The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Itachi vs. Sasuke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Itachi vs. Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Itachi vs. Sasuke   Itachi vs. Sasuke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Feeling a cold breeze in the feild as it felt good on his skin while starring off into the sky. Sasuke smiled a bit as it brought back memories of ancient past with his brother, Itachi Uchiha. Yet his smile would vanish once remembering the sloughter of his clan, the beating he took when they reunited in Tanzaku Town, and the teasing. Sasuke lifted his head up a bit higher feeling more wind, soon he would hear a rusting noise. Someone was there but who? He placed his head down and turned completly as the sun was setting. He was surprised who it has been since this was their old playing ground to get away from trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Itachi vs. Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi vs. Sasuke   Itachi vs. Sasuke Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:37 pm

*is somewhere around again* well...then...*sigh*
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Itachi vs. Sasuke Left_bar_bleue100/100Itachi vs. Sasuke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Itachi vs. Sasuke Left_bar_bleue100/100Itachi vs. Sasuke Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Itachi vs. Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi vs. Sasuke   Itachi vs. Sasuke Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:36 am

"waiting for your brother,sasuke?" says a bit mysteriously as i lean against a tree hood covering most of my face. I then disapear and reapear 4 yards away from him. "did you learn your truth anyways?" sighs and cloak blows a bit in the wind
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Itachi vs. Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi vs. Sasuke   Itachi vs. Sasuke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi vs. Sasuke
Page 1 of 1