The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting Ass Kicked While Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Getting Ass Kicked While Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Getting Ass Kicked While Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Getting Ass Kicked While Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Getting Ass Kicked While Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Getting Ass Kicked While Training Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:40 pm

I tried getting up but couldn't. Awai and about 29 other Uchiha's against me. Yeah not fair at all. "YOU GUYS S*CK!!!" I yelled getting up. Awai shook her head, "AMATERASU!!!" her Mangekyou was activated. I then immediatly jumped up avoiding it flying above them. The other Uchiha's scattered. I then kept flying up then made a hand sign, 'this magic better work...' I muttered suddenly the area froze. And I finished my hand signs as I blew out ice and froze Awai. Too bad it was a clone she then appeared above me slamming down on my head. I lost a couple yards but then regained them using my Amaterasu, which she barely dodged from. My eyes now were bloody and my wings were damaged I then landed disappearing.Awai looked around and then turned around to see me with Byakugan, "Hello!" I say menacingly, "Oh shi-" she didn't finish as I just used the divine 128 strikes. She fell backwards, "Ow..." she said getting up sharingan activated. I then switched back to sharingan. "Tsk!" I say as we both activated our Mangekyou sharingan. We then fell in to tsukoyomi fighting now mentally and phsyically. Awai was winning with the help of the other uchihas giving her chakra and power, "Oh you guys cheat!" I yelled getting mentally kicked in the wings where it hurts. I then kicked her physically in the stomach while I yelled in pain as mentally she slammed my wings together which really reeeeaaaaalllllyyyy hurts beyond belief. "OWWW!!! AWAI!!!" I yelled holding my back making sure that my wings were still intact. "Tsk! Genjutsu!" she said before taking a katana out stabbing me mentally as I then hit her in the back of her head. After a while we were really getting beaten up. "well we're immortal..." she said slamming my wings together and i fell. I then began to whimper because she just damaged my spinal colom. "Haichu?" She asked a bit worried as another uchiha ran over. "What happened?" he asked and awai spoke, "I slammed her wings together..." she said looking down. some others came out. "You damaged her spine!" they hissed.I still glare at Awai unable to move,"If....there...is one rule...about....me in...this...form....IS TO NEVER!!!!.....SLAM MY WINGS SHUT!!!!" I yelled just remembering the snapping sound when she did. She cringed, "haichu im really sorry i didn't mean to.." she trailed off looking away.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1584
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Zak Walked into the area
"...Haichu?"
Back to top Go down
http://itachisway.forummotion.com/portal.htm
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:04 am

OOC: does these posts remind you of something xD?

Everyone became silent and I twtiched, "Awai...you freaking....paralized me....you injured my spinal colom.....and wings...." I twitched unable to move at all. She looked at me emotionlessly. When I saw this I saw this the only thought that came into my mind was demon. No wonder she was acting so off for the last month. I couldn't move and the other Uchiha's looked concerned and worried.
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 pm

Eyes Widen As He Saw Haichu
"....Wh...Who Did This!"
Cursemark covers his body and his sharigan activates
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:02 pm

I tried to smile, ".....I...Its....okay....Zak...........just....train.....ing..." I said slowly but coughed up some blood.

"I feel so weak just laying here! UGH!!!Oh no.....the cursemark is back....." I thought to myself making a face but that hurt.

I still tried to move but couldn't, "Damn..." I barely said. Some Uchihas backed to a safer distance, from the curse mark Zak and Awai came back looking around upset. "Haichu....." Awai said leaning over but another Uchiha grabbed her pushing her back. Kira then ran up trying to use medical ninjutsu. "Don't waste your chakra....medical ninjutsu won't heal me...I have to heal naturally..." I said quietly. "AND JUST LEAVE YOU HERE!?" Kira (hyuuga) hissed. Awai looked away ashamed. Kira knew me, and was one of my Hyuuga friends. She then looked around giving everyone a death glare and stared everyone down, as most cringed. "haichu, we have to get you to the medics..." Kira said calmly. "no....it will make things worse..." I replied bitterly
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Takes On Animal Features
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:37 pm

Kira immediatly activated her Byakugan protectivly, "Haichu...who is this!?" She asked faintly. "Zak...." i said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:38 pm

Glares At Aiwa
"....."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:42 pm

Awai shivered and went into the crowd of Uchihas who watched me, zak and kira. Kira watched Zak carefully. "I suggest you don't let that thing control you..." she said calmly about the cursemark.
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:45 pm

Roars And Tears through the ground
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:46 pm

Kira sighed, "Cursemarks always get out of hand unless you can control them..." she muttered unleashing hers. "Awai, you and the other uchihas leave..." Kira said softly as they had no problem leaving. "Zak, calm down, they're gone now..." Kira said calmly still looking down at me as I had to concentrate on breathing.
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:25 pm

"...."
Stops
"........"
Cursemark Receedes
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:26 pm

her cursemark also recedes, "...." she looked down at me, "we won't be able to move her anytime soon..." kira said lightly
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:26 pm

"....Ill KILL HER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:29 pm

"Don't.........not.............fault........"I finally was able to say. Kira gave me a questioning look, "She pt you like this!" Kira growled. I closed my eyes, "explain.........later......." i said after another pasuse
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:31 pm

Starts Looking around
"....Fine.."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:39 pm

"Yeah, I'm still gonna teach her a lesson..." Kira muttered as she looked around with her Byakugan. She then placed a bandage over me to stop some blood.
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:41 pm

"........"
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:46 pm

i glared, "No.." I said firmly then cringing. My wings hurt so much mre compared to my body
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:44 pm

Sighs
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:27 pm

"Where is everyone else...." Kira thought as I sent her a 'they-probably-don't-care-look' and she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Zak Uchiha

Zak Uchiha

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:31 am

"......."
Walks around
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:57 pm

I sighed and was trying to move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ass Kicked While Training   Getting Ass Kicked While Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Ass Kicked While Training
Page 1 of 1