The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luke Shen-li Hyuuga

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke Shen-li Hyuuga

Luke Shen-li Hyuuga

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Empty
PostSubject: Luke Shen-li Hyuuga   Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:23 pm

Name: Hyuuga

First name: Luke Shen-li

Birthday: unknown

Height: 180 cm

Weight: 68,5 kg

Village: Konoha, hyuuga clan

Favorite food: spicy ramen, anything spicy

Powers: Byakugan

Class: Jounin

Physical description:
He has rather short hair in the front but from behind his hair reaches his shoulders. He is very tall considering that he is actually taller than Hiashi. Because of his height quitely impressive for someone of his age, Luke was well respected and seen like a real prodige of the hyuuga clan. Not only his height was impressive but his ability and power. Like all Hyuuga he has white eyes and dark hair. He is always seen wearing the regular outfit of the hyuuga clan.

Temper: smart, quick thinker, resonnable, well-mannered, polite, strong willed

Strong point: Hakke Kuushou - Eight Divination Signs Air Palm

Weakness: Unfortunately there is a small blindspot that extends outwards from his upper back. Plus, he has pity (if there is someone begging to let him go, he may let him go even though this person is a ennemi)

Story:
Luke was born in the main house of the clan. So the mark wasn't placed on him. He grew up hile taught well manners and the secret of the byakugan. He was one quick learner and quicjly reached his actual ranlk when he was just 14years old. Because of his size, people often considered him older and smarter. Even though he was smart, he hated been treated like an elder. But with such a kind heart, he hid his feelings inside of him and bowed to whoever bowed to him. He never claim himself better than anyone, but quickly his clan placed him as one of the best. And so he was intrust to teach the secret technique to the chunins (hyuuga) and teach them all what was to know about the clan.

Luke was always nice to anyone... but with the one that were born in the branch side of the family, he was cold and neutral. Not showing any affection nor despiting them. He was just treating them like all main side treated those of the branch side. But as he grew older and older, he had met a girl who changed the course of his life. She was from the branch members. But he grew more and more fund of that girl. They had to hide from the rest of the clan when they were together. Cause if they were seen together as couple, the members of the main side would have been outraged and may have banished him from his current rank.

But sadly, as she was set in a mission, the girl was hurt and unfortunately died from her injuries. Luke stood by her side 'till the last moments of her pitiful life. When she inhaled her last breath, Luke lightly went to meet the leader of his clan, Hiashi. Telling this one how unfair they were to the branch members, he knew that if they had given more care on the girl she would have maybe survived. It was true... but Hiashi reclined his affirmation, telling him that they would not risk so much on the branch members and that he should avoid speaking about such things. Luke was furious and left it as it.

After that day, he never forgot what the main members had done to his beloved friend. He promise to her, that he won't look down nor treat a branch member like it should be treated. He will treat them like if they were part of the main branch...

Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue100/100Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Left_bar_bleue100/100Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Shen-li Hyuuga   Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:50 pm

you posted before I accepted you
i had to delete the posts that you made on the other topics.
okay you're accepted now ^^
plz read the rules b4 rping
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Shen-li Hyuuga   Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:42 am

b*tt head mada -.-' GO HYUUGA XD
Hehe.....I'm Hyuuga and Uchiha X3
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Luke Shen-li Hyuuga

Luke Shen-li Hyuuga

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Luke Shen-li Hyuuga   Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:10 pm

I posted in a topic???

Oh sorry I didn't know... I thought I could post in a not in character topic without getting yelled at T-T
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Shen-li Hyuuga   Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:12 pm

Its' fine...Madara is just beinga butt head, trust me a k now -.-'
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Madara
Admin
Uchiha Madara

Male
Number of posts : 2947
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Shen-li Hyuuga   Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:21 pm

i didn't yell
and sorry if I made you feel bad
*kicks Haichu*
who the hell cares!!
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Luke Shen-li Hyuuga   Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:39 pm

yay welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Shen-li Hyuuga   Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:51 pm

-kicks madara where the sun don't shine- to be honest, where we live, if you kick that means your a wuss...but hey, I don't care XD its still fun kicking a guy there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Shen-li Hyuuga   Luke Shen-li Hyuuga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke Shen-li Hyuuga
Page 1 of 1