The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking down Memory Lane

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakura H.

Sakura H.

Female
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Walking down Memory Lane Empty
PostSubject: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:14 pm

*steps into the forest and runs forward not sure where I'm going but runs anyway*Gotta get far away.....*runs and jumps in the trees*What am I doing?*my breathing gets heavier and sweat forms on my head*Get a grip Sakura.....what are you running away from?*trips of a branch and lands on head*Ow..ow..ow..ow...*rubs head and cries* What am I doing? *heals head a little bit and sore forms then shrinks slowly*Ow. *looks up at sky through trees and starts to daydream*

~~~1 hour later

*wakes up after falling asleep*Whoa....what time is it?*looks up and sees that the sun is almost setting and yawns then stands*Wow....beautiful day today...I wonder how Naruto is doing?Lady Tsunade?Sasuke?Kakashi-sensei?Anyone..?*walks through forest slowly and starts remembring the good old days before the war broke out*Hm.Team 7:Naruto Uzumaki,Sasuke Uchiha,Sakura Haruno,and Kakashi Hatake. We were a great team...*continues to walk along*
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1584
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
HP:
Walking down Memory Lane Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking down Memory Lane Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Walking down Memory Lane Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking down Memory Lane Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:35 am

Walks Through The Forest
"....."
Back to top Go down
http://itachisway.forummotion.com/portal.htm
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:24 pm

I find Sakura and I look at her, "Hmmm..." I then pick her up and take her to a lake and take out medical supplies. "I wonder..." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Sakura H.

Sakura H.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 8:41 pm

(OOC:I thought I was walking along in the forest lol)

*walks along and spots someone on the right of me*Hmph.*puts on gloves and watches them closely*Who is that?*thinks for a second*Are they an enemy?Should I run?*walks slower and continues to watch the figure and scans around me to see if they brought friends*Hn.
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm

Looks At Her
"...Me?"
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:02 pm

OOC: oh Sugar sorry ignore my first post please xD didn't read it all the way lol

I looked at Sakura, "No, I am very good friends with Kakashi, I am and was on the ANBU squad I know Sasuke he is a relative, and don't run away because I need to ask you some important things." I stated simply.
Back to top Go down
Sakura H.

Sakura H.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:10 pm

*sees Kura*Ok sure.He with you?*points to (Zak)*
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:22 pm

"We're related..." I said calmly. "We're both Uchihas..." I said again landing next to her.

OOC: Btw I'm Haichu, its just that Kura is on vacation
Back to top Go down
Sakura H.

Sakura H.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:41 pm

(so do I still call you Kura or Haichu? lol)

*looks at them both*Oh ok...so what questions did you need to ask me?*continues to walk forward but slows down a bit*How did he know what I was thinking about running?
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:12 pm

Walks Over Yawning
"So This Is The One that likes sasuke.."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:07 pm

OOC: im sorry but im a freaking girl!!! Haichu is me and im a girl >O<

"Yes, but I need to know a couple things to catch up on my history..." I muttered. "And, if I want I can read minds and do a lot of other things..." I yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sakura H.

Sakura H.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:44 pm

OOC:I know, I must've worded the question wrong.^^

Wow."Ok shoot.I'm ready to answer your questions."I say.I guess I am....
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:22 pm

"How well do you know Sasuke? Has anything "odd" been happening in the leaf village?" I asked calmly trying to not let some questions be said.
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Sits Down
Back to top Go down
Sakura H.

Sakura H.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:22 am

*looks down at the sound of Sasuke's name*"Well Sasuke and I know each other from the Academy.We were in the same 4-man cell group and went on multiple missions together with Naruto and Kakashi-sensei.Then when Sasuke ran away I asked Naruto to bring him back for me,"I say.Which was a really selfish thing to ask him for."And as far as I know, Kohona has been the same except when Itachi*gulps*and Kisami came for Naruto,but that was long ago."*looks at Kura*

*raises head again*
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:05 am

I looked at her, "Itachi....and Kisame....were..." I wasn't sure what to say.
"it wasn't selfish...you loved him and theres nothing wrong with that....as for Sasuke...he has issues from the past, which he is ticking me off. Some Uchihas get crazy with power and will attempt to kill Itachi and Madara. I find it a waste of time though..." I said. "But, you know....Itachi isn't that evil...he's very strong along with Kisame...if Itachi wanted to take naruto he could have but didn't...same with Kakashi, Kurenia, and Gai...he would have had enough time to kill them...but he didn't for certain reasons..." I say trying to make it sound itachi wasn't that evil.
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:04 am

Looks At Haichu
"..Itachi Was Just Looking Out For Sasuke.."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:48 pm

I looked at him, "Yes....and other reasons..." I say, I couldn't say them in front of Sakura, or Zak.
Back to top Go down
Sakura H.

Sakura H.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:35 pm

"Well...I'm thinking about giving up on Sasuke."*I say then look up*"I mean from the academy,to our 4-man cell,to ALL the missions we had to do,to all the adventures we went on together,I tried and tried.I tried to make myself different from ALL of the girls who loved him.I had to fight Ino over him,and I got tired of doing that.I got my feelings broken when he told me that I made him sick,I got crushed when he left Kohona.."*eyes get watery*

Inner Sakura:Don't cry....

*tightens hand into fist*I'm tired of running after a boy who probably didn't like me.The only reason he probably fed up with me because he had too....*looks at the both of them*I'm sorry...I shouldn't be breaking down like this,I mean after all Tsunade taught me how to be strong*looks ahead*And I won't let her down.*looks down at feet as I continue walking forward*
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:01 pm

"Its okay to cry you know....its only human that we do....we have to be strong yes, but when we loss things precious to us we do cry..." I say quietly. "Don't give up on him....sure we all know most Uchiha's are headstrong, full of pride, and quiet, but remember, its only in his nature, we can't control where he wants to take his path, nor how he feels about things...its just the way life is..." I say shortly looking up to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Walks Over to Sakura
"Its Okay To Cry If You Want.."
"Neither of us will judge you"
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:45 pm

"He's right...." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sakura H.

Sakura H.

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:36 pm

It's fine....and I know...it's just that I can't continue to go on like this....*looks ahead*
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:45 pm

"Then Waht Now?"
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:19 am

i was quiet, "Its hard, yes, but we all have to leave at some point to move on...yet still try to keep up with life itself..." I said probably confusing everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking down Memory Lane   Walking down Memory Lane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking down Memory Lane
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next