The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Decoding the prophecy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Decoding the prophecy Left_bar_bleue100/100Decoding the prophecy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Decoding the prophecy Left_bar_bleue100/100Decoding the prophecy Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Decoding the prophecy Empty
PostSubject: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:59 pm

*shensai pondered about the prophecy and then it strck her she was going to decode the prophecy but she knowed nothing of it but she knowed someone who did she was in front of madaras door* MADARA ARE YOU THERE *she pounded on the door*
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 5:59 pm

ooc: deadsweatdrop
ummm shensie...if your in front of my door you're supposed to put this topic in 'apartments' not 'Fields'
-------------------------------------------------
Madara answered the door.
"who's disturbing me!!!!!???....oh it's you shensie.."
Madara looked at the clock behind him.
"It's damn past 5 in the morning!!! What do you want?"
He said. He was dressed in only his boxers and his hair was messy.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:06 pm

OOC: Shensie must you always yell? btw post in Haichu's Mansion
1. because sadly its only me and zak and we killed 4 pages like 2 days ago
2. its like a party with food
3. bets in rl with friends xD
4. surprises for everyone xP
5. because you should!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked next to shensie, "You woke me up all the way down there! Please stop shouting!" I said calmly in Pajamas pointing from a far distance. This was getting rather irritating. "Oh yeah, and if I have to mention about a gun one more time, you will see a not so happy Haichu.." I growled rubbing my eyes. I then blinked, "What happened to you?" I asked trying not to laugh at Madara but failed.

"Thank god I've been avoiding to say his name..." I laughed.

'avoiding the -sama or -sempai thing?' Kura smirked at me.

"Yeah, I think he'd kill me if I did O_O" I said.

'Old habits die hard...' Kura said laughing.

"Yeah well just thank god he didn't mention anything yet" I sighed.

'Oh yes...try...' Kura laughed uncontrollably.
--------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
Haichu: I blame health class >_>
Zero: haha we learned this in 5th grade
Haichu: Thank god im tuning it out >_>
Zero: XD Kura isn't here to back you up
Haichu: yeah but she could kick your ass
Zero: yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaah.... ill shut up now
Haichu: too late on phone with her XP
Zero: O_O
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:22 pm

"I was sleeping!!!!"
Madara said and laughed at Haichu and Kura's thoughts.
"Why would you call me sempai or sama? It's as if we've never been friends."
He said putting on his cloak to hide his nakedness.
-------------------------
ooc:
ROFL
'nakedness' lol
sorry i'm weird XD
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:04 am

I hugged him, "Its just been a long time since I saw you thats all Madara-sama..." I said faintly.

'The truth comes out!' Kura laughed at me.

"Can it before I come over to the alternative world and kick your ass! DOn't push your luck!!!" I hissed defensively.

'Sugar I forgot he trained you and some other people O_O' Kura gagged.

"Yeah, don't forget the demons!" I said sticking my tongue out at her anad she glared back.

'Yes...well I have a quote for you...' Kura grinned.

"And that is?" I asked.

"If I ever met a girl like that, I would marry her. But no, I do not know her."
Madara said chuckling. Of course he remembers Haichu. he missed her actually.
Kura said remembering what Madara said.

I stared at Kura for a long moment, "Kura are you sure you aren't imagining it?" I sighed and she mouthed the word no. "Well...that says a lot I guess? I mean god, who would have known!" I almost yelled, but Kura smiled, "You always knew you guys were always friends!" She laughed. "Um remember he has Yuna..." I told her as she frowned, "Yeah, well Yuna is cool..." Kura sighed when I did. "Love is confusing..." Kura finally said fading.

OOC:
Haichu: Zero is going to kill me O_O
Kura: why? Jealousness?
Haichu: nope other reasons xD
Kura: >_> I found the post!
Haichu: wow xP
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:04 pm

Madara blinked and hugged Haichu back.
He accidentally heard their thoughts and refused to blush.
"Umm...hehe..uhh Kura was right, I did say that..."
He said scratching his head.
-------------------------------------------
ooc: oh yeah!!! i did say that
wow Kura you remembered LOL
XD
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:23 am

OOC: she says she remembers because she doesn’t forget stuff xP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I then was happy that he couldn't see me blushing about 3 shades of red and was thankful for that "Madara-sama, did you really mean that?" I mumbled a bit

'Madara-sempai i think Shensie is going to kill me now..." I sighed sending him the thought.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:20 pm

srry I woke you guys up *she throws at comical punch at kura* Madara I want to talk to about something. something that only YOU know you get me
The prophecy she thought knowing madara could hear it.
----------------------------------------
ooc: sorry I wasnt thinking
------------------------------------------
*then in a more "shensai" attitude she looked at both af them* Whats with the get up
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:28 pm

I sighed and let go of Madara, "Why it was just a hug god!" I said rolling my eyes, "And I know what he means and he doesn't have to tell you if he doesn't want to, its between The Uchihas of Zak and Madara." I said simply.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:41 pm

Madara got out og his stupor and shook his head.
"Uhh yeah, haichu's right. It's confidential, Shensie."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:20 pm

I yawned again, "Yeah, well I'm going home, I'm really tired..." I said walking slowly away.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:57 pm

"well can you at LEAST tell me what t is"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decoding the prophecy   Decoding the prophecy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decoding the prophecy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Roleplay :: Fields-
Jump to: