The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female
Number of posts : 806
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Character sheet
HP:
YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Left_bar_bleue100/100YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Left_bar_bleue100/100YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Empty
PostSubject: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:42 pm

As shensai sulked down the main street of kohona she thought that she could heal her and yunas brooken relationship a lightbulb than apeared over her head
"HIKING"
she ran to yunas door and politly knocked
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:39 am

I could have sworn this had to lead from madara. I smacked myself, "Idiot..." I muttered and flew onto a tower.

OOC: YES IM HAICHU
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 pm

Madara appeared next to haichu.

"What, thinking about me?" he whispered to her ears.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:00 am

I sighed and looked over, "sort of...I just feel bad for you cause you have to deal with fangirls and shensie, ms. dramatic...and just thinking of some other things..." says unemotionally. I sigh and then look down, "I haven't seen any of my friends since a long time ago...." I muttered. I then closed my eyes thinking about Kenta which then made me feel all teary. I then kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:46 pm

Madara sighed and chuckled.
"You're very dramatic as usual."
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:51 pm

"am not..." is all i say. 'LIES!' I send him a mental note.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Madara recieved the mental note and replied.

"Huh.....so you lied.....so it is true you're dramatic?"
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Come on yuna please! Im sorry dont hate me Ill get you sushi PLEEEEASSSE and kura I AM NOT DRAMATIC and ican hear EVERY word youre saying
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:43 pm

((shen your signature is killing 4 posts X.X *dead cat* and you could have atleast told me you were going to make a topic =.=))

you can hear a loud yowl coming from inside the house
NYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:16 am

*stops knocking* srry yuna
(Srry sobs NO DEAD KITTIES and srry)
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 4:49 pm

You could hear a small scratching sound on the door. It seems Yuna can't really open the door in her tiny cat form

nyaaaaaaaa...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:42 pm

=_=;

not talking about you shensie, i'm talking to Haichu. *shakes head*

Yuna-chan!!! Long time no see *winks*
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Yuna tried to climb through the mail slot but got her hind legs stuck on the inside. So hopelessly she just meowed a greeting to all three of them. with two front paws and a kitten head sticking out from the mail slot.

Meowrrrr
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 9:47 am

"No, that's not what I meant Madara, Shensie I'm not Kura and I don't care..." I sighed aggravated. I then flew off leaving everyone not really in a good mood now.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Seeing that no one was paying attention to her she mewed pitifully.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:54 pm

I felt as though I was going to explode, and probably any little thing was gonna tick me off at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Shensie Maokasi

Shensie Maokasi

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:49 pm

*snaps out of embaressment coma and pulls yuna out of the mail slot an places her on her shoulder pets her*
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:22 pm

OOC: dude the topic is like dead =_='
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!   YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YUNA SHEN BONDING TIME: What could possibly go wrong!
Page 1 of 1