The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD

Go down 
+6
Minako Yuki
Tyki Mikk
Itachi Uchiha
Shuei Setsuna
Neji Hyuga
Crimson Moonlight
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:02 pm

"Well," Crimson's brow twitched even more, "You said you didn't know where we were right?...we're...at the hospital again."
Crimson pointed to a sign
*HOSPITAL*
"Or...maybe my eyes are bad?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Sasuke then brought her up to his face, face to face.
"...What are you trying to say here..?"
He then narrowed his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:10 pm

*YOU'RE BLIND.* Crimson thought. *Nah, if I said that, he'd take it seriously. It's not that he's blind...wait...his sharingan...could that...?*
Crimson was going to make a remark, but when she saw the look Sasuke was giving, she decided against it.
"Erm...nothing." She sighed, then looked away from Sasuke and to the magnificent view infront of the two.
"Sasuke," She asked, "What do you see? There's some clouds in the sky." Crimson lied, "I see....a snake."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Sasuke looked up, even though the way he sees is like wavey and scattered he didn't see the color white.
"I don't see a loud.."
He then looks around for the snake.
"Where..?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:15 pm

"Hm." Crimson said. "Oh, never mind, it wasn't a cloud hahahah"
Crimson stopped being tense.
*Maybe not...* She thought relieved.
"He's not losing his sight." She whispered quietly in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Looking back at her then went another direction and finally got out of the viillage.
"Where to now..?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:20 pm

"Aren't you getting tired?" Crimson asked. -_-; "You've been carrying me around now for a while. I'm not THAT light."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Sasuke sighs.
"You still have a long way to go kid. I'm getting my chakra to help hold you up. Like super human strength.."
He then walks into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:25 pm

"Hey! wait! I'm hungry! Let's go to a noodle stand!" Crimson whined, "I didn't get to eat anything at the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:28 pm

Sasuke's stomach then growled as he got a bit slower.
"Fine.....Damn.."
He stopped and place both of them down. He looked around at the flowers and herbs by the sakura tree.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:30 pm

"Sweet! A pic-nic! I'll help-" Crimson froze when she got up.
*my ankle...stupid...*
"Er, actually, I'll...um...*sits down* You know how bad I cook, so, hahaha"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Sasuke then placed wood in front of them and lights up a fire with a fire jutsu. He then moves out into the woods to find wood. Not saying a word as he had the munchies right now.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:19 pm

ooc: -/_\- I thought i healed your ankle .....
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:31 pm

*suddenly appears in front Sasuke* hello ^.^. might I ask you where I can find some...ahh..blood? not my own or anyone elses of course.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:39 pm

[cat]

*lands on sasuke's head with claws unsheathed and fur standing on end hissing*
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:32 pm

*sweatdrop* okay...then...*dissapears through a wall*

OC: I like characters that dissapear mysteriously xD
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:44 pm

Huh?
*Sees Tyki Mikk leave*
"Wait don't go!" Crimson yelled, "We're gonna make smore's!"
She said as she held up a bag of marshmallows(aka: God's gift to man)

~OOC~Erm, Itachi...my foot broke again. Please get it fixed. Oh! Or Yuki! You can heal right?!
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:55 pm

*poofs in* oh my...!! IS THAT MARSHMALLOWS I SEE?!?!?! :3
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:22 pm

After seeing and feeling strange things from people today, Sasuke sits down and places Crimson down while holding Minako in his arms. His eyes swift to Jing.
"...Dunno.."
He then looks at the sky while petting Minako with careless care for anyone right now. Even though she scratched his head he doesn't really care since she might be pissed at something.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:25 pm

*If I had my camera...*
T-T *Poor Charlie.*
Crimson started to dig a whole in the earth to bury the remnants of 'Charlie'. Just then, a rustle from the bushes caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:18 pm

3-2-1 annnddd...

(make somehting happen D8)
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Tag you're it!!!
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:26 pm

*gets tagged* AHHHHHH I GOT TAGGED D: grrrrr.... *tags back at Namine before she moves* too bad you didn't say no tagbacks. xD *flashes away*
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:29 pm

*shrugs* Oh well... * Starts drawing Jing getting lost in the hospital and comes back to where she started...*
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:31 pm

Oh oh oh! I wanna play! just make sure Itachi doesn't find us running in the Hospital...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD   The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hospital Is a Wonderful Place to Play...TAG!!!! XD
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next