The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myrshann Hazuka (from the Village Among the Snow)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
HP:
Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Left_bar_bleue100/100Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Left_bar_bleue100/100Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Empty
PostSubject: Myrshann Hazuka (from the Village Among the Snow)   Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Remember my naruto character? Myrshann? Very Happy

SEXY AS EVER!
may contain certain contents.... xD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730

PostSubject: Re: Myrshann Hazuka (from the Village Among the Snow)   Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:40 pm

>/\<

I gotta say ^/\^ you've improved greatly from the last ones you showed me from 1 year ago XD
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Myrshann Hazuka (from the Village Among the Snow)   Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:22 pm

lol thx
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Myrshann Hazuka (from the Village Among the Snow)   Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:31 pm

XD
yaay for censored part!!! LOL
GOOD JOB
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Myrshann Hazuka (from the Village Among the Snow)   Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:42 pm

RAWR you Sasuke give me back my ultimate ninja 4! I'm sure your doing that on purpose because I chased you out of my place!...and yea I remember that pic =_=....thanks for the undesirable part that you hidden at least. Gotta agree that you've improved much since then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myrshann Hazuka (from the Village Among the Snow)   Myrshann Hazuka  (from the Village Among the Snow) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myrshann Hazuka (from the Village Among the Snow)
Page 1 of 1