The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking Alone In The Forest

Go down 
+6
Kiki
Uzuki Jing
Neji Hyuga
Shinaru Nara
Itachi Uchiha
Puchiko Sukoshi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki

Kiki

Female
Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:44 pm

*looks up at Shinaru*
Please don't be upset ther are plenty more fish in the sea
*looks back at the ground
*poofs away*
Back to top Go down
http://Itachi-San-13.weebly.com
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female
Number of posts : 1973
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:48 pm

ohhh boooy...Namine-san!!! me likey your black portal!
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female
Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Character sheet
HP:
Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:49 pm

Uzuki Jing wrote:
yes it is Namine-san...and what brings you here? ^^ Uzuki said without turning around

The topic said " Walking alone in the forest" and I wanted to take a walk...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 5:42 pm

I wanna walk too!!! more like fly but...walk is better =3
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:18 pm

stop on a tree in her clan meadow

she sits on a branch and trys to forget itachi but cant cause too many good memories come in
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotion.com
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:47 pm

Not to mention healthier... I like being healthy... It brings me bad memories whenever I get sick... Very, very bad memories...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 1:06 am

I know >.< and I have to try those bitter stuff...but then Im pretty healthy for being known as "chubby" -.-;; those other guys see doctors all the time and I dont see em for even 1 year...save annual checkups
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:05 am

When I usually talk about bad memories... I kinda ment like a really serious disease... Which is Lukemia...( Not even sure if I spelt it rite...)
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 10:46 am

what you had that disease? I think I might get Cancer...cuz Im a Cancer O.O
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:38 am

It's gone now... no big deal...
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:35 pm

O.O...
Back to top Go down
Namine

Namine

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 1:58 am

what's with the O.O face??
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 10:16 am

nothing, I just felt like putting a O.O face on
Back to top Go down
Shinaru Nara

Shinaru Nara

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:44 pm

as shinaru starts to get comfortable she feels a sharp pain i her chest

she threw off her mask and bega to cough up blood
Back to top Go down
http://naravillage.forumotion.com
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male
Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 3:01 pm

Hanataro found himself walking alone in the forest.
-"Hm. I wonder what yuki-san is up to for today."-

He laughed some, and scratched the back of his head.
-"Heh, heh. Maybe I shouldn't think so much about her as much as I do. that might creep her out..."-

Continued walking, looking for his monthly flora healing plants.
-"I didn't think Flora grew so far out here..."-

Suddenly he hears coughing from a distance. Frightened of course. Who else could possibly be out here in the forest? And alone? And...coughing?! he struggled to remain calm. His first thought...to run...run as far away from possible danger. But he couldn't. What are the odds that another Medical Ninja would be around?

Hantaro quickly followed the coughing voice, then through a group of trees, he found Shinaru holding her chest, and caughing out....blood?!
"Ahh! What I hate is the site of my own blood!"-

But it wasn't his blood. Just the thought that crossed his mind made it hard to look at Shinaru with calm.
-"E-Excuse me ma'am...are you alright?"-

He placed one hand on her back to show me ment no harm.
-"I can heal you, if you will just please let me."-
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male
Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 12:17 am

Kyuubi jumps down on Hanataro's head.

"If it's hard to heal, I can lend you me of my chakra."
Back to top Go down
Uzuki Jing

Uzuki Jing

Female

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:56 pm

awww pet and careowner together
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Somehow Shinaru did not make any more sounds. So Hanataro took it to the fact that she probably had fainted.

Took Kyuubi from off his head, gently putting it right beside him
-"T-Thanks for the offer. But I'm sure I can handle this. I wouldn't want for you to spend up so much amount of your chakra for something that is very simple for a Medical Shinobi."-

OOC: ^^ Jing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:18 pm

ooc: More like protector and protected though at times I'm not sure which one's which.
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:25 pm

OOC: Dont say that Kyuubi! I told Jing that if I kept you out of harms way, I can keep you. I don't think she wants you protecting me, because then I'm not protecting you.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:27 pm

ooc: Okey-dokey Razz That still means I can give you chakra and teach you justsus right?
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:37 pm

OOC: Well you can. That's helping me. And seeing as you are my "pet." It's also a good thing for the pet to protect its owner. So we're both getting something out of our relationship! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:38 pm

ooc: yup! I'm getting a new friend, food, protection and a good laugh. jk
Back to top Go down
Hanataro Yamada

Hanataro Yamada

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:44 pm

OOC: Likewise. Hm. Food?? Uhhh, Do you just eat anything? ...sorry. I don't know what Demon Fox's eat these days..
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:47 pm

ooc: I've eaten a couple thousand junkyard if your wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Alone In The Forest   Walking Alone In The Forest - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking Alone In The Forest
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next