The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Stabbing Issues

Go down 
+3
Yuna
Uchiha Madara
Minako Yuki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
Back Stabbing Issues Left_bar_bleue100/100Back Stabbing Issues Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Back Stabbing Issues Left_bar_bleue100/100Back Stabbing Issues Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
Back Stabbing Issues Left_bar_bleue85/100Back Stabbing Issues Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Back Stabbing Issues Empty
PostSubject: Back Stabbing Issues   Back Stabbing Issues Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:06 am

----------------Back Stabbing Issues

There were two high school girls, they had been best buds ever since middle school. In their second year a boy pops up in their class one day and starts passing on rumors about the two friends. A few weeks later the girl began to notice her friend being extra mean and ignoring her.

Boy: You know your best friend is a back stabber.

Girl: Back Stabber ? What? She would do no such thing. I’ve know her for years. Why would I trust you?
You are a liar.

Boy: Not true, She didn’t like you before. She tells every one she doesn’t want to be in in the same class as you because you are Stupid. Oh yea remember that day where you wore that dress?

Girl: Yea what about it? That dress has nothing to do with ME.

Boy: She said you are embarrassing.

Girl: How is that embarrassing?

Boy: She asid she doesn’t L-I-K-E you.

Girl: . . .

Boy: She told everyone you looked Ugly.

Girl: . . . And do you have any proof?

Boy: Yes, did you know that she talks to people about you? She tells me Stuff.

Girl: Like who for example?

Boy: Did you know she makes fun of your Art?

Girl: Who did she talk to other than you?

Boy: Paul.

The girl goes home all uncertain and confused. Doesn’t know what to do and is lost in who to talk to about this.

-------------If you support this story Forward this to all the people in your contacts. Tell others what you might do if you were the lost girl in this story don't forget to send this back to the person who sent this to you. they may want to know your answer----------------

ooc: *cries* I want Sasuke-Kun back *sob* Everthing's as unlucky and depressed as ever now that he's gone T~T

I'm only gonna revel this on this forum.... hint: The 'girl' is me. her friend is Namine and The boy is someone called Alex

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back Stabbing Issues   Back Stabbing Issues Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:28 am

ooc:
O_O too much info Minako
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back Stabbing Issues   Back Stabbing Issues Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:01 pm

answer: The boy is a fake
Back to top Go down
Tsuki

Tsuki

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Back Stabbing Issues   Back Stabbing Issues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:15 am

I'm only gonna revel this on this forum.... hint: The 'girl' is me. her friend is Namine and The boy is someone called Alex

Kura wants to know if she should go there and kick their assess along with help from death-chan D:
Back to top Go down
Tsuki

Tsuki

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Back Stabbing Issues   Back Stabbing Issues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:17 am

Kura: FRIENDS ARENT LIKE THAT!!!!
Kina: YEAH!
Kura: i have known kina for a long time and we are like sisters >O<
Kina: so back stabbing is going to die >:O
Kura: we will solve this!
Tsuki: .......-.-' remind me why are we friends?
Kina: idk
Kura: Cuz we are xD
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back Stabbing Issues   Back Stabbing Issues Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:02 pm

if namine sees this....*sighs*....
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back Stabbing Issues   Back Stabbing Issues Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:34 am

AWww minoko sama i have the ssame problem only boys cll me the best unleshed witch makes me cry secrtetly but minoko Its okay
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back Stabbing Issues   Back Stabbing Issues Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:46 am

Minako.......... Shall we?? ( in other words, kill Alex)

We actually got this problem solved a week ago. Alex is a pain in the neck. Once I start talking to him, he makes up lies and tells Minako stuff that seems very unbelievable. In other words, it is pretty obvious that the boy is a fake as Yuna stated. Yes, I have been ignoring Minako for a period of time, but that was because I was stress.... I mean really stressed... like insomnia, lack of sleep kind of stress... which sucks... I still have insomnia!!! God dangit.... I really need some sleep...
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Back Stabbing Issues   Back Stabbing Issues Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:25 pm

I know how that feels >O< I'm in eight grade and go to school with maika whos in high school. And stupid youtube and sleep and drawing! very stressful when your so young >_<
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Stabbing Issues   Back Stabbing Issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Stabbing Issues
Page 1 of 1