The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Understanding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Understanding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Understanding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Understanding - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Understanding - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Understanding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:20 pm

Madara pointed to a restaurant. He smiled at her like a child. Madara called the waiter.
"Yo, old man. The usual for me and......."
He turned to Rikka.
"What do you want? My treat."
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Rikka blinked once again he coudln't help but surprise her more, "Erm.....just green tea...." she said softly, smiling gently to the waiter. She felt akward being treated, especially by someone she just met and had no clue what he was like...well most of his time? She felt rude, somehow, she never liked others paying or buying her anything. "Please remind me that I owe you..." she told Madara softly her eyes shifted down then up to him. Her face was calmed now, her blush fading and her pale skin color appearing back. Her hair rocked side to side, her bangs just wandered onfront of her eyes and her arms laid on the table crossed.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:38 pm

Madara was surprised her unusual expression.
"Yo, old man give her what she said, oh and change mine to a jasmine tea."
Madara looked at Rikka. He placed his hand under his chin.
"So, what are you thinking? You seemed to turn normal."
He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:53 pm

"...Just wondering how and who you are." she responded smiling back slightly. "Why the treat?" she asked him, placing her chin on her right hand. Her eyes were on him and she waited for him to answer at the same time for her green tea.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Their orders arrived. Madara spoke to her in a calm manner.
"Why the treat? Because, it's been a long time since I treated someone to eat outside. Usually I'm with Itachi or Crimson, but I left Itachi and Crimson's on a mission."
Madara sighed and laid his head on the table, looking out the window.
"Think of it as, I'm lonely. I met a new friend, so I treat them."
Madara said as he smiled at Rikka.
"...why did I...just say my feelings to....a stranger...?"
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:21 pm

Rikka study him, her eyes shifting a bit and a gentle smile crossed her lips. "I see......" she said simply as she took a sip from her tea. "...." a small giggle escaped her lips, "Well...I'm guessing it will be my duty now to keep you entertain and be give you some company." she said softly her voice was soothing. Her eyes were on her tea, 'This man.....almost sounded like me....' she thought as the word lonely echoed through her mind. A sigh escaped her lips as she placed her cup on the table. Clearing her throat she began,, "So do you usually treat anyone you met then? Don't you ever think of who they are or what their goal might be? For example if you treated someone you just met and their job was to eliminate you...don't you think of those things?....Just wondering...I mgiht sound paranoid." she then said laughing at herself, how dumb of her she must sound so stupid right now to him.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:27 pm

"No, you're the first one whom i treated to a restaurant. I knew at first that you were good and kind. Of course, that's because you were stuttering at the sight of me."
Madara laughed at first and drank his tea.
"Are you sure you can handle to entertain me?..that's quite a job.."
He rested his hand on his chin and looked at the sunset.
"..for some reason, I like being with a friend...."
Madara chuckled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:35 pm

Rikka flushed remembering that she in fact stuttering, 'Hmph..need to work on that...' she thought with a sigh. A slight laugh escaped her lips and answered, "I'll try my best." a kind smile was glued on her face. She turned to where he was looking and felt such relief over her, "It is nice watching the sunset." she muttered under her breath not really telling it to any one. She looked around the restaurant and spotted the same kids she hated seeing, '....Why..' she thought, 'Well...atleast I'm with Madara...maybe they won't try to bug me...yet knowing them...I doubt it..' she thought a silent groan comnig from her. At that momment one of the kids turned and spotted her, her eyes widen and a smirk crossed the kids face. She quickly turned to Madara and began asking him, "So, Madara? Anything you do for fun? Favorite places? Movies? Books? Jutsus? You have brothers? Wife? Pets?" her voice sounded a bit nerveous yet she hid it, she just wanted to converse with him.....
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Madara sensed something was up. He tried to answer all of her questions.
"Actually, anywhere I can see the sunset is my favorite place. I have one brother, but he died. I don't have a wife, nor pets, favorite movies, nor a favorite jutsu."
Madara secretly shifted his eyes to one of the kids. They were smirking at Rikka.
"Although, I am working on a new technique. It's a bit similar to Kakashi's.
Instead of sending people to another dimension, I can send them to their worst nightmares. Anything you're scared of, can traumatize you for life. I'm working on it, so I can send myself to the same place they're at and use genjutsu to erase their memories forever."
Madara sipped his tea.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:13 pm

Rikka nodded at all of his asnwers her eyes shifted a bit at the boys. "Wow....that's quiet......scary in some ways.." she said trailing off, 'They are waiting for me.' she stated as she saw them just sitting and 'talking' to eachother. She took a drink of her cup and stretch. Her mind wandered to another place, thinking about so many things. 'Useless...and weakling?' she thought then secretly frowned, 'Not this time...' she thought as she turned her head to them, a challenging smile on her face. They acted as if they weren't watching her but they did. "Well....it's getting late..you must be getting prepare for omething aren't you? Home, mission, meeting up with someone important?" again she was trying to look for a way not to get him into her problems. She needed to stop this boys, they weren't superior then her and never would they be as soon as she teaches them who they were messing with....'But can I do it?' she thought now a bit doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:16 pm

Madara whispered to her.
"what's wrong?"
Then he sipped a little from his cup.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:30 pm

Rikka turned to him a smile on her face, "Nothing...just....I'm having so much fun being with you but I thought you might be getting home..I mean a man like you must need his rest." she said as a matter of fact. Her eyes shifted to her left, as she said that, if anyone knew her they would know she was lying.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:33 pm

Madara was confused with what she said.
"Uhm..okay. See ya tomorrow. Here's the money to pay for the bill, 'kay? See ya."
Madara pretended to leave and went up to the highest tree. A tree even Rikka wouldn't notice he would be on.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:47 pm

Rikka nodded with a smile waving at him and as soon as he was out of sight she gave out a miserable sigh. "Let's see how this will turn out to be." she muttered standing up and paying the bills. AS she took off the boys, three of them, began to follow her, as well expected. One was a Inuzuka and the others normal shinobi jerks. She quicken her pace as she turned sharply directing herself towards the woods. They knew she had sense them and ran after her. Rikka had stopped suddenly as one of the oldest boys appeared onfront of her a disgusted look came upon her face. "Where you're going old hag?" he asked her with a smirk his voice was scratchy and his dog was beside him. "No where for you to know." she said simply her voice was cold and harsh, her eyes empty and they pierced through the boy sending shivers down his back. "You do realize we need practice...been long we haven't used you as our dummy..." he said his smirk growing. "Well thanks but not thanks....I'll pass.." she reply backing up but was stopped by the two boys behind her, they gripped on her arms and the oldest said, "You have no choice." and with that he began to throw a punch towards her stomach. AS he did that she activated her Byakugan-- and the 'Rikka' they were holding was gone into a poof. "Sorry for the dissapointment but you three aren't going to use me no more." she declare her eyes watching them drop their jaw.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:16 pm

Up in a tree, Madara sat and watched Rikka fight.
"Let's see her techniques. I wonder what kind of fighting style she uses?"
He said quietly, as not to alarm Rikka he was there.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:55 pm

Rikka watch as they glared at her and dashed to damage her every bone. She swiftly doge their attack they were mere punches and slices but she was taken down by the boys dog. She glared at the dog and whinced as it bit her arm she striked the dog sending a blast of chakra through him and stood three feet away from it and the owner. Blood began to rush down her arm. 'Darn it..' she thought, "Heh, got a big wound there.." the owner called, Momiji, told her. She calmed herself and took on her Jyuuken stance, "If you take one more steps you will be called the flying mutt." she warned him with a clam tone, her eyes closed. Apperantly this didn't affect him and as he moved forward she opened her eyes and began to spin around, a blue force like, more like chakra covered her and the poor boy was sent five feet away from her, flying. Both of them whimpered and the other boys already took off. As he stood up with the dog on his arms he warned her that he would get his revenge soon. She ignored him and as he ran off she collapsed from lack of blood. "....at....least....I've......defended....my...self.." she whispered and everythin went black.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:11 pm

When Rikka collapsed, Madara carried her to a medic nin.
"Damn.....you exerted yourself too much."
He spoke to Rikka with a low voice. He wrapped her arm with bandages.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 pm

As hours passed, the girls eyes fluttered opened. She looked around with a lost expression. "Where..am...i?" she asked weakly.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:29 pm

Madara was reading a scroll. He noticed Rikka was awake.
"Oh, you're awake. You're in a medic nin's house. I carried you here because you suffered some mean bruises from that mutt."
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:15 am

"Oh..." was all she could said her head turned to the near windows. "Thankyou....." she said softly, closing her eyes as a light sigh escaped her lips.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:59 am

Madara and Rikka left the medic nin's house in the morning.
"...*yawns*.....since today's a free day for me....whaddya want to do?"
Madara said as he placed his hands over his head.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:47 am

Rikka stretch yawning at the same time. "Hmmmm....I don't know....I never really go out to do anything...other then train...but I guess we could..go..erm...shopping? or just go to the park.....maybe hotsprings?" she suggested not really sure what he prefered. She stopped to think turning to Madara.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:53 am

"Ah! I know. We can go to the top of a mountain! It's awesome there. I went to live there for a month and I did fine."
Madara said and smiled at Rikka.
Back to top Go down
Rikka

Rikka

Female

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:56 am

'Live there?' she thought confuse, 'must of been his training...?' she wondered. A smile came to her lips, "Alright, sounds interesting...." she said giggling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:59 am

Madara took Rikka and disappeared with a mist and immediately turned up on the mountain.
"This is much easier than than running up here don't you think?"
He said as he left to gather up some wood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understanding   Understanding - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understanding
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Uchiha Forest :: Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: