The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Middle Grave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Middle Grave Empty
PostSubject: Middle Grave   Middle Grave Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:12 pm

The night has fanily settled down 'pon Konoha lands. Only a soft violet color was dazzling onto the sky. Some stars were almost invisible as a thick cloud moved slowly, hiding the moon to half. The rain then started to drop. Sofft drops to begin and end with a lot of cold drops. The fog then appeared in the air surrounding the graveyard. There, infront of the middle grave, a girl was standing steadly. She wasn't moving, standing straight. Her clothes were now soaked wet and her hair plastered onto her back. She seemed to have her gaze set onto the grave. She was staring at it with a blank expression 'pon her face. Lost in her endless thoughts.. she wondered..

"I never had the chance to see her grave. Even now that I try hard... I.. I can't remember her face. But still I can feel her warmth around me. She's here and I don't even know how she looks like... not even her smile. Its like if i'm staring at a blurred picture.."

Her eyes were half closed, and her smile was turned upside down. She would then inhale calmly. Still staring at the grave. She would then drop her vision onto her feet.. and lower her lids to close her eyes. She muttered with a gentle voice

"It started out as a feeling... which then grew into a hope... Which then turned into a quiet thought, which then turn into a quiet word... and then that word grew louder and louder, 'till it was all a cry... I'll come back, when you call me. No need to say goodbye. Just because everything's changing, doesn't mean it's never been this way before. All you can do is try to know who your friends are, as you head off to the war... Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light... You'll come back when it's over, no need to say goodbye. You'll come back when it's over, no need to say goodbye."

The mutter quickly turned into a humming as she pronunced these words. She didn't had much on, only her a little dress was keeping her from freezing outside. But lightly, the dress ended up soaking wet. She was trembling, still muttering her words to that grave which she had no idea who it belonged to.

"... *sighs* Now we're back to the beginning... It's just a feeling and no one knows yet... But just because they can't feel it too doesn't mean that you have to forget... Let your memories grow stronger and stronger, 'till they're before your eyes! You'll come back, when they call you, no need to say goodbye. You'll come back, when I call you, no need to say... goodbye..."
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Middle Grave Left_bar_bleue100/100Middle Grave Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Middle Grave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Middle Grave   Middle Grave Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:09 pm

Even if the weather was horrible at the moment, something was keeping Neji on walking in the rain, probably searching for someone or some place to rest 'till it gets better. Horizon was blurry with this thick fog all around the area. It wouldn't be right to just jump off to go faster, Neji may land or slide on something, or someone...

''Heh I don't even know why I am here...but why this place?...''
Neji blink when he bumped on something, noticing right away that it was a tombstone, he muttered.
-Hmm I made this far...?

Using his byakugan as he roamed the graveyard, his gaze would stop at the feminine silhouette non far away from him, before he would shout at the person he could hear her soft voice.
-...Injurie? Is that you?...
Back to top Go down

Middle Grave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Land of Wind :: Graveyard-
Jump to: