The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Say People Love Me...I Say I Should Be Dead...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
You Say People Love Me...I Say I Should Be Dead... Left_bar_bleue100/100You Say People Love Me...I Say I Should Be Dead... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
You Say People Love Me...I Say I Should Be Dead... Left_bar_bleue100/100You Say People Love Me...I Say I Should Be Dead... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

You Say People Love Me...I Say I Should Be Dead... Empty
PostSubject: You Say People Love Me...I Say I Should Be Dead...   You Say People Love Me...I Say I Should Be Dead... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:00 am

It was rainy out and I was lying in the middle of the forest trying to process what Kyen told me. "Heh...." I muttered closing my eyes. "If someone really loved me...why weren't they able to help me during my time of need..." I muttered. "if someone really cared...they would have knew that I was falling apart..." I whispered to myself. "No one cares, thats why I'm here right now..." I muttered. I then remembered what a person told me which made me wonder. "The only reason they 'died' for you is because they didn't want to hear you b*tching!". I then began to think that maybe that was true, and maybe I should be in hell. I got up and signed. I guess I should die so I made a clone and we both activated Sharingan as I stood there going to tell the clone to use Amaterasu on me.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com

You Say People Love Me...I Say I Should Be Dead...
Page 1 of 1