The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....

Go down 
+2
Uchiha Madara
Crimson Moonlight
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:28 pm

A huge chunk of the boulder flew off but Crimson didn't stop there.
The waves of Chakra got bigger and the rock was being demolished slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:35 pm

Madara applaused slowly.
"Good Crimson. Now you have to do it a hundred times."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:38 pm

"What?!" Crimson turned her head to Madara loosing control over her chakra, "A HUNDRED?!"
The boulder broke completely.
"But..."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:48 pm

Madara raised his finger waving it sidewards.
"No buts. Work on it. It's like the time Naruto practised to do the rasengan."
He said putting his hands on his pocket.

Last edited by Uchiha Madara on Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:54 pm

"Madara," Crimson sighed. "..."
She was going to protest, but then gave up.
Getting on a different side so that a boulder hid Madara's view she sat down in the small bit of shade, "Ok! I'm going to try to break this boulder!!!"
Tch. Nope. Crimson pulled out some riceballs and started to eat.
"Ow! The pain!!!!" She yelled as she took a bite of the rice ball "MY POOR HAND!"
Another bite.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:59 pm

Madara saw through the boulder.
"You know I can see you eating riceballs with my sharingan? After you finish those, train. I'm watching."
He said as he appeared in front of Crimson and took a bite out of the riceball.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:03 am

"Whoa!" Crimson jolted, but as consequences, she hit the back of her head against the boulder. "ow..."
"No...fair...ow." Crimson rubbed her head. "And if you want a riceball..."
Crimson took another whole one out of her pouch and held it out.
"Don't steal mine :p"She looked at Madara. "How did you see me with Sharingan!"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:05 am

"I used it? Crimson come on, be smarter than that. You have a dormant mind, open it."
Madara said as he poked her foregead and took the riceball.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:10 am

Crimson frowned but shrugged. "What else can that thing do?"
She seemed so serious all of a sudden. It's like she was a different person since she was actually interested in this.
Scooting over a bit, Crimson patted the spot next to her in the shade for Madara to sit.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:13 am

Madara sat down. He had a throbbing pain in his head.
"It copies jutsus. It makes it easier for Uchihas to learn new jutsus. I can use it to look at the real enemy if they formed clones."
Madara said as he leaned to the boulder.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:15 am

"Is there any weakness for sharingan?" Crimson asked, "It seems invincible."
Crimson looked to Madara, "Are you alright?"
She leaned forward to get a better look at the Uchiha, "Madara?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:43 am

"My head's aching a little bit. It's nothing though. There are no weaknesses in the sharingan."
Madara said as he layed on the ground.
"It makes you feel invincible, but it has a great side effect on the user. It made me blind once. Brother sacrificed himself, he gave me his eyes for the protection of the Uchiha clan. I didn't go blind, instead I received a better sharingan. I sometimes think I acted like a jerk trying to be so overprotective on the clan. They didn't know they're being controlled, sad isn't it?...*sighs*........Now go train."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:12 pm

"If your head's aching...try rubbing your temples."
Crimson frowned, "And training?"
She laughed, "How can I train if you're like this? What if a serious thing occurs and you have to help me get a giant boulder off my leg, BUT, you can't because your headache is sooo intense that you can't even move!"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:14 pm

Madara ruffled her hair.
"It's ok. Just train, so you can surpass me. A mere headache won't affect me."
Madara pointed to a larger boulder. "Break it."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:21 pm

With a sigh Crimson got up and walked to the boulder, "If I get seriously injured and die, I'm blaming you." She said jokingly
Crimson closed her eyes and started to layer her hands with chakra. This time, she only took half the time from before to take out the boulder.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:25 pm

"Good. Let's see if you can break a larger and thicker boulder."
DOTON JUTSU
A large boulder came out of the ground, about twenty feet tall.
"You're getting better at this. Go do it."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:31 pm

Instead complaining, or trying to avoid this, Crimson nodded.
She was actually taking this seriously!
This time, instead of throwing constant multiple punches, Crimson concentrated hard and threw a punch. A huge burst of chakra came and slashed out at the boulder. A chunk came off, but it didn't break in half.
More Chakra maybe?
She threw another punch that resulted in the same effect, but not by much.
Third time's the charm, right?
One giant wave of Chakra....Crimson gave out all she had.
When she opened her eyes she sighed. That did little effect or none at all. She sighed and sat down. Too much chakra let out at once.
Just then, a cracking noise reached her ears, and the boulder was finely cut in half.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:46 pm

"See? Easy right? As long as you do it a hundred times. I'll make more boulders, or do you want the trees?"
Madara said looking up to the trees almost a hundred feet tall.
"Although, You would need to exert a lot of chakra on this one. It's lik letting out an explosive."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:51 pm

"Yeah..." Crimson caught her breath, "How do you replenish chakra faster?"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:03 pm

"You can use the energy absorption technique. Chakra Kyuushu no Jutsu."
Madara said as he formed handseals and absorbed some chakra from Crimson.
"If you want that chakra back do the jutsu. You can take some from me. I never run out of chakra."
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:08 pm

Whoa...
Crimson felt the chakra flow out and stumbled when she tried to get to her feet.
"Can you do the seals slower?" Crimson felt her head, "I think you gave me your headache"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:10 pm

"Yes you do Madara..That is you go over board with that Sharingan of your."
Sasuke's voice came from the sky as he floated down beside Madara. Placing his left arm around his shoulders. He looked at Crimson.
"..You've always been slow.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:13 pm

Madara looked at Sasuke. He knows using his sharingan abuses his chakra.
"Sure. I'll take it slow. That sharingan is making my head hurt. Crimson too much chakra might have been taken, I'll give it back."
Madara said as dark blue chakra came from his hands, placing it on top of Crimson's hands.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:16 pm

Crimson patiently waited for the Chakra flow. Her fingers tingled a bit as she felt her Chakra returning. "Sasuke, I'm not slow...much"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:21 pm

"..I take it back..You are slow sometimes but not always.."
He then took his arm off Madara and sighed.
"..We have to teach her a lot of things.."
Sasuke said a bit low once he brought his right hand to his his forehead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....   Be Strong!...Or...Run Away.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be Strong!...Or...Run Away....
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Fields-
Jump to: