The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Left_bar_bleue100/100Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Left_bar_bleue100/100Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Empty
PostSubject: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:57 pm

Haichu, now officially part of this village was assigned to be a Jonin. However, knowing of what hppened in some situations the third Hokage assigned Haichu as an ANBU almost like how itachi was except secretive. Even Tsunade had no knowledge about Haichu being an ANBU, only a Jonin. However only the 3rd Hokage an Kura knew this, long with the fact that Haichu's men an sometimes snobby self was all a cover up. In reality she was a serious person who had no emotions. As much as she hated acting like she did have emotions, she didn't actually need friends.

She sat on the rooftop looking like
Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU HaichuDeathNote
on
the rooftop looking to the sky. Haichu looked coldly to the moon as she
sat back down. No one could reconize her as she was nothing like 'Haichu'. She was only someone who looked like a stranger to the village, even her chakra signature would be difference.

The thing was, she was so confused now even if she could love or not. As much as she loved some people, she had to tear away. The one she probably has ever loved with her whole heart was Kenta, and thinking of him just seemed to make everything worse. She hated and despised life so much though she was immortal. Knowing that she had to live, just for the sake of a promise made her crazy. Even though she was unemotional, it didn't mean she couldn't feel emotions. She just decided to ignore them.

Haichu closed her eyes as she let the wind brush against her face. She was more afraid to love someone then just to keep living. Even to say the words, "I love you" scared her. Haichu knew her duty, but she just wanted to be normal. Everything seemed to build up, and though she could just push it aside, it truly bothered her inside. Haichu didn't want to be locked up inside forever, but she had to be like this.

Haichu then got up and walked through the streets. People would probably think she's a stranger, or a person who broke into the village. Since she is nothing like her old self it seemed a bit odd for her just to be walking along. She didn't think there was much to deal with even if someone did stop her for not being a citizen. No records, no nothing about her, which made her seem like a threat even though she was a bit timid when things seemed to go push to shove. Haichu sighed sitting on a bench looking at a fountain before going to it looking at her reflection.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Long coat floating by the gentle breeze of the wind, posture stable as Neji roamed the town by only moving his eyes from left to right, his gaze would stop at the unknown silhouette walking by, even if the sky was getting dark, he kept his sunglasses on.

Neji's new looking was somehow more of a modern self person, black coat, ebony gloves, every of his limns were hidden by his clothes, hair untied unlike before. Carefully following the woman on the road, both hands hiding in the pockets of each side. Neji's expression remain as cold as before when he break the silence.

-Hey you...mind to tell me who you are?....

It was like if they were the only one remaining in this place, head slightly tilled on one side, only his own breath until now, waiting for the stranger to reply something in any way.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:13 pm

Haichu looked at the person and was well aware of who this was. To put this simply she didn't need a reply but switched to Byakugan to Sharingan. Haichu then turned around and walked away meaning she wasn't in the mood to deal with a person like him. She had more important things to think about then petty things like other people.

"That is none of your concern is it? Beisdes it is common curtisy to give your name first..."

Haichu said in the exact cold tone. Haichu still continued to walk as she didn't care what that person did, as his actions could be predicted either way. These things were only common sence to her, so she didn't need to worry about much.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Rising a brow thought he didn't explode in anger even with the manner he got replied, even himself wouldn't mind not having a conversation with the stranger, for some reasons Neji started to follow her as he keep on asking.

-Oh? Why should I? You already know mine....I am...quite known around here...

Neji's steps were silent even after hitting the ground, his boots were usefull when tracking ennemies, his new hobby was still a secret thought, releasing a soft breath from his throat, the man was tired of everything.

-...the names Neji...but I'm sure it won't be of any use to you...?
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Haichu soupira,

"Peutetre que si vous vous etes arrete en un puissant ensemble de haut alors je fais respectuesement de reponse a votre question"

Haichu a ensuite disparu et reapparu sur. Roof marcher tranquillement peu rapidement sur les toits.
====================
Haichu sighed,

"Maybe if you stopped acting all high and mmighty then I would respectfully anser your question."

Haichu then disappeared and reappeared on the roof walking quikcly but quietly on the rooves.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Neji blink when the person disapeared, slowly gazing up at her again but this time on a roof.

-Oh I'm not a all high and mighty like you said...actually...I'm much of someone who's not interested in anything anymore...heh this is no diguise!

Walking besides of the house were the woman was walking on.

-Just...let me ask you one last thing ma'am...why hiding your indentity like this? Are you...some sort of fugitive or...criminal? If that is the case...

Veins slowly forming on his forehead reaching his seal, even his glasses couldn't hide his cursed mark. Neji's tone was alittle deeper but calm.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Haichu sighed as she didn't want to deal with this. She continued walking knowing that she could counter the attacks but just waited, she didn't want tos tart a war.

"Why? I did nothing wrong, so why should I be questioned like I am a fugitive or criminal?"

She shot back coldly as she could activate her byakugan but decided not to...yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:03 pm

-Oh but why fearing the inevitable?....

Neji's bodice would crouch quickly against the terra before making a high jump toward the dark sky, ebony coat flapping the air before landing closer from the woman, fingers from his left hand would grabbed on his glasses, removing it, exposing his face to the world, Neji did look the same, a slight tone of red reflecting thought in both orbs.

Limbs cracking after each movements, it was like if he was waiting for something to happen for a long time, making one step forward.

-I just wanted some answers but it seems that you won't tell without using...forces, ma chère...this is not the time to make some silly jokes, I shall tell you this...no one, can call me a shinobi anymore!
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Haichu sighed irritably as she turned to face him before looking at him. She felt cool night air against her face and veins slowly appeared. She now activated her Byakugan.

"I do not need to answer any questions....but I won't just let this be unfair...but, if you win I'll tell you anything you want to know, but if I win you let me be...understand?"

Haichu said sighing before getting into position. She didn't want to fight, and didn't even expect anyone else here, but this was troublesome. She had enough to worry about and he was making everything worse. Haichu muttered to herself wondering why people couldn't mind their own business.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:32 am

Neji regain his own self after noticing the byakugan on the woman's face, how could this be? He would thought while blanking. Making a step back while holding his head in confusion.

-You...are from this village aren't you? I mean....your...

The red reflection from his eyes would dissapeared right away while bowing his forebodice.

-I'm sorry...I couldn't expect you to be from this village, your look and...well, it was my last expectation. Alright then heh...

Both arms resting behind his head while speaking.

-Like I said earlier...my name is Neji, but...I have a new job that I decided on my own, I am a hunter...and I have lost my manners to introduce myself properly ma'am as you could see, if there is still the chance...I would like you to forget what just happened here and now and well....

Head tilled again but on the other side but still staring at the person.

-I think you don't want me to come any closer...I must say you had some temper young lady! I like this...ah!

Turning his back away as he stood on the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Haichu looked him before deactivating her own byakugan looking to the sky. She let out a heavy sigh wondering where to begin, she had to explain but boy in a way that would seem suspicious or givein too much away.

"No it is fine, it was only my instinct, as you said I was part of the village, I only came back to check up on things to make sure nothing too catastrophic happened, it's been years since I last came here..."

Haichu sighed sitting down.

"You had every right to be suspicious and it is only natural, and I don't blame you either, quiete frankly most shinobi now a days are unaware which makes them vulnerable, if you wouldn't have stopes me and I was a criminal you could have been blamed if harm came to the village."

Haichu then took a step toward him quietly as the wind blew. She then turned around because she still didn't know hat actions would come from this but sighed.

"An no that wasn't a temper, more like facts and how a shinobi should act in face of danger, I'm sorry if I did cause a disturbance but I must go now..."

Haichu looked back except her sharingan glowed as she disappeared into rose petals and materializing back in the cadamy park. She sat alone on the fountain ledge as she looked at her reflection
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Neji remain silent as he listened to the speech, slowly glancing back at the woman from above his shoulder as he would reply.

-I was just curious at first by your look...but I never thought you just came back from a long travel or so...maybe this was fate?...Nah...destiny isn't my quote anymore...

Last few words fading in whispers as the wind would blew once again, he took a deep breath when he turned again to face her.

-Huh...feel free to leave, I am the one who cause the disturbance around here with all my hunting bussiness and such...we shall meet again on better circumstances I hope.

Staring at her before she would dissapear from his sight, again removing his glasses, rubbing the glass carefully with his gloves, he muttered.

-Tss...not so smart to wear sunglasses at night...silly me...how come the wind is so strong tonight? She was a Hyuga...? But why...

Having lost himself in his thought, he would remain sat on the edge of the same roof as earlier, but this time alone for now, only his vest would flap sometimes the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU   Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Jonin and a Secret ANBU
Page 1 of 1