The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sharingan Practice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Sharingan Practice Left_bar_bleue100/100Sharingan Practice Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Sharingan Practice Left_bar_bleue100/100Sharingan Practice Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

Sharingan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Sharingan Practice   Sharingan Practice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:14 am

I activated my Sharingan. Sharingan Practice KurasSharingan20
I then made 10 clones and we began to fight. the first clone moved her arm and a wave crashed down on me. I saw that and i moved a rock in defense then flinging it to them. They all dodged it and then i stopped. "This is pointless....unless I have a worthy person to face...not stupid clones..." i waved my hand and they disappeared.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Sharingan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Practice   Sharingan Practice Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:30 pm

"I might be of some assistance..."
Madara said walking out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Sharingan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Practice   Sharingan Practice Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:52 am

OOC: wait lets just pretend there wasn't those other posts xP

Haichu appeared practicing with sharingan but was kicking a tree frustrated. She then saw those half wolf-human things. I then took off into the air. I then punched one in the stomach and it hit the ground, "You are like fridges on wings! I am like a ballet dancer compared to you!" I spat kicking another as it hit the ground hard. I then smirked, "Well I can now try my new jutsu then.." I whispered menacingly. With sharingan activated dark blue, black and red flames surrounded them and were engulfed. I then saw nothing, "Too bad...I wanted to try my new jutsu..." I landed with a snickering face and my wings disappeared as I took a break. I wiped took off my shirt and pants and jumped into the lake. "Finally peace....." I muttered cooling off after being somewhat upset.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sharingan Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharingan Practice   Sharingan Practice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sharingan Practice
Page 1 of 1