The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There and Back Again. A ninja's tail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Empty
PostSubject: There and Back Again. A ninja's tail   There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:47 pm

Crimson came to her door with all her luggage. She came to the door with a huge smile on her face then frowned.
No one would be home to greet her.
An empty feeling came in, but she pushed it down.
It didn't mean she couldn't pretend...
She smiled again then knocked gently on the door as if someone would actually answer.
She turned her key in the doorknob and pushed the door open.
"I'm Home!"
Of course. No answer.
Crimson dragged her luggage in and flipped on the lights.
"Ok...the worst part of vacations...unpacking. Almost as bad as laundry."
Bleah.

~OOC~
AAAHHHHH i have to unpack still! I hate that part of trips.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Left_bar_bleue100/100There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Left_bar_bleue100/100There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again. A ninja's tail   There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:44 am

*wonders upon ur house and knocks* is anyone living here?
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again. A ninja's tail   There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:43 am

swoops upsidown on ceiling like naruto did to hinata*
hiya
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again. A ninja's tail   There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 am

Madara was in another room. He came out to see Crimson.
"You thought nobody was here...? Tough luck...I'm staying here. My house is on rennovation. itachi dived from a tree and brokee three stories of the mansion. It's like a bulldozer went by."
Madara ruffled her hair. He leaned forward.
"So how have you been kiddo? Can I stay?"
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again. A ninja's tail   There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:24 am

hm msta scared him *slipes into the huse*hiya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back Again. A ninja's tail   There and Back Again. A ninja's tail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back Again. A ninja's tail
Page 1 of 1