
-"H-Huh? ...Yuki? YUKI! What brings you here?!"-

He glomped her as they both sat in the bed.
-"I've missed you for so long! How did you find me?! This is not my normal house you know...I..."-

His words were cut short, when he noticed the Kyuubi hop back on the bed.
-"Aww, how cute! Did you buy me a puppy?! ...O-Or, is it yours?"-

When the creature showed Hanataro and Minako a picture of them sleeping, he took one, and tilted his head.
-"Hm, wait? Is this me and...Yuki-san?"-

Hanataro scratched his head. He was soon becoming clueless.
-"I still do not understand..."-

Cut off again! Once Jing appeared looking for the Kyuubi. Hanataro blushed deeply, taking the covers, and covering up his body as he still laid in the bed.
-"Wait, wait! Forgive me everyone...but how is are you all able to come into my Condo? I believe I locked the door! And I am still in my PJ's."-
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:26 pm

"I-I guess Ishould leave now....."

*blush deepens*

"I just cam in to see how you were doing.....and that fox appeared in your laundry."

Minako hops on the window sill ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 2:38 pm

Kyuubi cocks his head. "Mass destruction does get boring sometimes. At times like that, I help out on missions or try to find ways to escape from the seal. Hmmm... Hanataro do you want me as your pet? I'l go in and out sometimes but I need somewhere to stay when I escape from Naruto."
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:01 am

Hanataro reached out to Minako. But...he lowered his hand back down, not saying a word. Simply blushing just the same, and smiling at her.
-"Alright...Yuki-san..."-

Still in his bed. He turned to Kyuubi, looking at the creature in confusion.
-"Uhm..a...pet?"-

The Kyuubi sat on the bed waiting for an answer. Hanataro picked up the little thing with both his hands, and started playing with it, as if it were a stuffed animal.
-"I can't remember the last time I had a pet. Come to think of it...I do not think I ever had one to begin with...hmm..."-

He placed the Kyuubi beside him on the bed, then stretched his arms out.
-"Hmm...I hope Yuki-san isn't upset with me...maybe...I should...no."-

Hanataro slowly removed the covers, then slid himself to the edge of the bed, ready to take that first step out of his bed to begin his day.
-"Actually. Having a pet does not seem all that bad!"-

His foot touched the ground, and he lifted himself up from the bed. The first priority was to check the time, but a thought quickly crossed his mind before he could do so. Then he slowly turned to the Kyuubi. Tilting his head at it. Wondering.
-"I wonder what kind of pet are you. A puppy, no? I thought a cat maybe...but I do not believe I've seen any with ears so straight."-

So curious...he went back on the bed, and crawled towards the creature on his kness. Then started playing with it's ears, and whiskers. He picked up the Kyuubi gently with both hands, and it's face made him smile.
-"Don't worry. I'm willing to give a go at this pet thing, if you are! How about it?!"-

Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 11:51 am

Kyuubi climbed up Hanataro's back and unto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:20 pm

Hanataro Yamada wrote:
Hanataro watched as Minako kicked Kyuubi all the way against the wall.
-"H-Huh? ...Yuki? YUKI! What brings you here?!"-

He glomped her as they both sat in the bed.
-"I've missed you for so long! How did you find me?! This is not my normal house you know...I..."-

His words were cut short, when he noticed the Kyuubi hop back on the bed.
-"Aww, how cute! Did you buy me a puppy?! ...O-Or, is it yours?"-

When the creature showed Hanataro and Minako a picture of them sleeping, he took one, and tilted his head.
-"Hm, wait? Is this me and...Yuki-san?"-

Hanataro scratched his head. He was soon becoming clueless.
-"I still do not understand..."-

Cut off again! Once Jing appeared looking for the Kyuubi. Hanataro blushed deeply, taking the covers, and covering up his body as he still laid in the bed.
-"Wait, wait! Forgive me everyone...but how is are you all able to come into my Condo? I believe I locked the door! And I am still in my PJ's."-
xD I made it to Anbu for a reason Hanatarou-san and you're holding the Kyuubi no Kitsune, terror of Konoha. If you keep him out of trouble then he's yours to keep
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:25 pm

Minako melts out of the wall and flops on the bed as the 'minako' hoped out the window and turns into petals that floated away

"Hana-Kun You did have one but it flew away after. It was a bird that had a broken wing"
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:22 pm

The Kyuubi sat upon Hanataro's shoulders.

Jing gave her reasoning. But Hanataro's facial expression only looked more puzzled.
-"W-What are you talking about? Terror of Konoha?"-

He took the Fox by it's tail, gently taking it from off his shoulders. Then pointed it at with his other free hand.
-"You mean...this little thing?"-

Hard to believe, such a little creature could cause so much danger. It's even more hopeless when you explain such a thing to a boy who's always clueless the majority of times. But maybe it was a good thing that Hanataro was clueless about the creature's true self. He's a caring boy, so possibly keeping the Kyuubi out of harm will be one of his specialties.

Hanataro laughed softly, and placed the creature back on his shoulders. Then gently bowed towards Jing.
-"I don't think I'll have any trouble, Uzuki-sama"-

----------

Soon after....a figure came from out of the wall, as if it were melting from it. It was...
-"Yuki...san?..."-

When Minako hoped on the bed, Hanataro was worried at first. But after she reminded him that he once had a bed, a big question mark appeared above his head. He was more confused than ever.
-"M-Me? A bird? ...broken...wings? ..."-
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Oh! You mean the one that happened to escape out the window and fall into a soup pot in the sushi bar? I saw it when I came.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:37 pm

Hanataro finally started making his way off the bed. He stretched out, and yawned softly.
-"Well. I think it is time for me to start my day."-

Walked over to his dresser, and picked up his daily notebook.
-"I wonder...what plans do I have for today?"-

Turned around, facing Kyuubi. Hanataro smiled lovingly at it.
-"I didn't forget about you. How about I clear my plans for today, and we'll do what ever you feel like doing, Kyuubi! So what do you say?!"-
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:53 pm

"Hmm... NAH!" Kyuubi yawns. I have nothing on my schedule today except follow you around. Maybe you should start training. I could help you.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:49 pm

Hanataro walked into the bathroom, to freshen up. Still communicating with Kyuubi.
-"Training?"-

Opened up the cabinet-mirror above the sink, to reach out for his tooth-brush. He held it in his hand, then paused.
-"Oh...right. Training."-

Closed the cabinet, and looked around on the sink for the toothpaste.
-"Actually, I've been planning to start training for weeks now. With Yuki-san, and that nice Chuunin Shikamaru offered to help us. B-But...we haven't started anything yet."-

Started to brush his teeth. Then he bent down, and spit the water quickly into the sink.
-"Y-You? Help...me? How can you when you don't have two legs to stand on. And not even any human arms to fight with."-

Walked back to the entrance of his bathroom, looking at Kyuubi who still sat on his bed.
-"Sounds like a good idea though, Kyuubi-chan! I help you by keeping you safe! And you help me by helping me to project myself from harmful enemies. We should start right away though. Remember that mission we have to soon start...the one about Tsunade's missing family member."-

Smiled lovingly at his pet. Then went back into the bathroom and closed the door so he could take a shower.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:39 pm

ooc:...I'm being ignored T.T

*sits on the bed waiting for hanataro to finish*
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:04 pm

well then in that case I'll see if you can keep him out of trouble if you can. hes yours. well...ja! *poof*
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Hanataro came out of his bathroom, still dripping water. He held onto his towel, below his waste. Closing his eyes, squeezing the water out of his hair. Humming a soft and gentle tune.

Opened his eyes. And unexpectingly see's Minako.
-"YUKI...!"-

Goes to waves at her, but forgot that he had to keep hold of his towel. Drops the towel accidently.
-"Ops! I...I ! ..."-

Quickly goes to grab towel, but picks up Kyuubi instead. He jumps! Noticing that he was holding Kyuubi, but he covered his front area so Minako would not see him exposed.
-"Heh...heh;;....Y-Yuki-san....how....good it is....t-to see you...a-again. Did you forget something?!"-

He shivered. Nervous, but more-so, cold. Hanataro lowered his head down, and whispered to his pet.
-"Sorry Kyuubi! Please forgive me..."-

Face filled with a bright bashful blush.
-"...OH...and....YUKI-SAN. T-Turn around for a moment. Please!"-

Last edited by on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Kyuubi, a bit irritated from being hung upside down, decides to do a transform jutsu on Hanataro making him look as if he still had his clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:09 pm

Hanataro found himself suddenly with comforting clothes on.

Picked up Kyuubi, and squeezed it tight.
-"Thank-you, Kyuubi-chan!"-

He placed his pet back on the ground, then walked over to Minako. Waving his hand in front of her face.
-"Yu...Yu...Yuki...s-san? Are you...alright?"-
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:11 pm

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! IT'S ONLY A TRANSFORMATION JUTSU!!! It'll wear off so I suggest you put on your clothes now!"
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Runs to his walk-in closet!
-"Thanks for warning me AFTER you did it, Kyuubiiii"-

Quickly closes the door. And as soon as he did, the jutsu wore off. Hanataro sighs in relief, smiling. He searched for some undies and a t-shirt.
-"Phew."-

Bust out of the closet.
-"YUKI!!"-

Tackles Minako to the bed, hugging her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:23 pm

Kyuubi grinned misheviously.

"Sorry, thought you would know the difference."
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Looked at Minako. She was silent.
-"Uh-ohh. I think Yuki-san fainted?"-

Hanataro gently covered her up in his bed. Kissed her forhead. Then turned around to his pet.
-"Well, Kyuubi-chan. I'm not fully trained yet, so I don't know every jutsu there is out there. Do you think...I should call...Shika? Or should you and I start the training process without desturbing everyone?"-
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:30 pm

Better get a head start. You've seen how fast she could heal someone.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Glanced over at the bed.
-"You're right. With Yuki's abilites, she'll be up in no time."-

he paused, then noticed something.
-"Yuki was born with great healing ablilities. While I had to maintain it all my life to advance to an even better state."-

Turned to his pet.
-"Odd though. How did you know of her abilities Kyuubi-chan? ...I haven't even seen her heal anybody as of yet."-
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:44 pm

I know all... Actually she healed Namine or Ichigo in the hospital and left you speachless. You must have been in a state of shock and forgotten about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hana's Condo!   Hana's Condo! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hana's Condo!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next