The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Abandoned Classroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-08-09

The Abandoned Classroom Empty
PostSubject: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:39 pm

Puchiko came in to the abandoned classroom, looking rather upset. You can tell she had been crying. She went over to the far wall and pulle dout a brick, giving way to a small medical kit. She began to clean herself up, determined not to make noise as she cried, wincing every now and then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xwaitingx4xthex1x
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
The Abandoned Classroom Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned Classroom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
The Abandoned Classroom Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abandoned Classroom Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:53 pm

Neji was curious about this place, hiding from everyone he thought, this place was lonesome, and it was sure a good spot of you want to hide or just being alone. He make a few steps in the classroom, eyes glancing around, without any expression on his facial, orbs stop shifting at a familiar figure. Tilled his head alittle, walking closer from it, now was able to see who it was. Eyes widen alittle, wondering if she was alright.
-Puchiko?!....what are you doing here?...
He asked while going besides her, trying to see if she was hurt anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:00 pm

"N-neji-nii-san!" Puchiko said softly, her voice harsh from screaming, clearly suprised that Neji was there.

"I... I was... I was just...c-cleaning m-myself off..." She said, turning her face away as much as she could... which wasn't much. Her statement was completley true, She just wasn't telling him why. Although, 'well, now he's probably going to ask what happened... so I'll have to tell him...' She thought, another tear running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 10:17 pm

Neji's expression was slowly showing a sadder expression, placing himself infront of her, able to notice that something was wrong with her, hands against Puchiko's shoulders.
-The thing that you should clean is your face...don't lie to me Puchiko...
He said with a serious tone voice as always, didn't showing any meaningless in his words, but he was worrying about his friend, caring for her like if she was his sister. He took some times before saying.
-...you know you can tell me everything....whats happening to you....
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:08 am

Puchiko looked down, unable to look Neji in the eye. "Just... promise me you won't tell anyone and you won't think any different of me... please..." She took a deep breath before starting.

"W-when I was born, my birthfather was out on a mission, and got killed by a few Sound Ninjas. A few years later, when I was about 3, my mother re-married to this guy named A-Akira. That was before she was diagnosed with cancer. Her case was u-un-treatable. She died when I was 5 leaving me with Akira and my older sister Kaede. But I still remember all the fights that mom and Akira had. I can s-stil see myself over in the corner, yelling at them to stop." she took a deep breath, paused for a moment then continued.

"Then, once it was just Kaede and I, he..." she took another deep breath. "He started to abuse us. For a while it was just when he was drunk. T-then it started happening more often. M-my sister would always argue and fight with him, fight with him to leave me and her alone, that he was never our father. that was the year Akira kicked her out. She was 17 at the time... and I don't know where she is."

"Once I started coming to the Academy, I wasn't able to go out with friends. I would have to go straight home. Because Akira would get even angrier if I kept him waiting..." She said, wrapping her arms around herself gingerly, burying her head in her arms again.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:16 am

Neji's expression was still serious, listening carefully at her story, didn't miss any words. he sighed.
-Its okay Puchiko....all of this is...over...
Head lowered his head at her level, whispering.
-Remember that your brother will always be here for you....no matter what happen, and you know you can trust me, I will never let a words of this conversation out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:00 pm

Puchiko nodded, carefully wrapped her arms around Neji, and cried into his shoulder.

"Th-thank you, Nii-san... I just... I don't ever want to go back there... ever..." She managed to choke out.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:31 pm

Neji's head dip down when he could feel her sadness all around this room. Eyes closes, hugging her tight. He whispered in her ear.
-You don't need to go back Puchiko...here your safe with all of your friends. All of this...past, is now over....
He did say, trying to make her feel secure and safe, but he was sure feeling sad when she was crying, feeling weak besides her, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:40 pm

Puchiko nodded weakly, not trusting her voice anymore. Instead, she just stayed there for a while, letting Neji comfort her. After she had calmed down a bit, she pulled back, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"N-n-nii-san... I just don't know where I'm supposed to go... I... I wasn't supposed to tell anyone... and if Akira finds out I told..." She whispered, looking away from him. "Do... do you think it would be better if I told a sensei? I mean... I can't go back there..." She said, casting a fearful glance at the dusty window.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:48 pm

Neji shake his head quickly and places his hands back on her shoulders, try to keep her still.
-Don't be affraid...I'm here! I did trained my skills alot, you can thrust me, that guy will never bother you again when I'll teach him a lesson...
He says with a serious tone voice, facial was showing some anger when he saw that she was terrified by all of this.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:55 pm

Puchiko looked around at Neji and gave him a small smile.

"Thank you, Nii-san." She said. Suddenly, an idea struck her. "Nii-san.. if.. if it wouldn't be too much trouble... w-would you go back with me, just so I can get my things?" She asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:11 pm

Neji would regain his initial facial as his eyes glanced back down at her. Blinking a few times, nodding while taking ehr hand.
-Why would I refuse...after all, I wouldn't act like a good brother if I may say no to you, huh?
Smiling alittle, pointing the door.
-Just stick to me now. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:14 pm

Puchiko took a deep breath and nodded, gripping Neji' hand as they left. She guided the way to her house and she took a deep breath.

"This is it..." She said quietly. She made their way up to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:11 am

Neji's feet rest against the floor, right infront of the door, with Puchiko besides him, eyes staring at it without emiting a words for a few seconds, head slowly gaze at his friend.
-...want me to go in first?He says with a neutral tone voice, still holding her hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 11:46 am

Puchiko nodded, eyes widening as she heard a crash come from inside the house. "Crap, he woke up..." She murmured. She cringed as she heard him yell.

"PUCHIKO!" Akira yelled. The front door swung open to reveal a tall, angry, slightly drunken man. "You knock me out, then you bring your next customer home. You thought I'd be out for longer." He growled.

"I told you I don't do that kind of stuff!!" Puchiko yelled back at him. "Neji is a friend, now f*ck off!"

"My my my! Is someone finally starting to grow a backbone?" He said in a dangerously low voice, gripping her arm tight. "Well we'll see about that." He said, yanking Puchiko away from Neji, and slamming the door shut.

"NEJI!!" Puchiko yelled from inside.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 8:16 pm

*walks by and hears crash comes to investigate*

*in time to see puchiko get draged in to the house*

*sees neji*

*walks up to him*

"neji escuse me "

^/.\^"

*turn into black bird w/ glowing red eyes and flies through an open window into the house*

*turns back human*

*sees other person*

*Draws blade ready to strike*

"Puchiko! who is tat......should I get u outta here?"
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:41 pm

Akira held up a kunai to Puchiko's throat. "Another one of your 'friends' Puchiko?" He growled. "Get out of here or she gets killed, like she should have a while ago." Akira yelled at Itachi. "I'm her step-father, what's it to you, pretty boy?"

"I-itachi!" Puchiko squeeked out before the kunai gently touched her skin, not cutting her at all, but making her quiet none the less. 'Help me' She mouthed to him, her eyes now brimming with tears as the mouthing had been noticed by Akira, who sharply kneed her in the back.

(OoC: I won't be on for a few days. bye until I get back!)
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 9:43 pm

(ooc: Itachi! I won,t ignore you, but I did work on this post before you came, don't be mad)

Neji kept himself silent before a sharp yelled was heard, eyes widen quickly when the door suddendly opened, expression showing anger when the man was scolding Puchiko, still keep himself calm, listening at each Puchiko's words when she was yelling back at him.
Neji's eyes widen when Puchiko was getting pulled away from him, hand was still at the same position, like if he was still holding her hand tight
''Oh no!...I didn't see that comming!...''
He thought while she was screaming his name, eyes would be hide in shade as he knock the door so quickly that it would probably broke it when Akira shut the door.
Making a quick step in the entrance, eyes scanning the area, to see if Puchiko was still close. Yelling
-Get your hands off her!
Byakugan appearing on his facial.
-I won't let you harm her anymore...not my little sister!
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:19 am

"You told! WENCH!" Akira yelled, smacking Puchiko upside the head roughly.

Puchiko's tears started down her cheeks, still not saying a word, as the kunai was still pressed against her neck. She whimpered a little as when akira hit her head, it caused the kunai to move a little, making a slight cut on her throat. Eyes wide with fear, she looked to both Itachi and Neji. "Itachi, Nii-san..." She whispered, looking down at the ground.

"I said shut UP!" Akira yelled, once more hitting her head. This time, achieving what he had aimed to do before, knocking her out.

Puchiko went limp, blood slightly trickling out of her mouth and onto the white carpet they were on, staining it. She was still breathing.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 11:26 pm

*thinks to neji*'let e handle this'

*surprised bu the word 'pretty boy'*

*points blade tip on his adam's apple*

"Well.......A step father, let my friend go... or would a death by my blade suit u better *smirk*"

*glares*

*thinks to puchiko*

"can I kill him........puchiko?"
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:44 am

It seemed that Puchiko was not fully unconscious.

'Please, just help me, Itachi...' She thought, her body already weak.

Akira gulped slightly at the sword at his neck. He stayed silent, glaring at Itachi. "You think that sword is going to scare me? Remember, you try one thing, and this kunai cuts her throat WIDE open." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 6:07 pm

"Heh remember I'm an s-rank criminal, an s-class assisan ,a slight move of my arm and ur head will end up flyingaway from ur body. do u think a slight threat of a low- life like u would scare even a hair on my body.ever heard of the uchiha that whiped out his whole clan? well tat's me. I warn u once and only once, let my friend go. "
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:00 pm

Akira stared with wide eyes at the Uchiha before him, immediatley dropping the kunai, and his grip on Puchiko was released, and she fell to the floor, now completley unconscious. "Please don't kill me..." He whispered, putting his hands up.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:20 pm

heh as I thought, Ur not even worth my time ..... *picks up puchiko*.....if i c u threatening my friends agian then i really will kill do u understand me low-life?

*leaves*

*tries to find hanataro*
thinks:'tsunade isn't here so hanataro will have to do. plus he's nicer ^^'
Back to top Go down
Puchiko Sukoshi

Puchiko Sukoshi

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:51 am

Puchiko coughed a little, blood trickling down the side of her mouth as she did so. She groaned softly, opening her eyes to see a red and black cloak. There was only one person she really knew with that color clothes.

"I-itachi?" She just wanted to make sure it was him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Classroom   The Abandoned Classroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Classroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next