The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uchiha and their sharingan

Go down 
+4
Shensie Maokasi
Uchiha Madara
Itachi Uchiha
Kagura
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagura

Kagura

Female
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Character sheet
HP:
Uchiha and their sharingan Left_bar_bleue100/100Uchiha and their sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Uchiha and their sharingan Left_bar_bleue100/100Uchiha and their sharingan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Uchiha and their sharingan Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 pm

It was almost midnight, the moonlight accentuating as the clouds were flying away, the fresh and cool wind blew in quite calmly and came onto Myrshann's face. Myrshann took a deep breath, feeling the cold wind in his body and enjoying the refreshing moment, it was time for a break. Myrshann stopped training for a little while and sat down a tree trunk, he didn't know why he was doing this, why he was training while everybody was sleeping, why during night? Whatever, it doesn't matter, he didn't give a crap of what anybody would think if they knew. It's not like it was illegal or something, it's just he prefered to be alone in the silence with only the moon and it's light. Nobody to bother, nobody to watch and make you shy, nobody to disturb you, this was just how he liked it. Still, there was something different since two minutes and he knew it, someone else wasn't sleeping and this someone was looking at him. Was it... ?

"Itachi, I know you are hidden somewhere. It's useless." He said on a pretty calm tone. He wasn't scared of Itachi, neither anyone yet. Myrshann looked at the targets he shoot some minutes ago as he waited for Itachi or the person to come out of it's hide. All the targets were touched right in the middle. "I guess I had no choice but to be good in something else to compensate my lack of ninjutsus and taijutsus" he thought to himself. His sharingan wasn't even activated yet, he didn't bother for using it.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male
Number of posts : 1730

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 pm

"tsk.. I haven't really gotten that old have I?"

He hops down from a tree and dusts himself off.

"... what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
https://uchiha-forest.rpg-board.net
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 pm

Madara appeared in a thin mist. He walked beside the target myrshan aimed at perfectly.
"It's a good shot, would you kind as to explain to your father why you aren't any good at taijutsu or ninjutsu?"
Madara said looking at Myrshan like his stare is piercing through his body.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:52 pm

"Hmph, whatever... I'm practicing my target hit. Got a problem with that?" Myrshann said as he looked at Itachi. As someone appeared in a thin mist, the young uchiha looked over at the targets and recognized his father. "Great..." Why were they here anyway, were they spying him? Well let's say try to...

Myrshann frowned at what Madara said.

"Because I am limited to genjutsus, you should know that. 'Fa-ther'. Just as Rock Lee can't use but taijutsus, it is not my fault. Everything I seem to be able to do is psychic, so the genjutsus are. I may try that mind transfer jutsu thing someday..."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:28 pm

Madara stared at his son. He the put on an arrogant face and said,
"I told you many times that I will train you, especially in ninjutsu. You kept ignoring me. How are going to match me if you won't train under your father?"
Madara glanced at Itachi and turned back to Myrshan.
"If you want to learn taijutsu, I can train you. Starting with running, wearing 50 kg weights everyday."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:33 pm

Hes snaps his fingers and weight straps came out of a puff of smoke. two for the arms and two for the legs

"Don't take them off.. keep them on when you're sleeping, eating training or even bathing."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Madara made them disappear at the snap of a finger.
"Itachi, he's my son. I won't allow you to make him your slave."
Madara closed his eyes and crossed his arms.
"I am waiting for his approval. It's either he trains under me or be weak forever."
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:47 pm

*snaps*

"I'm just trying to help old man!Besides you've still got to watch out for crimson..... while my brother goes off to constant dreamlands....I'll train him also and I insist.... Also Why would I want a slave?"
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:51 pm

Myrshann sighed.
"Can't you two understand the word "UNCOMPATIBLE"? Geesh... I'm already as fast as Itachi if it's not a bit much, there's no need for these things." he removed the weights Itachi made appear. "I don't need taijutsus and my body wouldn't take it, the only thing I could try is ninjutsus and you know I would be weak in that, father. Can't you see my real strenght is genjutsus? You should understand me better, Itachi."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:54 pm

"I know that. You won't be a match or any of us if you don't have much knowledge and experience in Ninjutsu. I acknowledge your strength in genjutsu, but I want you more stronger."
Madara said to Myrshan, not pausing for even one second.
Back to top Go down
Itachi Uchiha
Admin
Itachi Uchiha

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:57 pm

He sighs and propt himself agianst a tree

sharita

" how would you know how fast I am?"
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:02 pm

"Only if you can teach me that mind transfer jutsu first, also I want water-type jutsus because I know it's my strong element... Learned that in school. Can you? If you can't, forget about it. Perhaps Itachi would like to teach me..." Myrshann said and as he heard the question of Itachi he stepped backward and in a second he was in front of the tree looking in his eyes. "Because of this." he simply said. "Sharingan is much useful than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 5:05 pm

"I'm willing to do all of that."
Madara noticed that Myrshan was in front of Itachi.
"So this is what you call fast?......I might have to teach you a special technique in taijutsu......"
Madara eyed Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Kagura

Kagura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:36 am

Myrshann looked at Madara, "What are you exactly planning to do..." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:59 am

"Nothing like you've ever imagined....*smirk*..."
Madara set out on the ground the weights and a couple of scrolls.
"we'll start with this. I want you to run, and grab every scroll I set out in the forest. Now, all of those are hidden and you can use your sharingan. The thing is, you can't spread your chakra through your feet."
he walked closer to him.
"You run on your two feet. get those scrolls in 1 second. there are 24 scrolls hidden there.Get it if you can."
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:00 am

hm *gives madara sstop watch* herez
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:04 am

Madara looked at Shensie.
"Trust me. no one can do this on just human speed alone. Except me, Itachi and Sasuke."
He turned to Myrshann.
"Son, if you're going to do this you need proper training. Take the weights, you need to build up the muscles on your legs. Or else you can't endure this. It's painful, even for me."
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:06 am

i could do it
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male
Number of posts : 2364
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:06 am

Sasuke sighed as he viewed this whole conversation unnoticed from above hidden in the trees not too far off. With a quick hand seal he vanished and appeared beside Madara.
"..I remember this..Orochimaru made me do this as well..Still you push him too far when it comes to something that doesn't flow in his system.."
Sasuke stated about the other qualities Myrshann stated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nice_eyes69
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:09 am

"Yeah. I'm a slave driver. But not this one. I know this is somewhat harsh, I want him stronger. What's the point of me raising him to be as strong as me if he wouldn't agree on my terms."
Madara said as he looked at Shensie.
"No you can't."
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:12 am

Sasuke looked at Shensie.
".She would be ale to do it but not complete it in our potential.."
He looked away and back to Madara.
"..It's sometimes best for others to find their own path of success Madara.."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:15 am

"okay. But he will have to use the weights. Beside I have to train him. he requested for some training on suiton jutsus and ninjutsus."
madara said as he took back the scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:21 am

JUST CAUSE OF THOSE STUPID EYES U THINK UR BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE BOY WITHOUT THOSE EYES YOU WOULD BE SHARK BAIT
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:29 am

Madara looked at Shensie.
"I am not underestimating you. If you think these eyes makes us stronger, you're wrong. In my case it is. It consumes so much chakra you're better off as dead person."
He said as he glanced at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna

Shuei Setsuna

Male

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:36 am

Sasuke grave a what the hell expression to Madara as he faced him.
"..These eyes do use a lot of Chakra, more than the normality or jutsus alone with our physical strength.."
Sasuke slowly closed his eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha and their sharingan   Uchiha and their sharingan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha and their sharingan
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next