The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...Reuniting...

Go down 
+3
Shinaru Nara
Minako Yuki
Shikamaru Nara
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-07-31

...Reuniting... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:09 pm

Shikamaru raised an eyebrow as he noticed Sasuke's apperance.
"Sasuke? Wel how nice of you to join us."
'My pockets are wearing thin.'

Cut off by Shensie, Shikamaru tilted his head.
"A mission?"
'How did the Hokage issue me a mission on the day of my arrival...'

He shrugged his shoulders then went over to where Hanataro fell an helped him up.
"We'll deal with the mission later on. In the mean time, whose gonna lead us to a good place? Lets go, I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
...Reuniting... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100...Reuniting... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
...Reuniting... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100...Reuniting... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:50 pm

meh she gave this me 2 weeks ago saying when he comes back give this to hm we have to leave in one week well i dunno oh i know this great place its called shenbou bbq
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Hanataro dusted himself off, and looked around at the familiar faces, then he heard Shensie offering the name of a restuarant.
-"Shenbou Bbq? Sounds exquisite!"-
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
...Reuniting... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100...Reuniting... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:16 pm

"HANA! "

*glomp* X'3

"Hallo Sasuke-kun. What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:19 am

Sasuke got glomped and took a step back from her force.
"..Um..Food.."
Then suddenly he flicked Yuki's forehead.
"..An a bit of you.."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:52 am

'Sounds expensive.'
Shikamaru an Shinaru started walk off towards the restaurant, as the others followed.

Once they got to Shenbou bbq, Shikamaru ordered for a seating of...
"One...two...six people."
'Dammit'

They all sat down, each having a menu to order from. While, Shikamaru looked at his, he noticed the prices and sank low in his seat covering his face with his menu.
'Maybe I should jus order myself a class of water'

He pulled himself together an sat back up.
"Alright everyone. What'll it be?"
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:55 pm

*Shinaru watched shika sink and laughed to herself*

"Hey shika i'll pay half okay.... "

*Shinaru looked around the table smiling at all her friends*
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotion.com
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:43 pm

'Pay for half?', he thought.

Shikamaru spoke softly over to Shinaru.
"No. I got it sis. Trust me. You guys jus order an lets make this evening worth while."
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
...Reuniting... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100...Reuniting... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:21 am

"SHARK FIN RAMEN! " OwO

"hey sasuke i think you havent' met Hana-kun yet...Hanatarou Yamada ^^-"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:40 am

Sasuke looked to this Hanatarou person.
"..I've met him..But I don't know him."
He said in a bit of a cold way. Seeing how Shikamaru and Shinaru where fighting over who pays really started to annoy him.
"..If you two shut up..I'll pay.."
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:14 am

'Shika is so silly. Knowing Sensei, he would NEVER let a woman pay for his meal.'

Hanataro looked over at Yuki, who made an order, then he added on along with hers.
-"Oh! And I would like a...ummm..."-

He skimmed over his menu once more.
-"Yes! I'd like the Yakiniku dish please! With...some apple juice!"-
^^

Placed the menu down and listened to Yuki introduce him to Sasuke, who oddly did not seem so happy about the matter. But Hanataro thought it would cheer him up if he'd introduce his own self to him instead. So he stood up and placed his hand out for Sasuke to shake.
-"Hello, Sasuke. I'm Hanataro Yamada. And I believe we have crossed paths before. I just...can't recall when, or where, but your face is surely rememberable! I'm pleased to me you!"-
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 am

Shikamaru smirked at Sasuke's attitude.
"You shut up...kid. I have it under control."

He waited for Yamada to finish up introducing himself to Sasuke, so he could make an order afterwards.
'I think I know what I want....'

He then turned to Shinaru.
"You havent ordered sis. What's taking you?"
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:35 am

Sasuke shooked Hanataro's hand with a good grip.
"..I suppose..If you don't get on my nerves we'll be good.."
Hearing Shikamaru's reaction to his own didn't bother Sasuke at all.
"..Then I'll order something expensive if you don't mind.."
Finally everything seemed to calm down and everything got less annoying. Sasuke looked at the menu and ried to find something expensive.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:18 pm

I will have *orders almost every thing on the menu* there oh and i will pay GOT IT *gives shikamaru death glare and the waiter gets them their orders*yum *scarves everything down in 3 seconds flat*yum *slaps down the check and hands it to the waiter* there *burbs*
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:43 pm

Shikamaru nodded at Sasuke.
"I dont mind at all. Order anything you like."

Once the waiter came with their orders, Shensie Maokasi gave out a sudden outburst. After hearing what she had to say, all Shikamaru could do was smile at her forcefull attitude.
'Woman.'

He gave a smirk directed to Shensie, who gave him a glare.
'She sure knows how to shut a guy up...'

"Alright. Understood...I got it."
Without hesitation, Shikamaru knew it wouldnt be worth it to argue with someone like Shensie. Even tho he didnt like the fact that a woman was paying for his meal.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:46 am

*Shinaru set the menu down and grabbed the sharktooth necklace around her neck*

"I think ill have....sh...sharkfin ramen with some ... starwberry tea"

*She passed over the menu and looked down at the table, she had remembered what she was gonna tell everyone that day*
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:49 pm

".... sasuke you're the only person who hasn't ordered" ._.;
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:22 pm

*Shinaru looked up at sasuke*

"Ya uchiha hurry up...."

*She still had a hold on her necklace*
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Sasuke sighs and orders green tea and that was it. He dranked it as it was served quickly.
"..There.."
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:20 pm

Shikamaru drank his water, glancing over at Shinaru from the corner of his eye. He put the water down, an looked at it.
"What's on your mind?"

He failed to mention her name, but it should of been obvious to Shinaru who his question was directed to.
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:39 am

*Shinaru drank dome of her tea before rising to her feet , still holding on to the necklace*

"Everyone I have something to tell you...Im leaving the village for awhile....... and I also gave up my ANBU position...... Theres things i must do...." *She looked down at shika as tears began to fill her eyes...*
"I...I... I have to go now....." *Shinaru walked off not looking back as her hands went into fists.... thetears running down her face no matter how hard she fought them*

*She wispered something as she walked out the door*
"Goodbye Shika, Goodbye eveyone...."
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:57 pm

=_=;;;;

"sasuke... i thought you said you wanted food..."

*watches shinaru go in slience.*

"does this have something to do with your nii-san sasuke?"
Back to top Go down
Shikamaru Nara
Admin
Shikamaru Nara

Male

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Shikamaru watches Shinaru as she decided to leave. Instead of going after, he let her exit the restaurant.
'Leaving?'

All that she said made Shikamaru think.
'What things could she possibly have to do that involves her leaving the village...'

He loooked at the others an sighed.
"Nobody think about following. Let her go."

"I'm sure it's jus air she needs."
Takes the last sip of his water an puts it back down on the table.
'...I wont let her....'
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 9:35 am

*Shinar was walking down the street when she decided to get ready to leave for tonite*

*She jumped off in the derection of shika's Apartment*

"Ill leave something you can remember me by little brother"
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:33 am

Itachi hoped on top of the gate of the nara's home.

".......where do you plan to go? The world you know is here in leaf..."
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...Reuniting...   ...Reuniting... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Reuniting...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: