The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extreme Injury wing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:14 pm

I scream, "I WON'T LET THIS END!!!!!!" I begin making handsigns, "TENSHI, TIME,SPACE, LIFE, DEATH!!!!!!!!!!! GODS LET HER BEGIN AGAIN LET HER PAST BE FORGIVEN!!!! LET HER LIVE SO SHE CAN BE HAPPY INSTEAD OF REGRET!!! LET HER BE LIVING AGAIN AND GIVE HER POWERS SO SHE DOESN'T NEED TO SUFFER!!!!!!! TENSHI!!!!!!" area is full of light and its so intense that when I open my eyes its still light. I then see you, different, but not gone. "Please don't leave I don't know if I'll be able to bring you back!!! I cannot bring back family and friends back to life all the time so please accept another chance and stay!!!!" starts crying harder.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:20 pm

*they are standing in a grassy field*I wish i could but f i do than more lives will be lost by the demons*turns around and walks away than stops* well cya later *light shines and she diappears* ..*kura i now standing an a hill looking down at the demonic village than my voice echos Try not to get into trouble while im gone than the village blows up and flower petals rain out of the sky*
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:24 pm

I move my cloak over my right arm to reveal cut marks. Over 10 were there now going to be 11. I take a kunai out and put one right below the bottom. ".......Eleven.......eleven friends I lost....I can't feel pain....almost all damage goes away....but these scars will never go away....." my skin instantly heals but instead of leaving no mark it leaves a scar. I then write Shensie Maokasi under it and it also leaves a mark. "How many more must I lose before I can finally die....." I start to close my eyes and cry.

Blood drips down and I watch as my eyes remain red I stare at the massive pool of blood that is there. I realize that is my blood and noticed that I stabbed myself through the heart. My eyes widen, "This happens every time....why does this always happen...even if I try to die again...it will only happen...when the time is up...." my sword still in me I grip it but don't remove it yet. I shudder as the pain courses through me. "Never again..." I say quietly. I then push the sword farther into me coughing up blood.

"What are you doing!?" A voice hisses in my head. I look up shocked.
Is that you brother....?

I pushed the sword farther into me.

"STOP are you trying to kill yourself?!"

the voice hissed again. No doubt it was my brother, but how could he find me? His voice sounded like he was next to me but he wasn't. Was I imagining things from blood loss? But just do make sure I pressed the sword all the way in cringing and coughing up blood.

"KURA!!!! You promised me you wouldn't do something like this!!! You promised me that you wouldn't do anything stupid stop!"

the voice was worried and concerned and I knew it was my brother. I then pulled the sword out but the voice was no longer there.
"Great now my brother..." I start crying as I close my eyes not wanting my memories back.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:39 pm

"I made my mind up...if you wish to die or not I won't let you....." I make handsigns, "Time....Space....Reversal...." Time and space renders and everything reverses so fast that the memories of what happened after that are gone. it stops right before you give me the scroll to get out.

I hand the scroll back and push you through the portal sealing it as I face the demons. "I will not accept her death..." My hair floats as my chakra surrounds me and gives off giant waves of bloody red chakra. I then jump out of the city and fire engulfs the demons. They reform but I'm prepared as my sword remains blue as I jump back in destroying the demons.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:03 pm

*time is not reveersed when she wishes it instead a tiger lly is in front of her*
ooc: CONTINUED ON THE AWAKENING IN THE FIELDS SECTION
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Injury wing   Extreme Injury wing - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Injury wing
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4