The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Search Continues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-03

The Search Continues Empty
PostSubject: The Search Continues   The Search Continues Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Tensenga Numai has once again tried to find this sythe again in a forest. Still unknown of anything of it's status he senses the power in this land but where is it coming from?
"..I'll never find it at this rate in my fate.."
He mumbled to himself as his feet touched the ground softly, walking lightly without noise.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
The Search Continues Left_bar_bleue100/100The Search Continues Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
The Search Continues Left_bar_bleue100/100The Search Continues Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:36 pm

*s in the forest holdng the sythe he s lookng for sittng down holding t and wavng t around carelessly* what s ths thing orochimaru has no use for it so what is t i found it a month ago and stll have no clue what it s
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai

Tensenga Numai

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:18 pm

OOC:First off you don't know what it is or how it looks like because it is burried under the earth's crust and is protected by Gaia's barrier(Earth's spirit)An it's me and my dudty alone to posses it...

Tensenga sighed saw that annoying girl again yet that was not what he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:01 pm

Well well loook who it is...
Back to top Go down
Ashley Kurasaki

Ashley Kurasaki

Female
Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:17 pm

Ashley was sitting up in a tree 'Who is shensie talking to?' she thought
She looked down and saw some new guy, she linked minds with him 'What are you looking for?' she said in his mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search Continues
Page 1 of 1