The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A poisen called love part.3

Go down 
3 posters

Who did shensai date
Itachi
A poisen called love part.3 Vote_lcap50%A poisen called love part.3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Diedara
A poisen called love part.3 Vote_lcap50%A poisen called love part.3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Madara
A poisen called love part.3 Vote_lcap0%A poisen called love part.3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tobi
A poisen called love part.3 Vote_lcap0%A poisen called love part.3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
A poisen called love part.3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A poisen called love part.3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
A poisen called love part.3 Left_bar_bleue100/100A poisen called love part.3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

A poisen called love part.3 Empty
PostSubject: A poisen called love part.3   A poisen called love part.3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:24 pm

okay this contains shensais birthday
------------------------------------
Gaara knocked gently on her door 4 boxes in his arms 10 Being dragged by his sand.
"SHENSAI DOOR"naruto yelled
"never mind I'll Get it"naruto said opening the door he was in a dress shirt and pants his hair was messy and untamed.
"Shensai its your boyfrei-"A shoe flew at him waping him in the stomache forsing him to fly backward shensai ran to the door in a beutiful dress that glowed like the moon it shimered crimson and white long
"Hiya gaara chan"She said grinning
"Hi shensai happy birthday"he said he said showing her the giftes
"Oh gaara you didnt have to"she said kissing gaara on the cheek his face turned red.
"Aw it was nothing"Gaara said blushing
"NOTHING NOTHING YOU THINK THIS HEAVY PACKAGE THAT I HAD TO LUG 15 MILES BECAUSE GAARA TOLD ME IF I DIDNT HE WOULD USE MY SPINE AS A BOWTIE NOTHING"Kankuro said screaming
"Kankuro calm down"She said scowling at him
They all walked inside gaara kankuro and temari all put there gifs down and where showed around
Then orochimaru kabuto and the sound 4 walked in
"Hey"tayuya said in her rarly used nice voice
"Uncle How've you been"She said dashing twords him and hugging him
"so thats her uncle the snake himself"kankuro said hatefuly twords orochimaru.
"Be nice kankuro he is the uncle of gaara's Girl freind"Temari said elbowing him.
"so where is he"orochimaru said looking around
"Oh right"she said leading him to gaara.
"Gaara this is my uncle uncle this is gaara"she said politly
Orochimaru and gaara glard at eachother not speaking or moving until gaara shook orochimrus hand.
"Nice tmeet you sir"gaara said
"The pleasure is all mine"he said smiling
"I never thought she would get another boyfreind after -"before orochimaru could finish the word shensai skidid in front of him and wisperd
"Are you insane"she said
"He's a memeber of the akatsuki"Kabuto said laugingly
When he said that she leapt on him and began to shake him screaming
"YOU IDIOT NOW THAT HE KNOWS HE WILL HATE ME"shensai said
"Hate you never I would never hate you"gaara said grinning
"I love you gaara"she said hugging him
"Gross"kankuro said making choking noises
"You want to see your remains scatterd across this room Now thats gross"gaara said shensai still hugging him.
Kankuro shut up.
and for the rest of the evening things and gaara finds out one of lifes wonders YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS
---------------
pop quiz:who was shensais past boy freind hes in the akatsuki and he has long hair if u get it right i will give you a preveiw of my new series

DONE GO ON READ IT

Last edited by Shensie Maokasi on Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: A poisen called love part.3   A poisen called love part.3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 2:08 pm

O_O
Is that Sasuke???!!!
...pfft.... narulol ROFL
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: A poisen called love part.3   A poisen called love part.3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:15 pm

NO IT IS NOT SASKUE gosh its me but im blonde
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kurasaki

Ashley Kurasaki

Female
Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: A poisen called love part.3   A poisen called love part.3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:04 am

......it still looks like sasuke......
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: A poisen called love part.3   A poisen called love part.3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:16 am

.....your all weirdos ......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A poisen called love part.3   A poisen called love part.3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A poisen called love part.3
Page 1 of 1