The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boys/Girls Bath Party!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female
Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character sheet
HP:
Boys/Girls Bath Party!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Boys/Girls Bath Party!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Boys/Girls Bath Party!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Boys/Girls Bath Party!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Boys/Girls Bath Party!! Empty
PostSubject: Boys/Girls Bath Party!!   Boys/Girls Bath Party!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:48 am

I've been planning this for months, and finally I got a day where everyone is not off on missions and such, and when everyone has had their fill of screwing.
I stood back and looked at everything in the bathhouse. "I think this is good. Now just wait for them to come..."
Back to top Go down
Kisame Hoshigaki

Kisame Hoshigaki

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Boys/Girls Bath Party!!   Boys/Girls Bath Party!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Kisame approached, not attempting to muffle his steps. He saighed and removed his robe to reveal a blue bathing suit with shark fins on it. He set his sword down on the poolside and slid into the pool.
"Ahh...It's been too long." he said as he relaxed in the water.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Boys/Girls Bath Party!!   Boys/Girls Bath Party!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Going inside, I met Alice.
"Ah, imouto. Is this it?"
I said getting ready.
Back to top Go down
rainbowtast

rainbowtast

Female
Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Boys/Girls Bath Party!!   Boys/Girls Bath Party!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:39 pm

I rolled my eyes. "No, nii-san. It's not." I snapped my fingers, and undid the jutsu. It revealed a natural hot springs, with a bunch of streamers across it. There was also butterflies, and lots of sparkles, food, and drinks all around it.
"It's pretty here, ne?" I said, looking around. I saw Kisame sitting down and an evil look came across my face. 'Mwhahahaha!! Ish been a vile since I've seen another victim of my glompings, besides Madara-nii and Haichu.... How shall I get my victim today, Kisame-chan...? I knooooow!!!' I made up an evil plan.

ooc:KISAMEEEEEEE!!! *glomps*
I just like glomping people.
Is there anything wrong with that?
*eyes well up and the sad, anime neko look emerges*
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys/Girls Bath Party!!   Boys/Girls Bath Party!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boys/Girls Bath Party!!
Page 1 of 1