The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hidden spot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Character sheet
HP:
Hidden spot Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidden spot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Instead of taking the date on a restaurant or somewhere around the village, Neji decided to wander further in the forest, holding on tightly Injurie's waist. Leading the way in a smaller section of the forest, some bushes blocking the road. With a quick movement Neji would slice the way throught with his free hand. Releasing his grasps from Injurie. He muttered.

-I think it was around here...

Neji roamed the darker area from the lack of sunlight.

-Oh there it is!...

Holding Injurie's right hand when he started to run. Climbing on a small grassy cliff as he carefully pull Injurie up along with him, not making her fall.

-Sorry...there we are.

Neji's eyes looked up at the tallest tree of what he would call a hidden spot. The place was dark, even when it was day time. Neji did like to meditate in this kind of place, probably due to its calm state and atmosphere, he would take a deep breath.

-Ah...here we can talk...no one to bother us would ever think of comming here right? And besides...there is more privacy if we talk about...more touchy things...

Neji hope that Injurie would not mind the lonesome surrounding.

(ooc: sorry I take forever to post...)
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female
Number of posts : 47

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:29 am

.:Injurie remained silent as she was leaded by Neji. His arm felt warm... she felt good and secure in his arms. As they arrived to the place where Neji wanted them to spend some time together. She would spare a moment to gaze around the scenery. It was calm, dark and peaceful... like he mention. She slightly felt a freezing breeze blow by. It was too quiet for her... she started to grow tense.

"It sure is peaceful and...quiet around here...You like those kind of place? Me? Well I always enjoy... brighter place but I guess we can't ask for something like that at this hour of day..."

It was actually dusk and the sunset was clearly visible. She looked over at the horizon and the last rays of sunlight. Her digits became cold all of the sudden, her fingers, her toes, even her ears were cld. She shivered a little before pressing her form against Neji.

I'm feeling a lil sick all of the sudden... must be just me...

She would then speak

"What do you want us to talk about Neji? Is there something you were meaning to tell me?"

Her hair slowly floated some... breeze then blowed by.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:21 pm

Neji's sight drop at Injurie once she pressed herself against him. He sigh as he couldn't keep on lying to her while both hands were ruffling into her floating hairs.

-I...I'm sorry I lied to you...this place...

Take a pause from his words while he wrapped his arms around her smaller form, true the forest was a colder place on nightime, frowning he added.

-I come here when I'm hiding from someone! This place is not a ''hidden spot''...

Frustrated, Neji released his embrace and make a few steps away from her, avoiding her sight.

-The clan is really pissing me off...thats why you saw me earlier on that tree, away from the village...and thats why we've come here..but I'm sorry I shouldn't have drag you into this....

Changing his tone to a softer one as he added.

-..I'll bring you somewhere nicer than here...this may sound alittle cliché but..would you mind if we walk back to the village? Lets find a good place to eat, a peaceful restaurant...and here we'll be able to have a nice seat and know much more about each other! Thats what we intend to do right?

Stroking her head gently.

(ooc: I needed to hurry this because the library was closing! I'll correct later.)
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:12 pm

.:Injurie wondered why Neji had lied to her in the first place. She wasn't mad or anything, she was just confused. Why would he lie? She wasn't going to mock him or tell anyone else about his worries with his clan. Besides, she never met anyone else, except for Hinata, that came from the hyuuga clan. Why would he be ashamed to tell her his troubles with his clan.

Dropping down her vision, she would think. I also hid from Neji my torments and my pass... even now i'm hiding him the truth about me... but he might grow nervous about me and maybe start to avoid me... I know how everyone treated Naruto differently because he had his demon fox inside of him... But... how iwill the villagers react to me? Me monster might be even more dangerous than Naruto's... plus... that creature inside of me feeds on blood... everyone is going to freak out after I tell them the truthééé

As she slowly gazed back at Neji she would slightly shake her head. There was no way she was gonna tell Neji about her terrible secret, no one! Frowning she would shout at Neji firmly

"Why do you despite your clan like that? I thought you were a genius! The people of your clan must be very proud to have you by their side. Why do you claim that they are unfair and bad to you?"

Her fists were shut tightly and rosed to her chest level. She would remain quiet, her eyes focused on Neji. She waited for his answer... why did he despite his clan that much?
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Neji remain serious as he listened at Injurie's words, he would gaze away some when he was thinking of what he could answer her.

-You already know everything about it! Have you forgot when I first talked you about that cursed mark on my forehead?

Take another pause while taking his breath back thought he wasn't shouting at Injurie. Still, his voice became louder after each words.

-They may respect me after all these years...but I will never become someone important to them...oh why talking about this...

''Great now I'm not in a good mood...''

-Nevermind...just forget it...I just didn't feel like crossing their path today, that is all...

''Especially when I'm on a date!''
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:49 pm

.:Injurie watched him closely as he spoke. Of course... she must have forgotten about his speech these past few years. She had so much in her mind, it was hard for her to remember it all. As she slowly placed her hands back behind her form, she would quietly mutter

"Oh..right... your mark..."

she would slowly gaze away. Feeling uncomfortable with the current situation. How could she had forgotten about this. She shouldn't have, it was unforgivable from her. Ashamed, she would try to avoid Neji's sight and while doing so she would say

"Sorry... I forgot all about it. I was so confused these past few years... I hardly had the time to think of you... even though I found myself thinking more and more about you... that may also explain why I came back in the first place... Neji... I..."

She inhaled before releasing back a long sigh. Her face looking down with shame. She muttered

"I'm... making you angry... i'm sorry"

Her hair once more floated for a moment before resting back onto her figure. No wind blowing this time.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Neji did not intend to make her feeling this way, he could sense her unpleasant sentiment by just looking at her facial, especially her eyes. Having a nice conversation with someone has never been easy to achieve. Neji nodded.

-Yea..this mark...but don't worry about it. Don't waste your time remembering such details that doesn't concern you.

Neji started to feel unconfortable for once, hearing Injurie apologizing was something he would have never expected from anyone, no one has ever been this kind toward him, maybe one person, but she was gone or missing...some pressure in his chest as he spoke.

-Stop...don't be sorry...I can't get angry at you even if I tried really hard.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:33 pm

With a huge smile printed on her face, Injurie would look up at him before grabbing him by the arm. Pulling him closer of her, her eyes still plastered onto him

"Don't worry about the place. This place is perfect! Look its calm and it has the perfect relaxing atmosphere for... A PICNIC!"

Taking out from her back a huge basket, she would grin and lightly say

"Yupe! A picnic. I haven't told you but, I had this done before you invited me in this date. Actually... you see"

While poking both fingers together timidly, she would continue on saying

"I... I was planing on asking you out for a picnic. I know you like my food... a lot. I remember that before I left Konoha, you were always open and ready to accept any snack I would bring to the academy. So I.. thought maybe... to remember the old days and good times, I would prepare you a real meal..."

Taking in a big long and deep breath, she would raise the basket up high and hand it on the direction of Neji

"I hope you don't mind... if you planned on bringing me in a restaurant... then its just fine with me... I won't mind at all... Plus my food isn't as good as the food they prepare in the restaurants.. they are expert unlike me.... cough... so yea..."

Her eyes would shift from Neji to the trees an things surrounding them. She would try to avoid his eye contact for some time as she was very shy and a little.. embarrased. She thought her manners were a bit too childish and that Neji had grown older... maybe he wasn't interested on such a childish personality..

I just hope he won't recline my meal... I took a lot of time to prepare that food... plus, this meal is very special because I made it for Neji...
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:44 pm

-A what?--

Neji went out of words when Injurie pulled out a basket from her back, he sigh and shake his head while chuckling sofly before speaking.

-Oh Injurie...

Nodding after her little speech though he was still surprised by that unexpected appearance, Neji thought.

''A yes I remember he snacks...so tasty...''

Blank expression when the pictures came to his mind, somehow cheering him up. Sighing again.

-You did give yourself alot of trouble by cooking all of your stuff back then! Some memories you got as well.

Blushing as he thought ''Wow she remembered how I used to enjoy her food? That is quite embarrassing now that I think about it...''.

Shake his head again as he sat down.

-Don't be so modest because you know how good you are talented! I would gladly enjoy the picnic you made...you'll save me some cash hehee...
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:01 pm

.:Her eyes widened almost in an instant. Her smiled grew on her face and with a high tone of voice, she would shout

"Oh really?? You did like them?! Oh wow i'm so glad! HERE!"

She said as she sat down close beside him. Placing the basket beside of her form, she would reach in to grab a small box. Inside, 6 well prepared bread like cookies were neatly placed. The scent escaped immediately the box as opened it. The scent wavered around smoothly. Pulling out another box, she opened it to reveal some baked riceballs with only 2 sticks. As she realized her mistake, she would slightly emit a sad sigh

"Oh.. I just placed 2 sticks inside... I got the sticks for you but I forgot to place 2 others for me... of i'm such a dumb"

She looked up at Neji. Oh but we could share it... if he doesn't mind

"I hope you don't mind sharing, it wouldn't be too nice to use my fingers. So go let's dig in. But since we only have 2 sticks, I'll be feeding you."

Grabbing the 2 sticks, she would tear them apart to grab them properly and start picking her food up while using them. First, Neji. She would raise her hand to point the food near Neji's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Neji smiles as he helped her out for taking everything out of the basket, manipulatiing carefully each boxes. Each of the plates looked delicous. But it was true that she forgot to bring 2 sticks for the other person. Sadly sighing as well.

-Something's missing your right...

Neji blushes more after Injurie's offer about sharing. Backing his head when the sticks when closer to his mouth.

-Uh..uh..um...

Unsure if he should agreed, but it would be rude to let her eat with her fingers and enjoy everything. Slowly taking a bite and chewing the food. Neji's eyes closes in a pleasant manner when the taste got to him.

-hm..you really surpassed yourself with that one...this is really good!
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Injurie giggled after Neji had taken his bite. She did noticed that he felt a little uncomfortable when she said that they had to share their sticks. But after Neji had drop down the hesitating face and slightly remembered the taste of her food, she would glance at him and say

"Like it Neji? I know you like things spicy so... I hadded a lil more spicy at every... well only on the sushis that is.. do.. do you think I made enough?"

She asked looking around at all the little boxes she brought with her.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:39 am

-Ah spicies...you got it right...hm?

As he keep on eating he would count each boxes only by looking at them, thinking there was enough for both, actually he didn't mind if the feast went shorter since himself he wasn't of a big eater. After swallowing a few bites he got thirsty, sticking his toungue out he muttered.

-Too spicy...arg...you have something to drink I hope?

Last edited by Neji Hyuga on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Injurie looked around for the basket, eyes shifted before fanily spotting the subject. She would place down the box where they were currently using to search into the basket. She would pull out a bottle of fresh water from the basket.

"Here! There's a bottle of water, for you Neji"

She'd say while tussing the bottle at him. Searching for hers, she would search and even tap at the bottom of the basket... but there was nothing else..

Oh nooo... I did it again. Like with the sticks. Aw I was soo nervous and hoping that Neji would like my food that I didn't realize that I forgot to get some sticks for me and a bottle of water. ooh.. i'm such a dump...

"Oh.. uhm.. do.. do you want something else? There's sliced apples and peaches. Feel free to eat as much as you please!"

She'd smile while thinking, No matterm I'll eat and then eat fruits so I won't go thirsty. Apples are very juicy and so peaches. But as she picked a sushi with the sticks while Neji would drink, she'd release the grasp to see the sushi slowly fall into her mouth... to find out...

"HOOOT HOOOT!!!!"

Oh gosh, Injurie just forgot that she added some spicy in it. Unlike Neji, she really can't endure spicy things. Now, she needed water!!!

No way, I just bit my tougue cause of the spice.. Ow now it really hurts, it mixes up in my toungue OW OW WATER! ... !!!!

No... felt tasted blood...
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:25 pm

-Ah thank you...

With no hesiation he would gladly take the water bottle from Injurie's hand, sighing in relief when he was about to drink. Nodding when she was showing him the rest of the plates to pick in.

''hmm I can't wait to take one of each!..huh?..''

Noticing Injurie's facial that would change suddendly, wondering if she was alright he would ask.

-Injurie..is everything okay on your side? You don't enjoy your own food? Oh don't worry about the sticks it was okay I didn't mind you feeding me!

Neji would pats her shoulder though he was still puzzled of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:31 pm

ooc: eheheh randomly intruding xD

Haichu wondered about far away but was sleeping in a tree.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:06 pm

ooc: intuder!!! XD

Injurie lightly looked over at Neji who had pat her on the back. With a weak smile, she would try to hide her pain. Oh how painful and how hot... if only she had another bottle.

What am I doing... I should drink too, beside we are sharing the same sticks, I don't see why I wouldn't do the same with the bottles... but... i'm going to press my lips on the bottle... and Neji too.. Oh gosh, it'll be like if we were kissing... oh no... I can't... but I must... he might kiss me in the end of our date... right? No? Probably? I should as? No? What to do! So needing water at the moment. I must!

Injurie kept on speaking to herself as she tried to gulp the few drops of drool she had in her mouth. The taste of her own blood was displeasing and it seem to have made her desire of water stronger. With a little tone of voice, hesitating, she would ask Neji

"Uhm.. may I.. drink some too?"

She said while poitning the bottle of water. In an instant her hair elevated some, the tips of every hair would slowly flash reddish before regaining her dull red color.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 12:09 am

Neji keep on blinking several times before realising her deep need of water. Now serious he would gave her right away the bottle as soon as she asked for it by just looking at her face.

-Sure it is yours after all...I only take one sip of it..

''I should be ashamed to love spicy things right now huh...poor Injurie her expressions are priceless...why am I thinking that?''

-Should I get you more water or anything for you?

Neji has started to feel something weird that was going on, noticing Injurie's hairs movements that appeared suddendly without any wind blows comming. Or maybe it was just his imagination? Think it wouldn't be right to bother her with such details.

(ooc: You again!)
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:03 am

OOC: Yeah XD i just too lazy to do anything xDD ANd....Len help!!! Sin/Mada might...do that thingy again DX I triggered his r@pe side appearantly >_> -sniff ish doomed-
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:30 am

occ: dont be lazy!!! :O Its fun to rp!

Injurie smiled when Neji offered her the drink. Smirking a little she would say

"Oh really? Don't worry I'll just take some drops. There's enough for both of us right? hehee"

Her hands slowly grabbed the bottle. Licking her lips some she would press the bottle onto her lips to drink the water. After taking some sip, she would then pass it back to Neji.

"Are you still hungry? Theres so much to eat! HERE, take some sushis, they are good. After that there spicy baked rice balls. Here, let me help you Neji"

She'd grab the sticks to pick up a sushi from its box, directing it towards Neji. She would glance at him happily while wating for him to bite it off from her grasp. Her hair still moving in a strange manner while occasionately flashing reddish.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:49 am

Neji couldn't find out if it was really the reflection of the sun that was making her hair looks so flashy or something else. Smiling again while Injurie took a few sips.

-Oh I don't mind the sharing stuff really...and I'll gladly continu the feast! Spicy..

Eating another sushi while speaking.

-I don't know where you learn to cook this way. Or did you learn it all by yourself? You got talents there I'm impressed!

''I can't stop eating...this is way different it other places, I usually don't mind if what I ate is good or not..as long at it keeps me healthy...''

Still having a carefully eye at Injurie's hair as he asked.

-Hey Injurie...do you feel something on your head?
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:01 am

Injurie smiled happily at every bite he would take. Though, she herself had stop feeding. She was only feeding Neji now. While continuing grabing sushis, rice, meat balls, she would answer him

"I've learned to cook while I was away, I visited different country and learned how to cook their way. Amazing uh? I think i'm pretty good too since you seem to enjoy it a whole lot."

She'd chuckle. But she did notice that he was somwhat glaring at her hair. A little worried, she listen to his next question. Eyes widened as he enter her heahd in the subject. Brows dropped to frown and with the same tone of voice, she'd say

"No... only the breeze and... well"

She'd get tense as she realized that there were no passing breeze. It was calm around... her hair still floating. Almost impossible to make it stop flashing and dance in the air. She had to do something before Neji realized what was going on. With a quick movement of her arm, she would wrap her arms around Neji, pressing her form against him. She lower her head onto his chest while closing her eyes in a peaceful manner.

"Neji... I've waited so long to be fanily alone with you"

I must keep his mind away from me... or he will find out who's really with him now...
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:36 pm

Neji keep on taking a few bites while listening at her words of where she got her cooking skills and the country she went. He nodded while backing away his head, thinking he ate enough for now.

-So you have gone at many places I see...even though it is quite dangerous to wander around the forest away from any villages. Always be on your guard..

Voice faded out, Injurie's hair was always attracting Neji's attention as he keep on his carefull expression, looking down at her eyes as he noticed the way the words came out of Injurie's mouth. Now silent.
''It keeps on flashing...this is weird and unusual...''

Neji's expression wouldn't change when both arms would wrapped around him, this has come way to fast to react right away. Slowly rubbing Injurie's backcrane as he looked down at her facial. Neji has never fell in this kind of situation before, heart beats starting to go faster in his chest when she was pressing her form against him. Both hands pressing against Injurie's arms as he pushed her away lightly and slowly.

-When you say...alone...you mean..?
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:48 pm

.:Injurie frowned some more as this one pushed her away. Her attemps to draw his attention away from her hair was failing, she feared him to realize the truth... no, she wasn't going to let him know.

"But... you know, me and you alone. So no one is here to bother us... thats what you wanted by bringing me here with you right?"

She'd push her form away from him as she sat down onto her knees. Looking in his eyes, she would try to think of another way to trap him. Reaching for the bottle of water, she'd look once more at him and hand him teh bottle.

"Here, are you thirsty? Drink some more"

Her eyes flashed in a very biref instant while she was holding the bottle and pushing it closer of his mouth. She was up to something...

Drink... drink... drink... let me inside of you... drink...
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:24 pm

-I...didn't bring you here for any wrong reasons Injurie..I already told you, I have trying to avoid some ''undesirable'' person...and I...that is quite a misunderstanding I...

Starting to get nervous and out of words to say, avoiding Injurie's sight as he looked away quickly. Hearing out her offer to drink more, again hesitating without showing it.

-I'm...not so thirsty...but one sip wouldn't hurt...

Taking the bottle from Injurie's hand and would slowly drink again, maybe this way he could talk more clearly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden spot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden spot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next