The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharpening her chakra

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:52 am

Sasuke moved back a bit and blocked the stricks with his blade quickly yet when he blocked her there was a pause of 1 second and lightning came out of his entire body. It was quick enough to shock Rikka off ihm.
'Chidori Nagashi'
He said to himself as lightning still covered his body.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:54 am

!
"That move?!" Crimson panicked, "Sasuke!"
Wasn't that too difficult to dodge?!
"Wait!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Rikka

Rikka

Female
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:06 am

Rikka whinced as she felt the same familiar shock, she backed up a bit her eyes still on him. Determination was written all over her face. She eyed him and she thrusted her hadn at him, another gust of wind came crashing at him with chakra, sending him to the ground. The girl dashed forward not caring if she got shocked again and began to spin like a top. As she spun like a top, she secreted chakra from all of her tenketsus at once. A blue dome of whirling chakra was formed around her, spinning with such force that a wind is whipped up around the dome. The dome has a radius of five meters. Ninjutsu and Taijutsu strikes are blown back if they come into contact with the dome. The exact thing she wanted, as she got closer at a fast speed she repeled the lightning that covered his body and same by blowing Sasuke back. As she quickly stopped spinning she sprang froward and made a thin layer of chakra surround her body she began to thrust punches at him and kicks. However, they weren't mere pucnhes or kicks they were harder and faster then before. Seeing she placed thin layer of chakra over her body she was not able to use her tenketsu but stronger strikes.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:12 am

"Imprssive."
A voice came out as the real Sasuke was behind all of that she was doing. A replacement he used right before she blew him on the ground. Sasuke sighed.
"You know that you have the byakugan, yet how could you not see through the clone?"
Sasuke asked being a bit pissed off. The Sasuke she strikes and punished hard melted into mud. Sasuke so far has been in defense on purpose to see what she can do.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:17 am

"Wow..." Crimson watched in awe at the two.
Never in a million years could she do that.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:24 am

Her eyes widen, Darn it...I did it....again... she thought with an angered expression. Her hands were formed into a fist and she began to clensh them, "Reasons why Sasuke sir, you are a very skill Uchiha..while I, am just a mere Hyuuga baby learning how to take my steps." she reply and walked off, with a frown on her face. He warned me..... she thought but sighed, her angered dissapearing. She turned to Sasuke with a grin, "You surprise me Sir." she said and right there she collapse backwards."Egh...~laughs~ did not see that comming.." she said as she felt her whole body go somewhat numb and limp. "Those moves were too much for me....but..atleast I pulled them off." she told herself and stuck her toungue at the sky as if wanting to stick it to someone else. "...Sasuke....do you know anyone who can train me with my Byakugan?" she asked him, wondering a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:27 am

Sasuke placed his blade away and sighed.
"..Theres one person..Yet I don't know where he is."
Sasuke crossed his arms as he closed his eyes. Whhile his head was down a bit. So far he has done 2 jutsu's for the day. How boring and pointless of waste.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:28 am

"Rikka that was incredible!" Crimson went to the other girl's side to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:32 am

Rikka giggled a bit embarrased, "Thankyou Crimson...but it was nothing..by Sasuke's view I need...more training...but I will get better." she said with a grin as she was helped up by Crimson. "Hm, now that I've wasted both of your times...would you like me to treat you guys? I got money!" she said cheerfuly yet exhaustion was written in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:35 am

Sasuke appeared in front of Rikka and flicked her forehead. Causing her to fall backwards to collapse.
"..No, you need rest..It's good for the body, mind, and soul.."
He said as he looked down at her with no expression.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:38 am

Rikka laughed yet whinced as she felt pain through her back, "I'll do that later...I'm just gonig to buy you two some food...maybe snacks? It'll be quicker and then I'll go and rest my body, mind and soul." she said finally with a smile. "Please Sasuke! Right Crimson you are hungry no?" she asked her and hoped she said 'Yes, very much.'
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:39 am

"Whoa!" Crimson stumbled a bit, but she didn't fall.
Helping Rikka to sit up she asked is she was ok.
"Actually...I could go for...some food...Sasuke won't cook anymore..."
She said a bit sadly.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:41 am

"Ha two against one, we going eating!!" she cheer as she held her arms high yet it caused her to fall back. She just laughed and smiled big. "Where you guys like to eat?" she asked them, more like asked Crimson.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:43 am

Sasuke styaed quiet and went along. He crosses his arms and follows. Opening his eyes halfway he just listens and puresues. At least he will get a free meal out of this day.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 am

Seeing Sasuke agree, Crimson smiled, "Um..."
Knowing Sasuke hated Ramen...
"Can we go to a noodle stand?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:54 am

"Yep!" she said as she stood stumbling a bit but was alright. "Let's get going..oh Hm...I saw a close ramen restaurant around here somewhere." she said thinking where it was. "Oh yea.. follow me!" she said with a grin. On the way to get ramen Rikka began to sing, "This is what I brought you, this you can keep. This is what I brought, you may forget me. I promise to depart, just promise one thing. Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep." she sang her head gongi side to side while her hair rocked with her.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:57 am

Sasuke still followed along yet his mind wasn't on food or women, instead an Uchiha who survived other than himself and two others. Sensing this person Sasuke has puzzled about it. it was all too complicated so he just followed knowing they where going to eat Ramen. He followed behind, being a bit slow.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:59 am

??
Crimson stopped her steps and turned around to face Sasuke, "relax!"
She said. "We're taking a break. Leave whatever's on your mind for tomorrow. It'll still be there."
She flicked his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:05 am

Rikka stopped singing and turned to them, Hm wonder what there might be in his mind... she thought but shrugged, now thinknig about her training. As they arrived at the ramen place she told them to order what kind of ramen they wanted. "Hm..." she sat on one of the tables, her chin rested on her hand. It seems the fighting had gotten to her, she thoguht she had seen her mother. She shook her head and ordered shrimp ramen and as she did she laid her head over her arms.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:14 am

Sasuke sat down next to Rikka and Crimson. He did not know what to order and was clueless to what flavors and stuff. Maybe he should of hanged out with Naruto with one of these stupid places for once. Sasuke sighed low and passed on ordering.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:16 am

"Rikka" Crimson said to Rikka with a smile, "This is very kind of you."
Crimson looked to Sasuke.
Wasn't he hungry?
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:21 am

"Heh, it's nothing...." she muttered to her as she looked up she turned to Sasuke. "Aren't you gongi to order?..." she asked him, "You know...give him chicken flavor.." she told the guy and she lowered her head on the table. "So...tired.." she muttered under her breath and began to rest just 'till the order was ready.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:26 am

Sasuke looked at Rikka and ruffled her hair.
"..You overdid it.."
He then turns to Crimson and flicks her forehead.
"..That's for brining me here.."
He then looked straight with his arms crossed waiting for his meal.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:29 am

The girl did not pay any attention to what Sasuke had said but raised her head as soon as she felt someone ruffle her hair. "Crim-san....what are you to get?" she asked her in a sleepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:32 am

"Hm?" Crimson was rubbing her forehead, "Oh, Um, beef. Heh ^^ You?"
"I didn't hit you as hard as you hit me..."Crimson said quietly.

~OOC~
Lol I just made beef ramen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharpening her chakra   Sharpening her chakra - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharpening her chakra
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next