The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-11-11

Character sheet
HP:
Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED! Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED! Left_bar_bleue100/100Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED! Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED!   Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED! Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:00 am

A small figure approaches into the forest. His footsteps echo loudly across the empty land, crows cry as the male stops in his tracks.
Naruto Uzumaki simply stands there, baffled by his past. Dreams long forgotten, friends come and gone.
His head turns back and forth as he scans the area, but as he looked for traces of his old friends and family. He remembers the good times he had with everybody and even the bad times. The maturity that Naruto has achieved over hard times and self discipline has paid off. He is ready for what he could not accomplish nor deserve long ago. Respect. A smile grows across his face, but then suddenly a tear is felt streaming across his eyes. His smile is of happiness nor sadness. It is of content.

"Man I sure have missed this place. So many memories and so little time to go over all of it.
Heh.. I really must have been an immature little kid. I feel sorry for anyone who had to deal with me back then.
I wish I could go back and change it all. I miss everybody. I wish we could all have a reunion.
"

I know this isn't the roleplay section. But how else am I going to attract those who haven't arrived in God knows when?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ISasukesFriendI
Nami Senju

Nami Senju

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-10-13

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED!   Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:39 am

A light sigh escaped her lips as she wandered around aimlessly, most of her comrades had gone their own ways to other villages, so things were now quiet. Nami wasn't alone, she still had the company of her loyal companion, Amara, the ninja hound nuzzled at her hand as she reached down to Amara to pet her.

"It sure is lonely with just the two of us, eh, Amara?"

She stiffened when she caught a new, but familiar, scent in the air. Standing up straight, Nami ran towards the source of the scent. "No way . . ." She muttered, quickly gaining pace as a newfound energy surged through her. "It can't be!"

She stopped in her tracks when she was among the forest trees, she peered from behind a tree and her eye widened. "Naruto . . ?" She whispered, eyeing the, not-so-young boy from head to toe. How much he's changed, not only is he taller, but he looks much stronger, and his face shows the hardships he's been through.
Back to top Go down

Naruto Uzumaki.. has RETURNED!
Page 1 of 1