The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hidden spot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-16

Hidden spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:35 pm

"Yes thats it... see feeling much better right?"

In this instant, Injurie's hair slowly lowered to sway down her back. The reddish rays were gone and she seemed to have come bakc from her senses. Eyes shut as she slowly stroke her head. Her brows her back too normal, she was Injurie again.

As she glanced back towards Neji, she would look at him in a puzzle way.

"Oh...uhm... oh right, do you want some more?... !!!"

As Injurie picked up one of the boxes, she'd realize that this one was almost empty. With a weak smile, she would mutter to Neji

"Wow... everything's gone. You sure were hungry teehee"
Back to top Go down
Kura

Kura

Female
Number of posts : 2590
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Character sheet
HP:
Hidden spot - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidden spot - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
Hidden spot - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hidden spot - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 4:11 pm

OOC: OMG!!! I ain't reading all that >.> I could freaking copy and paste it and it would look like a freaking story...

Haichu fell out of the tree and got up to go something to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://thedragonsociety.forumotion.com
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male
Number of posts : 400

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:45 pm

After drinking from the bottle, Neji would gaze back down at Injurie when she offered more food? Puzzled as well as he place back the bottle in the basket.

-No I'm...fine I already ate much and I can't take more...

Feeling some embarrassement from this moment while Neji stand back up on feet, sighing sofly.

-Alright I guess we'll stop here for the day...I'll bring you home...

Again frowning as he glare down at her before glancing away, thinking.
''Is she's playing some trick on me? Am I the only one who's feeling weird right now?...''

-Thanks for the meal.

Showing no gratitude in his tone but he did enjoy this moment with Injurie, uneased by her next movements though, especially when this one was acting like nothing would have happened.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:10 pm

Injurie blinked, looking up at Neji. She did sensed that the atmosphere was somewhat unstable and tense... She wondered why Neji had so quickly closed the date and ended it here. Brows dropped down in a sad manner as she kept on looking at him.

Did... did I do something wrong... ?

She should be happy to hear Neji thanking her for the meal... but with the tone he choosed to say it... wasn't enough for Injurie. Inside, she knew that he was just saying this to be polite. She wasn't able to see if he really meant it.. or not.

Why... I thought... I thought he wanted to have a date. I wanted to walk with him, in a park, close of a river... I wanted to lay down and look at the stars with him. Why is he ending it now? He hates me, I know he does. I did something awful and I don't even know what... !!!

She suddenly remebered feeling weird earlier. She had a slight pain in her head and she also felt like a blackout. How odd... As she kept on thinking of this event, she would remeber that Neji was eyeing her hair. Eyes widened.

I... I... I did something and I can't remember... Neji must be afraid of me...

She kept silence all this time after Neji had told her he'd bring her back home. She was just looking at him, her expression changing sad to worst. She was even begining to cry some.

"Oh... okay

Thats all she was able to mutter. She felt so guilty and so sad. She wanted to curl up and sobber but she knew she had to be strong. She was intrusted with this curse, she had to endure and live with it for the rest of her days. She had to be very carefull... she knew what needed to do... but it was just too much for her. Everytime she had to kill someone, she felt like the world was turning against her. She felt like a thousand of tears were dropping onto her, like feeling the world's sadness. And this was just too painful to endure. She was almost near to let everything out in front of Neji but... she didn't

"I'm sorry Neji if i'm scaring you. I know you are trying your best to act like nothing happened. I sadly don't remember what just happened... but I assure you... I'll do my best to be normal like everyone. That's all I want. I... I'll go home. Don't waste your time with me. Don't pity me. I don't deserve it."

She hasn't realized but she was cracking up, right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Before he could let a hand to help her Neji woulf noticed that something was wrong with Injurie's feelings, deep inside of him he was able to scent her getting tense, he would think of the same thing, did I make something wrong?

-Injurie...

Now getting worried for her health and mental, ''did she just said that she can't even remember what just happened?...I don't think she would lie but still...''. Sadder expression as he drop himself at her level, almost resting on his knees, trying to speak with a softer tone.

-I'm sorry I didn't mean to...

It was really hard for him to watch this scene, Injurie's cracking up right there infront of him. Neji sigh as he wrapped both arms around Injurie's head, pulling her now against his chest gently.

-Don't cry...I don't know what happened and I believe you...we'll try to fix that up okay? Together, got it?...I do not pity you Injurie its just that...I don't want you to feel this way...I really like you...
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:27 am

Injurie could dare to glance up at him, not after what she did. With a slight movement she would turn away from him. Her back now resting on
Neji's chest, she lightly said before Neji was able to say "I really like you"

"No stop, stop acting like nothing happened. You know exactly what happened! I cannot simply forget all about it. I'm sorry Neji. But you are right, we must end this now..."

As she pushed away from Neji, she would stand quickly up without even turning around to look at him. She was feeling so guilty and so miserable... she couldn't stand it.

I'm sorry... we must stay apart. I fear that this creature is planning something... I can sense it. We must...

"...stop seeing eachother for the moment. This way, I'll recover from this event. I'll try do deal with thsi problem I have. But, you must promise me you'll stay away. Don't try to help me, you might be the one she's after."

As she pronunced her lastest words which were very intriguing, she'd start running away while leaving behind her the basket and its boxes. She didn't dare to look back at Neji. She just left, as fast as she could.

Goodbye... Neji
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:08 am

Time seems stop when Injurie said her words, confused and frustrated at the same time. Why all of this was happening, why they were both feeling this way? And what exactly just hapenned?

-No wait..I'm sorry..Injurie!--

Voice shut ''...stop seeing eachother for the moment?...I can't accept that! I have to do something to help her!''
Neji would grab her arm or something that would keep her attention on him.

-Wait! Don't go!...

Eyes opened widely when she was actually running away from him. Neji tried to followed her with a reasonable distance as he shout.

-Injurie STOP! I would not accept you to run and solve everything by yourself! Listen to ME! There is nothing you have to recover for, something did happen and I'm not lying about it but its okay! I just suck with women!

His last words came out with some tears filling his eyes but even himself wouldn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:23 pm

.:Injurie would try to release her arm from his grasp, while using her hands to push Neji's hands away. She was trying to escape so she wouldn't have to worry on changing her mind. Eyes shut tightly as she listened to what he was saying while sometimes muttering between his words

"Let go!!! Please leave me be... Neji let go! Please..."

Her voice would slowly fade away when she lightly glared at him. In a way to try and frighten him but... the glowing in his eyes had revealed to her that Neji was almost crying. It was too much, this had made her crack up.

"Neji... I made you cry"

She would stop pushing him away, her legs trembling due to the emotion. She would slowly turn around facing him. Her eyes peeled as tears slided down onto her cheeks. She would slowly press her form against Neji. She wanted to comfort him, she wanted to make up for everything she had made him go through. Her hands reached around his nape and she would pull him closer of her. Her nose was now poking against his for she had pulled his head down as well. Now her eyes were glancing inside of his, she waited silently before saying

"You don't suck... You're great. You made me change my mind somehow. Because you made me realize something Neji"

She muttered softly, still peering into his eyes. She waited for his response, tears still sliding down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Neji's fingers were holding tightly Injurie's arm before she would finally turn up to face him. Slowly releasing his grasp when she begged him to, now realising the way he was acting just now was wrong.

Before apologizing to her Neji could feel the tears filling his eyes when his vision went blurry. Ashamed of himself, as he tried to turn away from her it was already too late.

-I...I...

Unable to speak clearly he would take a deep breath. He noticed that both of them were now crying, watching Injurie like this would only making him feeling worse. Letting her conforting him as he tried to regain his senses, arms trembling as they both wrapped around Injurie's back. Eyes glancing down at hers.

-I am...glad that I made you change your mind somehow...I don't know what it is that you realised...but I was thinking of something as well...Injurie I...I...

The words wouldn't come out when he was trying to, all stuck in his throat, for once, Neji was...''scared'' to express his feelings. Lips trembling as his eyes would shift away again from her sight. He muttered.

-I'm in love with you.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Injurie closed her eyes as she waited for his response. Btu she would often open them to gaze back at him but would then close them back. The tears drying up onto her cheeks. She listened very carefully to what he was telling her. She sensed his tensed posture for his arms were trembling, but she wasn't in any better posture either.. her legs were shaking as well. But for unknown reasons, her heart was pounding fiercly into her chest which caused her breath to accelerate.

She wasn't sure what this feeling was... but soon enough she discovered what. It was "love" as Neji mentioned it. He loved her, and that was what her sudden heart pounds. She was glad to hear Neji pronunce those words, for she loved him too. She would open her eyes once more. This time, her glance was soft and soothing. She didn't dare to pronunce a word... there was nothing else to say. They both were in love, and it was all there is to know.

As she pushed up her talons to gain her maximum height, she would raise up her chin to reach Neji's lips. It was done slowly and softly. She would press her lips against his to share with him a first kiss. For Injurie this kiss meant everything for her. It was her love confession and a new goal.

After a moment, Injurie would have pulled back. Inhaling, she would speak

"Neji... we kissed. Do you know what does that mean? Things are going to be different now... Do you, think that your family is going to agree with this? I'm not from your bloodline... what if I put you in deep trouble beecause of that kiss?"

She say. She didn't meant on trying to change Neji's mind with him confessing his feelings. She just feared for the events that will eventually come. She also knew that he had a lot of trouble with his clan, she just didn't want to make his troubles worst than they are now.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:04 am

Neji was unable to make a single movement after his confession of love, the tension was killing him as they were both silent. As he looked down again at Injurie his lips were already pressing against hers.

Surprised by the sudden action he would stop breathing, dropping his head to help her reaching easily his lips. Neji's eyes closes when he was giving back the kiss by doing the same. A memorable event for Neji, his mind feeling at peace once he pulled back as well. Inhaling while listening at her affirmation.

-Yes things are going to be different from now on...as for the bloodline, thats something else I have to worry about...agree or not, it doesn't change my feelings toward you Injurie.

Finally feeling more confidence now that he knew about Injurie's feelings as well, his nose resting gently on her cheek.

-Don't worry....the clan will understand...I'll make sure everything turns out for good.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:07 am

Smiling timidly and blushing as well, Injurie just had realized what she had done. She kissed, for the first time. Her heart pounding strong in her chest. She would turn her head some, blushing widely while soft giggles would escape her throat. Oh, she looked so much like a school girl at this moment.

"Tehee... heheee"

She'd reach her cheeks with both hands and slide them ontot her mouth. Still blushing, still giggling like a little girl.

"I just hope your clan won't give you a hard time... and they won't look lower at you. You're great and I want them to be aware of that. I know that I can't do anything between you and your clan. I hope everything turns out right hehee"

She'd move timidly left to right before turning back to face Neji. Taking a ste backward she would look at him, still blushing. And with a high tone of voice she said

"I have to get home now... hehee still want to walk me back home?"
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Watching at Injurie's giggling would only making her look cuter, Neji has never expected to fell in love with such a childish personality person, or maybe thats what makes it all working.

When she would turn again to face him Neji was holding tightly on her fingers and rubbing them gently.

-Ah stop talking about them...you are adorable...

Forgetting the main subject here by only hearing her giggling like a young girl.

-Why would I have change my mind of bringing you home? I will gladly walk by your side...always.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:05 pm

.:Injurie giggled once more while holding Neji's hands. She would cross her fringers with his and pull him beside her. A wide smile drawn onto her face

"Okay then, walk with me hehee"

She would still hold his hand as both of them were walking their way home. She was so happy, she also had forgotten about the arlier incident. She was just too focused on Neji for the moment. She couldn't believe it, she now formed a couple with Neji.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Neji keep on walking besides Injurie, leading her at the entrance of the village when they went out of the forest. Often gazing down at her with a gentle smile on facade.

-I think I was right to ask you on a date am I right?

He said while glancing around the streets, searching for Injurie's house.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:32 pm

Injurie blushed a little, pressing her figure against Neji'side. She would walk quietly while lookign around. She wondered if her house was near now. She could see something that resambeled her house from far off. Oh but how ashamed she was of her little house. There's just no way Neji is going to see this. Springting infront of Neji, she would grin and speak

"Here we are, my house is just a couple fo steps further. You can leave me here, I'll walk the rest.

Grabing tightly his hand, she would smile nicely before saying

"Thank you for asking me out. It was wonderfull Neji. I know the date was starting off... well a little bad but i'm glad things turned out right in the end. Thank you, it was a memoral event, I'll never forget about it."

Her eyes glancing into Neji eyes. Still, her smile plastered onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:09 am

Neji has stop walking once Injurie was standing infront of him. Eyes often shfting above her shoulder as he tried to find out where her house should be.

-Oh, if you say so...then I'll leave you here.

Facade redish as he give a her a gentle kiss on her cheek. Again feeling uneased when he added.

-I will never forget this day, mistakes is whats makes us human being...and...yes it was a memorable event for both of us I...never expected this aha...

Making a step back as he make sure that Injurie will be safe until she reach her home.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:27 am

Smiling after Neji had kissed her, she would slowly back away. Waving her hand, still backing away before fanily turning around and walking straight home.
Back to top Go down
Neji Hyuga

Neji Hyuga

Male

Character sheet
HP:
Chakara:
Shinobi EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:37 pm

Neji would wave back at her when she was walking away, but this one wouldn't leave yet, making sure nothing would happen if he left now. Nothin seemed abnormal until now.
Back to top Go down
Injurie Ichiro

Injurie Ichiro

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Injurie would look back at Neji before getting inside her house, smiling she would close the door. She'd then press her back against the door, letting herself slide down 'till dropping onto her bottom. She was blank, her eyes were dull and she was suddenly cold. She was overjoyed now that she formed a couple with Neji but.. how long would it last. So many questions were flashing like a storm in her head. She was worried for the future and for Neji'sake.

"What have I done... I leaded Neji to his loss... This... thing inside of me. She wanted to get inside Neji so badly... but why, what is she up to."

A cold breeze slowly passed, freezing Injurie as she shivered lightly. Frowning she would raise her head and glance at the large mirror that was resting onto her wall. Glaring at it, she would stay quiet and for several moments, stable.... until.

Naughty girl. You almost made me cry back there. You can get so emotional sometimes, I even wonder how you can handle the pressure..

"You!"

Injurie shouted

"Stop hunting me. Why don't you leave me be! I have done everything you asked me, you promised you wouldn't make me harm me friends! YOU PROMISED!

Now now.. I never said I was after your Neji. I just want to make sure he doesn't get in my way... I mean, in our way. Now that you two are together, you will eventually tell him more about you and maybe involve me in the subject like you almost did today. And then he will try to free you from me... but you know exactly what is going to happen if he does so...

Injurie would blink... for a moment as she wondered what the creature meant

The only reason you are standing at this very moment is thanks to me. Cause if it wasn't for me, you would have been history..

"Thats not true! I can live without you!"

...Yes, perhaps you can. But its too late now. I got you trapped. If Neji dares to oppose me in any way possible, I will kill him. Same goes to you, if you try to confront me, I will not hesitate. I will kill him. My blood is now within him.. I'll turn it into little spikes and he will suffer from within and no one... will know what happened. It will be a slow... painful... death!

Standing up she would sprint infront of the mirror where the voice was comin, she would lightly smack it with her fists as she yelled with deep anger

"NOOO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! LET HIM OUT OF IT!!! DID YOU HEAR ME?! LET. HIM. OUT. OF. IIIIT!!!!

And with the last smack, the mirror smashed into pieces. Each pieces spreading around like tiny crystals. Injurie would then let herself fall down onto her knees. Her hands bleeding deeply caused by the glass stuck in her flesh. She couldn't contain it... she fell into a deep sobber.

End of this chapiter...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden spot   Hidden spot - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden spot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2