The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexpected place for a special event.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Unexpected place for a special event. Left_bar_bleue100/100Unexpected place for a special event. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Unexpected place for a special event. Left_bar_bleue100/100Unexpected place for a special event. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Unexpected place for a special event. Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Wind blowing around the trees surrounding the cimetery, only a male figure was able to be seen, resting infront of a grave, standing there for hours, Neji was here, alone until now. Remaining silent.

''...I never thought I would come up to this place...''

Lids tightly closes...

''...Father...did you know...about my birthday comming soon?''

Head slowly lowered...

''I'm....about to become an adult...father...on the next thuesday...I will have 18 years...so soon...''

A weak smile appearing on the expressionless facial. Haven't added a word out loud yet. The area was so obscur, and the time was unknown.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:26 pm

Seeing a lone figure, Crimson grew curious. Why would...
a grave? Oh...they were mourning.
Walking closer, Crimson tried to get a glimpse of the person's face without giving herself away.
Neji?...Why'd he look so sad? Was that person a relative?

She stepped on a twig and winced. She knew that there was a big chance Neji knew she was there now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:35 pm

Shinobi senses knew about another presence comming closer, head lift up, regaining a straight posture.

-...who is there?

Without the Byakugan, he was unable to indentify that unknown presence, why would anyone come up to this place, probably nothing much to worry, Neji haven't done nothing bad for Konoha or nothing of the sort. Serious expression, didn't make a move yet, waiting to hear a voice.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:41 pm

Coming from the shadows, Sai scratched her head.
"H-hi Neji!" Crimson said.
This was kind of awkward. Here Neji was in a solemn mood, and she ruins it. "Uh...look. I'm sorry for bothering you, but...you looked sad, and...well...want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:54 pm

Neji's lids opened, staring the grave resting infront of his feet. Kneels pressing the terra as he completly turn his body to face up with Crimson, thought he met her twice, but haven't got a chance to know more about this person. Silver orbs peircing the darkness of the night.

-I won't lie to you...I am sad...and no, you are not bothering...stop feeling guilty or anything with me...

Making a few steps closer from her.

-Soon there is my birthday...and nothing will change...there is nothing much about this...this place...I was just, thinking...about someone, someone precious...my father..who had die a long time ago.

Neji did feel like talking for some reasons, maybe the soft atmosphere was making things smoother for both, or at least for him...

-But...if I may ask...about you, why would you come to this place? Especially...for me..why would you feel any compassion with me? I have not done anything for you yet...the only thing I know about you is your name...Crimson...

Soft sigh comming out form his throat, fist hiding his lips when he released a few cough, for the hours he was standing here without anyone around, maybe this one didn't thought about catching a cold there. Brows now making Neji frowning. Added with a raspy tone.

-Pardon my rudeness...I did not mean to be impolite infront of a lady...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:02 pm

"You're not impolite!" Crimson said. "Everyone gets a coughing fit. And you're not being rude you covered your mouth."
She continued "Why shouldn't I come see you? I mean...no one should be alone."
Crimson smiled, "You said your birthday was coming up? That must be exciting!"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:15 pm

Neji would blink a few times after hearing her last sentence, gazing away as he tried to think about his next words.

-...I...aah...I am used to be in lonesome places...there is nothing bad am I right?

Head would tilled some on the side.

-Exciting...for my birthday? I do not see why I should feel different nor anything of the sort...

Arms crosses, and true, since Neji wasn't from the main branch of the Hyuga clan, the day where he was born was nothing to be proud of, and the only one who did care was gone for eternity, thought it did happened in his childhood, the pain was still there...having lost in thoughts, eyes look back up at the woman.

-I'm sorry...it seems maybe unusual for you..but I do not mean to celebrate or anything...

Didn't like the conversation comming up, he would glanced away, still frowning.

-I do not need people to care about me anyways...after all...I am almost an adult...

Thought his voice didn't mean to offense or hurt Crimson's feeling. Again he would remain silent.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:21 pm

Crimson's mouth dropped, "You aren't excited?! but...it's...your birthday...I guess you could spend it alone...but..."
Making a fist Crimson looked to Neji in the eyes, "You should celebrate it! And everyone needs someone to care for them."
Now she was just spitting words out. T-T Crimson knew that what she was saying probably wasn't making sense to Neji.
"I'll celebrate it with you!" She blurted out.

*Wow..Crimson...real smooth.* She thought.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:30 pm

Neji's lids would close again after Crimson's words. True she didn't make any senses..but at least she was trying?

''...why would she ever think about celebrating a birthday with me? How come...maybe this will come up to something...''

Now he was right besides her when he spoke.

-I...don't know what to say...why?

Eyes opened again, again a weak smile would decorate Neji facial.

-I...would be glad to have a..well...to spend more time along with you Crimson..it'll be a great opportunity to know more about each other, what do you think?..Of course I will understand if you are too busy or probably none of my bussiness...

Cough again a few times.

-When my health will come up in a better shape at least...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Crimson frowned. Was Neji alright?
"Really?" Crimson smiled "Alright! We'll celebrate it together! I'm not busy at all!"
Taking a hold of Neji's arm, she started to drag him, "Ok, first on the list is to have some food! I left my...bag..."
Giving a nervous laugh, she pulled an odd amount of food for someone so small. "Um...I like to eat so..there's alot here...I hope this will do...Whoa? Why do I have this?"
Crimson pulled out a figurine of a frog. "Hey! We can use this as a pinata...eh...what's inside it?...oh well later."

"Cool! We can use my cloak for sitting down on! This is kind of like a picnic!"
Crimson then realized that she didn't know Neji that well and suddenly felt embarrassed, "Um...is this too strange for you?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Neji didn't repulse her grip from his arm, actually he did listened to her small speech, even in a graveyard, this woman was showing so much enthusiasms, orbs abit wide opened, but still a neutral expression, walking when Crimson was draging him along, nodding at each end of sentences.

He didn't mind her offer for a picnic, maybe it wasn't that kind of area to do this thought, not being rude, he would just play along and rested on his laps. Kept a weak smile as he spoke to her.

-If this is strange? Yes of course it is...but in a good way. To be honest...I have not expected to have a feast with a woman in a graveyard...or just..meet someone today was not in my plan...that is why this is pretty weird, in a good way...well, that is my opinion.

Hands rubs away the dust from his legs, sigh again, still having this weird sensation of sickness comming up to bother his health. Lids half closes, but his expression was the same.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:25 pm

"..." Only the did Crimson realize her surroundings. "We're...in a graveyard..."
Crimson frowned, "This...won't do...but..i already laid everything out..."
She sighed. "Well this isn't fun. I'm sorry. I didn't realize T-T"
Event the little figurine was up.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:28 pm

"Then you don't mind if I cook..?"
A voice came up from the distance in the shadows. As soon as the sentence ended it was Sasuke coming out of the shadows and into this rebellious place. Sasuke stared at both of them in total boredom and since Crimson is his student he can't just let her wonder off all alone since she isn't ready yet.
".Ehh..What do you say Neji..?"
Sasuke said simple as he held up two scrolls.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Smacks his forehead quickly.

''...she didn't realised we were actually in a graveyard yet?..''

-its...okay...don't worry about it--

Neji's voices would shut, orbs wide opened when Sasuke came out of nowhere, as soon as he recognise this one, mind would come at peace once more.

-Oh its you Sasuke...I did not expected to see you there tonight...

Head shook lightly, still resting on his laps as he spoke.

-I was just...well we were about to start up a...picnic? just like the lady said...

Cough again, couldn't help but letting out an upset growl, frowning once more.

-Grr..do not mind please...this is embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:38 pm

Crimson frowned. Using a hand she patted Neji's back. "Don't worry Sasuke's a great cook! Are you cold? You can use my cloak for warmth."

Looking to Sasuke she smiled, "Please make something good! We're celebrating his Birthday! And I can't wait to sing!!!It's tradition!"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:43 pm

Sasuke sighed and walked up to them closer. Sitting across them the next on his knees. Placing the scrolls on the ground he extends them and perform hand seals. As smoke came out of them, a few cooking material appeared to make a good dish of Pho. A Vietnamese soup that's famous for it's own material inside, even better than Ramon.
"..Hm..Happy birthday Neji..."
Sasuke then nodded up and down slightly as he prepared the soup by boiling the hot water inside a pot to his left.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:50 pm

Neji remained silent when the food appear right infront og them, haven't replied to this one. Gaze up again at Crimson.

-No thanks...I don't need your cloak...

Accepting this offer would any show some weakness, that is somethinf he really dislike, Neji frown again, already being at a low rank of his clan, and now accepting her pity wouldn't help much.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:53 pm

"But..." Crimson frowned.
She didn't want him to get sick..."I'm getting kind of cold. I'll make the fire bigger!"

...About the figurine...Crimson didn't know what was in it, but it was hanging dangerously low to the flame...

Just then it hit Crimson. "Oh! Where'd I put my explosives?"

O_O A boom reached her ears as the figurine started to explode! But it wasn't explosives...it was FIREWORKS!!!

"WHOA!!! I STILL HAD THOSE?!" Crimson started to jump enthusiastically and sing happy birthday.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:59 pm

A few minutes gone by and Sasuke finished the dish. Placing three bowls down he fills them up with noodles, meat, and vegetables. Sasuke eyes glazed at Neji as Crimson was going crazy as usual.
"..Tell me Neji..Why the long face..?"
Sasuke brought his bowl up to his chest and grabbed chop sticks as there where a few ore pairs of them left on the scroll to his right.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:04 pm

Neji sighed again.

''Guess I can't hide this sickness comming up...''

-Theres nothing to worry about...don't care much...probably a small cold...I'm not used to get sick often...this is not a problem...

Words was comming up quickly to his mind, he blinked when the firworks of Crimson was blowing.

-...what...is....this doing here?

Tone voice was now feeling annoyed some, starting to feel some irritation from all of this unexpected events comming up. He picked up a bowl as well.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:07 pm

"Honestly..." Crimson thought hard, "I don't know."

Seeing Neji's reactions Crimson frowned, "Neji maybe you should rest. I mean, it wouldn't be right if you're sick on your birthday."

"Sasuke, can you make tea?"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:13 pm

Sasuke listen towards Neji's tone of voice. Knowing by the vocal cords vibration of sound, Neji was lying and was in a very awkward situation. Sasuke looks at Crimson with a glare and sighs, placing down his bowl and chopsticks on top of it. Taking another pot, he fills with water and boils it with a fire jutsu at it's low level. Sasuke then picks up his food again and starts eating after the first swallow he glares at Neji.
"..You're sick..Aren't you.?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Neji eyes closes, still holding up his bowl in hands. He said each of his words clearly.

''Oh great just was I needed...''

-I told you, this is nothing to worry about, I'm strong and rarely sick. Now if you would please...

Of course, he was trying to get away from this awkward topic, hated to attract this much attention, again for something that wasn't important. And having people caring that much for a sickness was making him feeling embarrassed. Ignoring Crimson's nice attention.

-Do I look sick to you?

Glaring back at Sasuke when this one was doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:47 pm

Under very harsh glares Crimson seemed to feel rather small and started to ease back to eat her food
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:50 pm

Sasuke stays quiet and looks at him. If anyone would say they aren't sick it would be once not twice. Unless Neji seems to be the one to get annoyed easily, apparently maybe so. Sasuke takes another bite and loks at the bowl he grabbed.
"..Just out of curiously...Yet you haven't touched your food Neji.."
Sasuke's eyes rolled back slowly to Neji's eyes. Locking onto with them. It seems there might be a Byakugan vs. Sharingan showdown if this keeps up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected place for a special event.   Unexpected place for a special event. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected place for a special event.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next