The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar?   Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:57 pm

"Whoops!" Crimson fell along with Madara, "Ok, We got to get you home. Where's the others?"
She was reffering to Yuki and Sasuke, "Uh-huh...Ok, Madara, Up we go!"
Taking hold of Madara's arms, Crimson started to walk, but then she stopped, "Do you know where you live? Wow! you are cold!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar?   Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:00 pm

"Just.......beside sasuke's.......house.....of course....I'm an...Uchiha....you're supposed to...know...where I.....live..."
Madara starts stumbling on the way to his house.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar?   Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:04 pm

"oh, right!" Crimson gritted her teeth, "Madara?"
She laughed, "I need you to pick up your feet! I can be strong, but I'm not a super hero."
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar?   Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:10 pm

"...sure....uggghh...."
Madara managed to stand up by himself and opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar?   Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart in...a karaoke bar?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3