The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!

Go down 
+6
Shuei Setsuna
Namine
Itachi Uchiha
Nami Senju
Uzuki Jing
Naruto Uzumaki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Do u like?
Yes
Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Fuck This Shit!
Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Make More Please..
Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Vote_lcap82%Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 82% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:49 pm

NARUTO WHY DID YOU GIVE ME 4 OR 5 KIDS AND I DONT LIKE KIBA I LIKE NEJI YOU BAKA
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 5:25 pm

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
Uzuki Jing wrote:
*twitch**twitch* Itachi...you were NOT serious about that statement *twitch**twitch* *fans the air* the stench...

I am x.x
DAMMIT ITACHI X.X poor Namine...aww its alright RUN AWAY ITS THE NEW TOBI
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:16 pm

*Turns pale...really pale...* Ok... I'll run away... but before that... Itachi!! Delete that damn post!!
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:17 pm

Namine wrote:
*Turns pale...really pale...* Ok... I'll run away... but before that... Itachi!! Delete that damn post!!
why would he? he gave me the idea of doing it XD and Ichigo..u liked Kiba b4 but what ever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ISasukesFriendI
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 10:27 pm

Ohh... I can't wait till I kill the dog named Itachi on my DS... Itachi's gonna freak out!!
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 5:55 pm

GO NAMINE ^.^
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 8:21 pm

Wow,nice drawings. There really nice. also good imagination ^.^ i like your thinking,naruto.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 10:24 am

actually come to think of it...Naruto tell your friend that he needs to make his face shorter looking and the eyes...they look the same for guys AND girls. Girl eyes should be bigger and more feminem looking....
Back to top Go down
Zetsu

Zetsu

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 4:07 pm

Uzuki Jing wrote:
actually come to think of it...Naruto tell your friend that he needs to make his face shorter looking and the eyes...they look the same for guys AND girls. Girl eyes should be bigger and more feminem looking....
What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 6:58 pm

... I don't know... but I think it has something to do with the drawings...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:13 am

DING! DING! DING! DING! WE HAVE A WINNA! GIVE DA LADY A PRIZE!!! xD

hehee...just being an art critique though I DO have to say...IM not that good at art but I have comment alot...hmmm maybe becuz most of my friends are artists...
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:17 am

Uzuki Jing wrote:

*sigh* jing.........someppl are not pro's and haven't been drawin' anime and not knowin' it since 3 years old.

*coff coff* like me *coff coff* I didn't know till grade 3.......I thought it was cartoons T/_\T
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:21 am

.... no actually thats pretty early...the peopel I know they started later then you
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:25 am

............at least I tried to be like mom.........tho it looked like a nightmare compared to now
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:37 am

your moms an artist? o3o
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:27 pm

=/.\= u didn't know I thought I told you she was designing graphic novel covers when she was 13 -/.\-;;;;;;;
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:57 pm

yay X3 I'm not on it sheart sheart sheart
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:35 pm

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
=/.\= u didn't know I thought I told you she was designing graphic novel covers when she was 13 -/.\-;;;;;;;
You never told me that. O.o when i first met you it was a couple yuears ago then I didn't see you for a while then I saw you again.
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Itachi Uchiha wrote:

Wha...??? I just knew your mom designs graphic novel covers... but you didn't tell me that she did that when she was 13!!!
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:41 pm

*yanks at hair*

YOU PPL HAVE BAD MEMORY!! NAMINE I TOLD YOU ABOUT 500 TIMES @/_\@
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Ow! And no... you only said it once to me... T.T
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:23 pm

and YOU never told me...
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 am

...*sigh* nothing to talk about now...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:17 pm

pick something to talk now I guess...
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:55 pm

ok... like what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!   Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuuden: The Next Generation!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next