The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End of the world (prediction)

Go down 
+6
Uzuki Jing
Itachi Uchiha
Hanataro Yamada
Minako Yuki
Shuei Setsuna
Neji Hyuga
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:10 pm

Neji Hyuga wrote:
A rave party is like a...you know...a huge place, lots of alcool, and the music out loud, during the whole night...and those are dangerous place for girls like you.
If you don't take attention to your surrounding...you may found yourself getting caught by people you don't even want to know! I've seen case like this in a show...even I, do not desire to go in such places, where theres no rules nor anyone you can really trust, even with your friends, its not a proper place.
THats not true. I've been to raves and its fun. Sure you get drunk here to there but you can also watch yourself not to drink much. Besides usually you can't get by unless you have an invitation. =P

Yea I know I'm a party animal! xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:31 pm

Hanataro Yamada wrote:

-"I-I've missed you too! B-But do you think I can breathe for a while?"-
^^;;

>83 *evil playful look*

*snigger*

"He he he NOPE!"

at that she cling to him like a leach.

^^-

"YOU CANNOT ESCAPE MY WRATH HANA-KUN!!!! NOW YOU SHALL SUFFER A HEAVY BURDEN!!!"

she drops all her weight down.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:
End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:33 pm

Sasuke Uchiha wrote:
THats not true. I've been to raves and its fun. Sure you get drunk here to there but you can also watch yourself not to drink much. Besides usually you can't get by unless you have an invitation. =P

Yea I know I'm a party animal! xP

.......................OxO

*shivers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:33 pm

*clears throat* hey Hanataro. do you like yuki? & yuki do you like Hanataro?
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:35 am

"HANA-KUN IS MY BFF!!!WHAT WERE YOU THINKING NARUTO?!"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:49 am

Well Sasuke...I didn't say you shouldn't go in there, just becarful, I once got an invitation, and I refused. I know I'm not doing anything really ''fun'' like you people...but the world is a huge place.

And when I was younger I once lived the hell...thats why I'm trying to be secure and warn people I care...
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:18 pm

Cool, but what do you mean by YOU people..?
You know no matter where you go there will always be some sort of danger. The world isn't perfect nor are you and I. But thanks for the warning mate. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:00 pm

Minako Yuki wrote:
"HANA-KUN IS MY BFF!!!WHAT WERE YOU THINKING NARUTO?!"
...heh then yuki, ur cheating on hanataro for sasuke. hit
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Hey I didn't mean anything bad by saying YOU people, its just that I'm more like staying at home, but thanks for not taking this badly, I didn't want to start up a fight that easily...

Naruto whats your problem today, you better mind your own bussiness, or things will get worse...
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:08 pm

Alright Neji. Yea Naruto..Stay out of things you can't understand or know until you actually have a perspective within the area of point and view...
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:22 pm

*gets angry and B*tch slaps naruto 10 meters away*

She climbs a tree then stays there pouting hugginh her knees.

"I am not comming down until he's gone or shut's up."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:27 pm

*Walks in* Shocked

Sees yuki slap naruto, sasuke and neji pissed and figures what happened.

*smirks*

"so sasuke how bout a duo of amatarasus? It seems someone needs to learn a lesson."
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:35 pm

Looks at Itachi for a second and nods as he closes his right eye.
"Just this once...Then its back to hunting you down.."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:47 pm

"sasuke ........*sighs and shakes head*........why must I be hunted?"

*closes eyes*
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:04 pm

"Because you keep calling me a traitor you traitor.."
He then faces Naruto as his right eye starts to twitch.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:31 pm

"forgive me...amatarasu"

black fire forms a circle around naruto
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:50 am

"...Amaterasu.."
Sasuke opens his right eye as it bleeds out causing black flames to appear on Naruto's clothes and skin. Sasuke's right eye began to twitch as he stared at Naruto in pain try to get the flames. He smirked and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:55 pm

"HE'S QUIET NOW! " ^w^

*jumps off the tree and lands on sasuke* X3
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:54 pm

Sasuke then quickly caught Yuki by the waist and rubbed his face on her cheeks, leaving some smudge blood on her.
"To slow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:07 pm

...Lol u could only use it once. -.-
Back to top Go down
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:16 pm

OxO

*eyes in danger of overflowing*

*hair stands on end and turns into stone ....if you know what I mean.*
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 11:42 pm

I dont believe in end of the world THAT fast. sure it'll end but it better end when Im dead D<
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:01 pm

Definitely better after I'm dead.
Back to top Go down
Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:43 am

yup yup. 'sides the world can end HUNDREDS of years later @.@
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:30 pm

I completely agree with u. Oh BTW in rl are u a boy or a girl?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the world (prediction)   End of the world (prediction) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the world (prediction)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: