The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Performing techniques

Go down 
+11
Namine
Uzuki Jing
Minako Yuki
Tobi Obito
Kyuubi
Shinaru Nara
Neji Hyuga
IchigoArianna
Itachi Uchiha
mimi
Hinata Hyuga
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Performing techniques Empty
PostSubject: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:27 am

Hinata wandered around a new area for about an hour before finding the right spot to train, having a serious expression on her facial, eyes shifting around, no presence, it was the right place. Both arms rise besides her, letting show a blue aura floating around her hands, it was her chakra.
-Okay Hinata...now its time for your training....you must...make your chakra stronger...more flexible...bigger...
Her mind was now focusing on her movements, arms starting to make long and slowly circle in the air, making her chakra leaving blue lines around herself. By using this technique, eveything that would came closer from her would be push violently away, thats why she found that hidden spot to perform her techniques.
-Show that you deserve to be in the main branch of the Hyuga clan....you can do it Hinata!
Eyes tight close, arms moving faster and faster seconds by seconds. She would murmured while performing.
-More...more...more...
Back to top Go down
mimi

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:47 pm

Bored as hell of her day, Ino walked around for something to do. Why the hell was there nothing to do when they had day off. She walked during twenty minutes out of the town in the field and returning to the village because there was nothing else much to do in the fields she noticed the door of the Training Ground was openned.
- "Someone is training? Hm... I'd better see! Who knows if it's wealkings?"
She walked in slowly and started to spy.
- 'Huh? What's Hinata doing here...' she thought.
She looked at the chakra on hinata's hands and her movements getting faster. Was she trying to get as strong as Neji? Whatever, Ino walked in showing herself to Hinata.
- "Hi, Hinata. May I help in your training?"
She smiled playfully.
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:52 am

Hinata's mind was too much focusing on her movements that Ino's voice couldn't reach her, arms getting at now at a faster rythm, but couldn't be more than now. Eyes tight close, still have her concentration on her chakra.
But after a few minutes again, her move would suddendly stop, the blue aura that was comming from her arms would let show some lightings around her body, if someone would approching her, it would become dangerous. Ino was still save at the spot she was. Eyes suddendly wide opened. Arms rising at the same level. Taking deep breath, now feeling exhausted after this.
Hinata would fall on her knees, still breathing, a hand pressing on her chest. Training herself too hard wasn't her desire, but if she wanted to keep herself at the same level as her cousin or at her lover, she needed to work harder. She took a deep breath, eyes shift at Ino that was now in her vision, she would smile at her, without emmiting a words since she was still breathing hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:32 am

naruto walked in.
hey,hinata i heard that you where training!
naruto smiled.
may i help you?
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:35 am

Hinata's eyes shift quickly at Naruto that was now nearby, lucky her, her technique was now over, that way he could now come closer if he was about to. Cheeks again become redish, still taking deep breath without saying a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:38 am

naruto looked at her.
whats wrong?
naruto walked to her and hugged her.
i love you
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:41 am

Hinata's eyes was still abit wide opened when she was in Naruto's arms, still on her knees, she would close her eyes in a happy way.
-Na...Naruto-kun!....
She could say, now was getting her heart beating at a regular rythm.
Back to top Go down
mimi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 3:25 am

Looking to Hinata she frowned, feeling a little bit ignored, and much ignored when Naruto came in and Hinata talked to him. She pouted and had big eyes when Naruto asked to help Hinata in her training and then a sweat drop when he hugged this one.
- ''Eww... Naruto! I was in here before you, and I asked to HELP! So get out of my way!''
She growled, tightening her fist at him. What the heck, why would he be treated much nicely than her? It's just so unfair!
- ''Now let me train with Hinata.'' she said pushing him on the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:12 am

Naruto looked at ino.
she is my girlfriend...and back off..let me train her,your worthless
naruto pointed to the door for ino.
hinata,what do you want to train you?
Back to top Go down
mimi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:13 am

Ino's face turned red hot and big white eyes glared at Naruto. She started punching her own hand looking to him.
- ''Are you saying I CAN'T TRAIN?! NARUTO?! YOU'D BETTER TAKE THOSE WORDS BACK!''
She grabbed him by the shirt and shook him a little bit.
- ''Answer me, huh?!''
Ò_Ó
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:10 pm

*watches out of sight*

thinks'YEA GO INO SICKEM!!!!! XD XD XD'
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
IchigoArianna

IchigoArianna

Female
Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:32 pm

Ichigo walked in and grabbed Naruto's ear and Ino's hair.
WILL YOU QUIT FIGHTING YOUR MORE ANNOYING THEN MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:17 pm

Naruto ignored ichigo and turned to ino.
hands off me,why dont you search for sasuke.
naruto turned to hinata.
well?
Back to top Go down
mimi

Female

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 2:38 pm

Ino glared at Ichigo.
- "You're the one that's annoying! Always getting in when people don't want you. Let go of my hair!! ICHIGO-BAKA"
She punched Ichigo's arm.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:51 pm

*still watching*

O/.\O

thinks:'Woah......tat gurl's got temper....just hope brother doessn't come and blow my cover......'
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:46 am

Hinata's expression would showing now that she was alittle upset, frowning, pushing Naruto's hands away from herself, grooming her chest and arms, eyes close, now having a serious facial.
-I'm going on a walk....alone...sorry...
Body turning away from others, shading hiding her eyes as she was trying to avoid others eyes. Stepping away quickly without emmiting a words.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Performing techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Performing techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Performing techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Performing techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:16 am

Neji was resting on a tree, abit farther from the spot where others were, since no vegetation was in there. Byakugan was able to be see on his face as he was staring at them, smiling when he saw Hinata's expression from where he was.
''Heh...thats good, she's getting more matture and less soft with him...that would be very helpfull''
He thought while resting his head against the bark behind him. His legs pending from the branch he was sat on. facial regain his normal state, eyes slowly close now that his spying was over.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:45 pm

steps in and looks at naruto and ino

"U LOSERS NOW LOOK WHAT UVE DONE!"

"NARUTO STOP BUTTING IN AND BEING A JERK"

"AND INO LEARN SOME ANGER CONTROL!"

"I was watching from the tree i cant believe u guys!"

runs off to catch up with hinata
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotion.com
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:08 pm

Naruto's anger level goes beyond normal. The nine-tailed foxes' chakra is unleashed within him. The demon decides hat for once in a couple of decades, he's going to take a nice little walk out and terrorize the leaf village. This time, he gives Naruto all his chakra and creates a full posession. Kyuubi is free. He then goes around and starts ripping up the leaf village and used his chakra to set the whole village on fire. Dark fire. Fire like the amaterasu except millions of times larger and more powerful.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:43 pm

(ooc: hmm...is that even possible? I mean...the kyuubi is...attacking the village, and we're here, watching? I won't posy until Itachi agreeded for this act or something.)
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:15 pm

ooc: O/_\O wow..........right on time.............right wnem I banned naruto his demon took over............since there is hardly any other chance I guess It can be accepted
Back to top Go down
Tobi Obito

Tobi Obito

Male
Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:19 pm

RAMPAGING KYUUBI!!!!!!!!AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! an no akatsuki is gana try to capture it
Back to top Go down
Hinata Hyuga

Hinata Hyuga

Female

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:34 am

Hinata's eyes would shine as her surrounding were disappearing, she blink a few time, plastered neatly at her spot. Unable to make another step further. Head would slowly glance up at the sky.
Unbeleivable, rising right above her, the kyuubi was really, standing here, and it was as well above Konoha.
Legs trembling by fear, such an unexpected opponent and beast as well.

''N--No! this isn't possible?! why is he here?!''

Remaining silent, vocals locked by her fear, left foot would make a step back.
Wind blowing through her indigo hair, trying to breath at her regular rythm, heart beating faster. Hinata muttered.

-Stay calm...don't be scared...you..you--gya...stay focus at the creature!...

She spoke to herself, trying to remain secure, she would sure need some help right now. If unfortunatly the beast would appear to have found her out below, Hinata would be in great trouble. Alone was almost impossible to face this.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
Performing techniques Left_bar_bleue85/100Performing techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 2:10 am

*smiles*

"Hi hinata I haven't seen you for so long"^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Xsmile* my new jutsu is call the Dragon Sand ball Jutsu, and i am performinging it later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Performing techniques   Performing techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Performing techniques
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: