The Uchiha Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Uchiha Forest

Pick and be your own Naruto and/or anime character

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minako Yuki

Minako Yuki

Female
Number of posts : 1032
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Character sheet
HP:
I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?) Left_bar_bleue100/100I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakara:
I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?) Left_bar_bleue100/100I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Shinobi EXP:
I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?) Left_bar_bleue85/100I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?) Empty
PostSubject: I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?)   I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:44 pm

I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)((Spoiler?))

‘Why are they chasing me? What have I done wrong? who are these people?’

Questions ran through a girl’s head. She has (colour & Legnth)hair and(colour) eyes. She was running as fast as her legs could carry her. The forest was silent and dead. The trees were soot black as if scorched by fire, the leaves were crisp and brown, almost black, cling to its branches with only a thread. The girl’s clothes were tattered and torn by sticks and branches that had snagged at her. She had smudges of dirt on her face, hands and feet. Her shoes had holes in them, and her arms were covered by blood, cuts, scratches and bruises. Beads of sweat rolled down her forehead and the edge of her brow. There’s no use for crying when you’re running for you life from a band of savage creatures, who just so happened to be half man half creature, monsters or demons.

Her legs protested from their hard labor, screaming for all the world to hear, yet she didn’t stop. She arrived at a moonlit clearing surrounded by the shelter of trees all round. Panting hard and trying to be quiet, She inched step by step into the middle. Senses alert and on edge. The Full moon was a large yellow ball amidst the dark starless sky. There was a distant howl followed by silence.

The girl finally relaxed, thinking it was safe enough to venture out in the clear. She stood up on the stump to observe her surroundings, yet had made a mistake to do so. She was rammed into a tree, hard, knocking the breath our of her. Bright white spots exploded in front of her eyes and floated around her vision. When her eyes adjusted to what had just happened she stared horrified at the gleaming golden yellow eyes of a snarling wolf-man. His muzzle was coated with a fine coat of dark red blood, and his jaws were locked on the girl’s arm. She gazed down at her arm. Blood steadily flowed from the puncture. Her eyes widened and her heart pounded against her ribs, threatening to break from it’s captivity. A Black blur flew majestically out of this air as it seemed, and landed on the wolf-man . The creature reeled backwards away from the girl. Screamed, fell and lay still. The girl stared. It all happened in a second. The black cloaked thing appeared to be a man, his skin pale enough to compare him to a sheet of blank paper. She stared at him, muttered a silent prayer, shivered and blacked out.

----------------------------------

MY FIRST EVER STORY ^^- ....

Happy Crimson? *pout*

here's the link

http://www.quizilla.com/stories/7346885/i-can-love-too-a-vampire-hunter-d-and-you-storyspoiler
Back to top Go down
Crimson Moonlight

Crimson Moonlight

Female
Number of posts : 1282
Registration date : 2008-04-12

I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?)   I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:18 am

XDDDDD YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/users/Waterlily942/stuff/

I can love too! (A Vampire Hunter D and you story)(Spoiler?)
Page 1 of 1